• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Guess I'm seeing Barbie sometime today with sis.

At what point does she drop the Atom bomb and give a speech about her being death, destroyer of worlds.
if you end up enjoying it…I expect to see you type singing

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I was watching zoey 102 with some friends last night as a cringe movie choice, and I just have to say….

why Is there a serial killer b plot in this?

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I was watching zoey 102 with some friends last night as a cringe movie choice, and I just have to say….

why Is there a serial killer b plot in this?
tbf it’s not really much of a plot compared to the superiority of Logan and Quinn (and I guess that mid ass Zoey)

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
tbf it’s not really much of a plot compared to the superiority of Logan and Quinn (and I guess that mid ass Zoey)
I kinda thought they made everyone but Quinn kinda assholes lol.

The Australian was pretty funny though ngl

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I kinda thought they made everyone but Quinn kinda assholes lol.

The Australian was pretty funny though ngl
Yeah the Australian guy was funny, tho I personally thought Logan (who is already an asshole at times anyways, but one people love) and Michael (still grateful for him sing “Rollin’”) were pretty normal for their personalities. Chase however, now that was a pretty big shock…but at the same time Zoey really ****ed her eveythings up. Compared to how the iCarly gang grew up, it was so weird how she depressed so much.

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Can't stand the Depths in TotK

Like Gloom and Darkness aside there are some really tall walls that I can never tell whether or not I'm supposed to scale, and I can never get to the top of them without some stamina boosts. And I have all three stamina wheels so this shouldn't be happening

Hydreigonfan01

Smash Master

Like Gloom and Darkness aside there are some really tall walls that I can never tell whether or not I'm supposed to scale, and I can never get to the top of them without some stamina boosts. And I have all three stamina wheels so this shouldn't be happening
The Depths is the inverse of the Surface. If you'd be next to a river/valley on the surface, you'd be next to a wall you cannot climb in the Depths, and vice versa.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I would watch Oppenheimer, but at the same time...TMNT is a bigger priority coming up movie wise

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
With Overwatch 2 being in a poor state of balance and asking for way too much money for gameplay content, I think I've moved away from OW entirely for the time being. Paladins has, in a way, replaced it as my favorite Hero Shooter for now.

While the game has it's own flaws and currently lacks an eSports scene, I find it to be a much more fun and balanced game overall right now, and while it also follows a 5v5 format like OW2 does, I'm fairly certain it always followed this format, so it didn't need to buff or severally alter many of it's Tanks in order to compensate for such a change.

Overall, while I wish the game had a more serious competitive following again and that it had less microtransactions, it remains a really fun game. And I still think it's in a much, much better state than Overwatch 2 is.

Noipoi

Howdy!

Don't worry, you can break up the Gloom instantly if you find the magic fish.

cashregister9

Smash Hero
With Overwatch 2 being in a poor state of balance and asking for way too much money for gameplay content, I think I've moved away from OW entirely for the time being. Paladins has, in a way, replaced it as my favorite Hero Shooter for now.

While the game has it's own flaws and currently lacks an eSports scene, I find it to be a much more fun and balanced game overall right now, and while it also follows a 5v5 format like OW2 does, I'm fairly certain it always followed this format, so it didn't need to buff or severally alter many of it's Tanks in order to compensate for such a change.

Overall, while I wish the game had a more serious competitive following again and that it had less microtransactions, it remains a really fun game. And I still think it's in a much, much better state than Overwatch 2 is.
I was a big Paladins fan when OW1 was big. Although nowadays I think Paladins fans hate paladins more than overwatch fans hate overwatch

Gundam Evolution was my Hero shooter of choice as of recent but...

Anyways after GunEvo shuts down I will pretty much just play Fortnite with occasionally sprinkling other games in there.

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I need to play a few rounds of Ninjala before the next season drops next week.

I'm nowhere near close to finish the season pass and I'm not buying my way through but grabbing a few of its goodies would be nice.

Last edited:

Dukefire

Smash Master

I doubt much will change at first for OW2 coming to steam, but I will still play it every now and then.
I just hope OW2 can hold despite the constant threat from Blizzard's poor business choices primed to backstab at any given time.
1000009114.jpg

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I was a big Paladins fan when OW1 was big. Although nowadays I think Paladins fans hate paladins more than overwatch fans hate overwatch

Gundam Evolution was my Hero shooter of choice as of recent but...

Anyways after GunEvo shuts down I will pretty much just play Fortnite with occasionally sprinkling other games in there.
A game's fans tend to be amongst it's worst critics. I don't understand most of the hate in Paladins' case, tbh, I just think there's a lot of players who just don't enjoy the game anymore and maybe too many cynical players more focused on it's negatives than it's positives. Same goes for TF2, which has it's own share of problems as well but at least sure as heck isn't borderline unplayable like it was in 2021.

I don't know. Many of the criticisms the games get are perfectly valid and it's fine to criticize a game you want to improve, but I just think a lot of players in these types of games focus too much on the negatives of the game or exaggerate them altogether. If a lot of people are still enjoying the game, it's gotta be for a reason.

I doubt much will change at first for OW2 coming to steam, but I will still play it every now and then.
I just hope OW2 can hold despite the constant threat from Blizzard's poor business choices primed to backstab at any given time.
View attachment 375371
I don't plan on playing it for a while unless the game seriously improves on it's gameplay fronts and also ditches the more ridiculous microtransactions.

That's not even getting into the fact that Blizzard itself is a terrible company run by tons of awful people. I was willing to continue playing Overwatch in spite of Blizzard's worst actions because I still really enjoyed the game, but Blizzard's issues having grown even worse since then and OW2 changing so much for the worse while still asking for more money, I don't want to support the company right now.

It's still a massive shame, because at the end of the day, Overwatch and it's "sequel" still have a story to tell and the original game was something special. I loved playing the original Overwatch, even more so with friends, so seeing the game and the company's falls from grace is genuinely saddening.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Yo Paladins? I love Paladins.

We should get a group to play together!

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I'm ngl, it is kinda annoying how little quality team based shooters there are in the market. Overwatch is somehow an unbalanced mess, TF2 LMAO, Paladins... Splatoon has the caveat of Nintendo Dial Up, and almost everything else is niche or just dogwater.

Shroob

Sup?
I'm ngl, it is kinda annoying how little quality team based shooters there are in the market. Overwatch is somehow an unbalanced mess, TF2 LMAO, Paladins... Splatoon has the caveat of Nintendo Dial Up, and almost everything else is niche or just dogwater.
I mean, let's be honest, of that list, TF2's still the goat.

Valve's left it for dead aside from community updates, but it's still a game I fire up frequently to just play for an hour or two.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Finished the ICarly season.

It was actually pretty good. The actors finally all fit perfectly into their characters, a lot of the humor really hit, and honestly it had really solid emotional moments.

as for the cliff hanger…

is Courtney Cox gonna play Carly and Spencer’s mom?

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Like Shroob said, TF2's still great aside from Valve barely updating it and the ongoing bot crisis.

Gameplay-wise it's extremely fun to this day and overall pretty well balanced. Perfectly balanced? No, but not a total mess.

Paladins is pretty well balanced, and it's most major issue is cheaters, which I still don't see in the game as often as I do in TF2.

Yo Paladins? I love Paladins.

We should get a group to play together!
That'd be great! Any other active Paladins players here?

Top Bottom