• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement of this Direct?

• Total voters

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
yeah calling Tweets “X’s” now just doesn’t have the same ring to it

though I guess it kinda fits because Elon named it after his relationship with his wife GOTTEM :secretkpop:

tbh all I can think about is how companies that use the site for advertising and announcements are gonna adjust to the rapid and very undesirable changes to the platform.

D

Deleted member

ngl, I don't know what I did to this thread to have the only reaction of any sort to my posts here from these past days being from a problematic person of all people, but whatever I did It probably wasn't intentional and I am so sorry.
Ejem Anyways, today I am celebrating because VOX (that being Spain's Donald Trump/Bolsomaro) lost A LOT of members from congress today after the elections, which is very good for LGTB and any other sort of human rights in the country.

May pick up the Green Goblin in Fortnite to do so.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Tbf if you have a singular friend, that's more than like 75% of this site. Pretty low bar
Throwback Thmonday to the time SupperMarioBroth had a better apology than 99% of apologies

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Tbf if you have a singular friend, that's more than like 75% of this site. Pretty low bar
I have like 12 not including people from college that I hesitate to call friends because of personal reasons and that one co-worker I was in good terms with and barely speak to

WeirdChillFever

Smash Hero
Not me tho, skill issue tbh
I’m simply on that upsilon grindset (different and better than the sigma grindset)

That's not a new development, most of them are people I know since middle school
Huh could‘ve sworn you talked about wanting more friends once upon a time. Could’ve been someone else too though like these gaming community pals kinda blend together in what they’re down about.

Jondolio

Smash Hero
I’m simply on that upsilon grindset (different and better than the sigma grindset)

Huh could‘ve sworn you talked about wanting more friends once upon a time. Could’ve been someone else too though like these gaming community pals kinda blend together in what they’re down about.
There's an easy explanation for this

Finding new friends can eventually lead me to finding a girlfriend. The current friends I have are more like family, so none of the female friends in that group are girlfriend material.

So basically I wanted a girlfriend

Last edited:

WeirdChillFever

Smash Hero
There's an easy explanation for this

Finding new friends can eventually lead me to finding a girlfriend. The current friends I have are more like family, so none of the female friends in that group are girlfriend material.

So basically I wanted a girlfriend
Ahhh yeah that was it. (Apologies if this all came off as toxic and grumpy I just did not sleep tonight lmao)

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004

Did anyone post this yet?
Not to my knowledge, no. There's also promotion of Dark Tera-type Charizard in the Trading Card Game too.

If I recall correctly, a leaker claims this Charizard has connections to the Scarlet/Violet DLC (I don't remember the details but I know someone here knows it).

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Hey. I just realized. Maybe the strike will force max to re-release all the legacy content they removed from the service in order to have more “new” stuff on the platform.

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Hey. I just realized. Maybe the strike will force max to re-release all the legacy content they removed from the service in order to have more “new” stuff on the platform.
Maybe the strike will force Max to shut down altogether, alongside all other streaming services.

It's very possible

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593

Twitter becoming X. The saga that keeps on giving.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Maybe the strike will force Max to shut down altogether, alongside all other streaming services.

It's very possible
Speaking of Max…

Over the Garden Wall is getting the boot, along with Squidbillies and (supposedly) The Steven Universe Movie and Venture Bros.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
good on ya Rock…now go acknowledge your Tribal Chief of a hot cousin

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble

Twitter becoming X. The saga that keeps on giving.
Billionares and not following the rules. I'd say name a more iconic duo but it's billionares not paying what they're supposed to

Top Bottom