• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement of this Direct?

• Total voters

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Yeah, no one's gonna do this. No one's calling anything Twitter related an X.

Question is, will they backtrack immediately? Or stubbornly hold onto a change nobody asked for?
considering Elon…betting he’s gonna hold onto it until death (unless he learns to use that brain)

Momotsuki

Smash Champion
I ditched Twit- no I'm sorry, X, for cohost all the way back in October and hearing all this from the grapevine has been hysterical. I love it.
I'll think "Nah, that'd never happen. He's dumb, but he's not THAT dumb" and consistently be proven wrong over and over again.

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203

Decided to come back briefly for a moment to share this wonderful news to my fellow kaiju fans especially my Aussie bro Mamboo07 Mamboo07

Gamera: Rebirth is officially coming on September 7th! Mark those calendars!

We're also getting prequel comic!

This comic will look at the world of the anime in its past over 100,000 years ago and will be done by Cambria Explosive Taro. There's also some artwork they did as a bit of a preview.

Alright tootles. Y'all take care. I'll return when I feel I'm ready.

Re-posting this but tagging TMNTSSB4 TMNTSSB4 and Michael the Spikester Michael the Spikester because they're TMNT fans.
I'm actually not. I like the series but I'm not a fan.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Twitter rebranding to X? And the X keeps tabs on locations and conversations at all times? Ran by a dude with a cult like following?

Bro is not slick
Normaly i wouldnt want a cult leader to run something I do... but Xemnas gets a pass..

I say as I chug a cup of water

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
The movie was wild for this:
There was a problem fetching the tweet

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
So do Twi---I mean, X embeds just not work for anyone else right now?
They don't work on my end either.

My theories are
A: Something needs updating on our end

B: Twitter made it so you have to log in to see stuff. Maybe they did the same to people who embed? (I know on Discord adding "fx" before twitter lets things load even if Twitter is down so maybe that might work here?

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I had to set up an appointment for my rabbit because she is sneezing. Lets hope its just allergies and not a serious sinus infection

Set me back 67 bucks but its bettter then the 75 bucks the first vet place gave me.

Last edited:

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
View attachment 374964

Hey-hey! After spending some more time with PMEX REMIX, I ended up making one of those "rosters" people like to make of the characters they play, such as with Ultimate. There's no dedicated creator like there is with Ultimate, but that was a blessing in disguise since it meant I got to make one of my own, hehe. Metal Mario and Giga Bowser's slots look different because they're L-load fighters in REMIX, and aren't designed with game balance in mind.
A little late but what’s Elizabeth originally from, or is she an OC? Pardon my ignorance

Top Bottom