• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement of this Direct?

• Total voters

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
So is it actually a prequel to Pikmin 2 like some how theorized?
Makes more sense than Zelda’s official timeline :054:

Last edited:

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
So is it actually a prequel to Pikmin 2 like some how theorized?
I don’t know, there’s a voyage log you can get during the main story where Olimar mentions having a nightmare about his subordinate sending the company into debt, then laughing it off after waking up, so it makes it sound like Pikmin 2 hasn’t happened yet.

Louie shows up in the credits, and he’s apparently a castaway you need to rescue. I haven’t found him yet, so I don’t have more info on him. In the credits, he just appears during night time and meets Moss (the green dog), who he goes with. I was just joking about the debt since it’s Louie :p

Shroob

Sup?
I don’t know, there’s a voyage log you can get during the main story where Olimar mentions having a nightmare about his subordinate sending the company into debt, then laughing it off after waking up, so it makes it sound like Pikmin 2 hasn’t happened yet.

Louie shows up in the credits, and he’s apparently a castaway you need to rescue. I haven’t found him yet, so I don’t have more info on him. In the credits, he just appears during night time and meets Moss (the green dog), who he goes with. I was just joking about the debt since it’s Louie :p
So it most likely is a prequel to Pikmin 2.

Which means the timeline is 1 > 4 > 2 > 3.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
decided to watch the Zelda series since it’s on Amazon…I’m so gonna regret this

Edit: Link did the Mario

Last edited:

Oracle Link

Smash Master
decided to watch the Zelda series since it’s on Amazon…I’m so gonna regret this

Edit: Link did the Mario
You mean the terrible old cartoon? Nah im not watching that!
Heck because of that and cdi people think that link shouldnt talk ever even tho hes fine in the Manga!
Also a little Manga joke you know the best wish EVA:
Apples just Apples!
Seriously who thought link should wish for APPLES in a alttp manga he shouldve just revived everyone/ Let hyrule flourish like in the game

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
You mean the terrible old cartoon? Nah im not watching that!
Heck because of that and cdi people think that link shouldnt talk ever even tho hes fine in the Manga!
Also a little Manga joke you know the best wish EVA:
Apples just Apples!
Seriously who thought link should wish for APPLES in a alttp manga he shouldve just revived everyone/ Let hyrule flourish like in the game
it being bad is exactly why I’m watching it

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
D

Deleted member

Finally, after many years waiting for It to happen, I finally have merch of my favourite Disney franchise at home:

They both look so great.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
one of the show’s many good news incoming

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I see people debating what Khu is hunting at online.

I think it’s obvious though.

Why include paradox in the poll? The answer, because Paradox unova isn’t what we think it is.

I think that we are going to get a full Unova game set in a world where it’s not the normal one. A paradox Unova if you will.

This allows them to effectively make black and white 3 without naming it that. Or it could give them a base for actual remakes later. Either way, I think it’s gonna be a step forward from legends and a new game form.

Id even wager that the white haired kid in the dlc is Drayden from a different universe.

Noipoi

Howdy!
I see people debating what Khu is hunting at online.

I think it’s obvious though.

Why include paradox in the poll? The answer, because Paradox unova isn’t what we think it is.

I think that we are going to get a full Unova game set in a world where it’s not the normal one. A paradox Unova if you will.

This allows them to effectively make black and white 3 without naming it that. Or it could give them a base for actual remakes later. Either way, I think it’s gonna be a step forward from legends and a new game form.

Id even wager that the white haired kid in the dlc is Drayden from a different universe.
I was thinking it was Unova in the future. Like how PLA was Sinnoh in the past.

Y'know, paradox Pokémon...past and future... :073:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I was thinking it was Unova in the future. Like how PLA was Sinnoh in the past.

Y'know, paradox Pokémon...past and future... :073:
Would be pretty sick. But I think that’s where it’s going, it makes a lot of sense to fully explore the concept.

maybe we would even see the professors from scarlet and violet, or if they wanted to have more fun, bring in someone from legends. There’s just so much potential.

Id also be totally fine if it was a linear more 2D but large scaled world in hd

Top Bottom