• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement of this Direct?

• Total voters

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
So Fortnite’s next collab is Futurama…

and Dreamworks is getting a crossover kart racing game.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Fate/Extra CCC.

She's based on the real life Elizabeth Bathory.

Aka the girl who bathed in the blood of young girls since she thought it would preserve her youth.
Ah yeah, I forgot Fate likes to make historical figures waifus and husbandos. Unless you’re Thomas Edison in which case you become furry bait
Speaking of Max…

Over the Garden Wall is getting the boot, along with Squidbillies and (supposedly) The Steven Universe Movie and Venture Bros.
Man… I was actually thinking of getting another Max subscription but…

all I’ll say is that this is very bad for legal preservation

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Don't think anyone posted it here but the first full trailer for the One Piece live action series came out not too long ago, it actually looks pretty great in my opinion. The costume designs are on point (they're using prosthetics for the fish-men!!) and the dialogue is a lot less CW/MCU esque than the trailers led a lot of people to believe, I genuinely hope this is as good as it looks and that it doesn't get canned after one season cause there seems to be genuine passion coming from anyone involved

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
There is a current tag on JP twiiter called "青い鳥で埋め尽くせ" or "fill with blue birds"
Dream Drop Distance has a banger soundtrack tbh, shame the game was kinda meh as far as KH games go (but still good at the least).
DDDs Dearly Beloved is my favorite version of the song

Also DDD is just one big Sora x Riku fanfic, you cant change my mind. Proof: Dearly Beloved being the song that literally connects them

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
They're like twelve, so I rather not.
Try telling that side of the KH fanbase that

Dont even try telling them, they wont listen

Also that made me think. If sora was 15 and riku was 16 in KH3, you think Nomura will actually age them up or are they perminatly preteens. Also, Riku is one tall 16 year old

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Dream Drop Distance has a banger soundtrack tbh, shame the game was kinda meh as far as KH games go (but still good at the least).
I think the game would be a lot better from a gameplay point of view if it didn’t have that whole “power timer limit” thing a lot of the spin-offs had. Playing like the 1-3 (Fragmentary Passage included)

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
A Gameinformer issue with Sonic Superstars info is now up.

Some of the info in the article talks about the powers of the Chaos Emeralds. It says that the Blue and Cyan Emeralds give the Avatar and Water powers respectively. The green Emerald grants Ivy, which grows vines, the Red one is Bullet, which shoots the character like a cannonball in any direction, the purple Emerald is the Vision ability for seeing hidden objects, the yellow Emerald has Slow, which slows things down for the heroes, and the white Emerald grants a special ability for each character. (Homing Attack for Sonic, Tornado Spin for Tails, a Punch move for Knuckles and a Hammer Throw for Amy)

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Taking a quick look at The Art of Shantae book and there's sadly (but understandably) isn't really any Shantae Advance content other than a line couple lines saying it was canceled.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
ESRB is supposedly working on a face track thing to verify age.

Not sure how well this will be received…

Dukefire

Smash Master
This was posted from Inti Creates 11 days ago, but better to show then never. New game in progress called Umbraclaw. Fight as a cat seeking to break through the life and death cycle.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
So… with the strikes going on you’d expect studios would want to try and negotiate better terms and payments right?

Netflix:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
So… with the strikes going on you’d expect studios would want to try and negotiate better terms and payments right?

Netflix:
This is gonna backfire so hard on them and then they still won’t wake up and realize their mistake.

They are trippin if they think ai is gonna do better then something like stranger things.

dezeray112

Smash Hero

Netflix:
What an earth are Netflix even thinking?

This is only going to add further fuel to the fire within the strikes.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Wow, so tomorrow not only is the Futurama Fortnite collab but also after days of delays due to stuff such as my uncle's birthday or her falling asleep during the evening I am finally gonna go to that date with the person I met last week where we will watch Barbie and eat ice cream.

Tomorrow's gonna be the day ever.

Jondolio

Smash Hero

Netflix:
What greedy idiots. Just when I finally had some good will towards them with the One Piece live action trailer they destroy it. Though I guess they'll also probably destroy themselves in the process

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
dammit Christians you’re making us normal Christians looks lad

Jondolio

Smash Hero