• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement of this Direct?

• Total voters

MBRedboy31

Smash Lord
redboy whats your discord tag
Welcome to Smashboards! Dropping into a forum and directly asking to talk to a specific person surely isn't the best way to make friends, though. (If anything, it's a bit unnerving.) I'd suggest that you take it more slowly, contributing to various threads where you feel that you can contribute to the conversation, thus allowing friendships to bloom naturally.

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
…wanted Darren Criss tbh, but I can work with these options

I think David Corenswet will be Superman, and Nicholas Hoult will end up being Lex Luthor
I know there aren't any rumors backing it up, but I watched a video that suggested Leslie Odom Jr as Lex and I need to see that happen. He would absolutely crush the role.

jaeger12312

Smash Rookie
Uh... sure, here's a folder with my old LEGO Worlds files. https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1nkCSRD0iDqY6WhB2_1mvYzCcmTpsqCQN?usp=sharing You can import the .lfxml files into LDD (go to File -> Import.)
thank you can you also upload your world files they can be found here appdata\roaming\warner bros. interactive entertainment\legoworlds\savedgames\slot1\2766509057 and here appdata\roaming\warner bros. interactive entertainment\legoworlds\savedgames/content

MBRedboy31 MBRedboy31 did you backup your world files by the way i didnt see the lego universe logo in drive

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
There was a problem fetching the tweet
guess I’ll be seated after all

cashregister9

Smash Hero

It could have been worse 🎉

I am not inspired by the effect quality. I do quite like what we have seen from the cast .

Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ

I am not inspired by the effect quality. I do quite like what we have seen from the cast .
It looks like a fan made project. :V

Noipoi

Howdy!
The year is 2055.

The One Piece live action series is still ongoing, with no signs of stopping anytime soon.

All the actors have visibly aged. All the actors have spoken openly about wanting out. But no matter what, they can’t quit.

Not until the series is over.

This is what they signed up for.

Shroob

Sup?
The year is 2055.

The One Piece live action series is still ongoing, with no signs of stopping anytime soon.

All the actors have visibly aged. All the actors have spoken openly about wanting out. But no matter what, they can’t quit.

Not until the series is over.

This is what they signed up for.
2055?

Silly Noi.

They have to adapt all the filler arcs from the anime too.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I'm going to need more than nice looking screenshots to be interested in a new live-action Airbender thing

Fool me once...

Pink Yoshi

Smash Champion
I've been hearing that Elemental is apparently really good...though many are still hesitant to watch it.

Will the movie still do better than Lightyear in box office numbers, or is this another Spiderverse sweep?
1687043055269.png

STAY TUNED TO FIND OUT

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble

Honestly I'm completely sold on this version of Luffy and I like the sets and costumes a fair bit, like how Spike, Jet and Valentine looked perfect in Bebop when we first got those images. I'm now less cautiously optimistic and flat out curious to see how this ends up, I'll probably have a good time with friends at the very least

cashregister9

Smash Hero
Honestly I'm completely sold on this version of Luffy and I like the sets and costumes a fair bit, like how Spike, Jet and Valentine looked perfect in Bebop when we first got those images. I'm now less cautiously optimistic and flat out curious to see how this ends up, I'll probably have a good time with friends at the very least
Iñaki as Luffy was amazing casting. Much like what you said, I am mostly interested in just seeing it, regardless of quality.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I did it. All 40 episodes of the Donkey Kong Country TV series have been watched. :dkmelee:

It's pretty bad but far from the worst thing I've seen. The writing wasn't good nor made sense at times and the animations were terrible (season 3 was worse). But some things I liked about include are it had fun characters, almost all songs were amazing (my personally favorite) and Aron Tager made a much better Cranky Kong than Fred Armisen.

Next thing I'll binge is the cutscenes of Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories. I tried hard to actually play the game myself but Disney's take on Paper Mario: Color Splash was just getting too frustrating. :ultsora:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Wasn’t here yesterday but…

Toy Story 5, really stupid idea. Because you know they aren’t going to go for good stories.

We should have gotten stories like how Andy came into possession of woody,
One of the rarest toys in existence.

Or the toys get given away sooner because technology makes kids leave them sooner.

And I’m sure there’s even more, but those are two solid ideas.

Also on the flash…

Hilarious and deserved thst blue beetle may be the highest grossing DC film this year. Between the Cobra Kai stans, the Blue beetle fans, the Latino audience. Its stand alone nature, and his confirmation of being in the new universe, blue beetle might have the perfect storm.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
There's a game where you live in the backrooms and you have to go out and grab supplies and resources and maintain your home or something.

It's a great idea. I always wanted to live a comfortable life in a never-ending liminal hellscape.

Last edited:
Top Bottom