• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement of this Direct?

• Total voters

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
If I liked men I'd come up with a better one, but I don't because one (myself) is enough.
You when you see another man walking across the street
3pqyo3.jpg

---
Here I am visiting my mom and she asks me "are you prgenent"

I swear imma kms one day because of this body

Last edited:

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Taking naps and playing SFV while waiting for the day my gallbladder comes out. I don’t know what kind of life this is.
If it makes you feel any better I'm trying to live go about my day after doing my homework under the influence of a pill that makes me wish for a lobotomy

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
The game tournaments that I'm going to participate in next month's video game convention are Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, Smash Remix, and Balloon Fight.

I don't have high expectations on winning the Smash games but I did win the 2018 Balloon Fight tournament at that same convention and I plan to protect my title.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Me if the rumors end up true;

We need that paper Mario remaster.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
I just got back from The Flash with my dad and my brother. (made for a good Father's Day gift) I thought it was good - not the best superhero movie of the year like some people claimed (in a summer with Guardians Of The Galaxy 3 and Across The Spider-Verse, it's going to be hard to reach that goal), but not an abomination like some people on social media are claiming.

The CGI cameos looked better than they did in camera-ripped versions that have been passed around social media, but they still look off. It was nice to see Gal Gadot's Wonder Woman, Jeremy Irons's Alfred, and Jason Momoa's Aquaman back for the finale of this universe, along with Ben Affleck's Batman - they didn't get much in the way of screentime, but their inclusion made it feel like the Justice League was more family-like. (shame that they didn't include Henry Cavill, given that he filmed an alternate ending when the plan was to bring him back, but I can see how that would encourage the obsessive Snyder fanatics)

Sasha Calle didn't get much to do, but hopefully she gets another chance at the role. (then again, maybe James Gunn will want a fresh start for Supergirl: Woman of Tomorrow; it's hard to tell) Michael Keaton was solid, and Ezra Miller showed good range with the two Barrys. Also, this scene wound up being reversed in the actual movie:

Ending spoilers:
Considering all of the behind-the-scenes drama, I found it funny that Ezra Miller wound up being the final threat of the movie. I also find it funny that Ezra Miller's Flash was seemingly banished to the Batman & Robin universe - I can't see them sticking with George Clooney as Batman going forward.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I just got back from The Flash with my dad and my brother. (made for a good Father's Day gift) I thought it was good - not the best superhero movie of the year like some people claimed (in a summer with Guardians Of The Galaxy 3 and Across The Spider-Verse, it's going to be hard to reach that goal), but not an abomination like some people on social media are claiming.

The CGI cameos looked better than they did in camera-ripped versions that have been passed around social media, but they still look off. It was nice to see Gal Gadot's Wonder Woman, Jeremy Irons's Alfred, and Jason Momoa's Aquaman back for the finale of this universe, along with Ben Affleck's Batman - they didn't get much in the way of screentime, but their inclusion made it feel like the Justice League was more family-like. (shame that they didn't include Henry Cavill, given that he filmed an alternate ending when the plan was to bring him back, but I can see how that would encourage the obsessive Snyder fanatics)

Sasha Calle didn't get much to do, but hopefully she gets another chance at the role. (then again, maybe James Gunn will want a fresh start for Supergirl: Woman of Tomorrow; it's hard to tell) Michael Keaton was solid, and Ezra Miller showed good range with the two Barrys. Also, this scene wound up being reversed in the actual movie:

Ending spoilers:
Considering all of the behind-the-scenes drama, I found it funny that Ezra Miller wound up being the final threat of the movie. I also find it funny that Ezra Miller's Flash was seemingly banished to the Batman & Robin universe - I can't see them sticking with George Clooney as Batman going forward.
That being the ultimate ending for Ezra’s Flash is hilarious and just a little bit cathartic. I approve.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Okay so for the longest time i kinda thought Peni parker was some Oc they made up for the movies because i knew who the other characters were but not her and i'm just now finding out she has a few comics to herself.

Where the people she cares about get killed because they got morbed.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
We're so back
The real question is, are they gonna to address the massive cliff hanger the show ended on. Or ignore it? Really hope it’s not the later, especially if there’s no movie coming.

Noipoi

Howdy!
The real question is, are they gonna to address the massive cliff hanger the show ended on. Or ignore it? Really hope it’s not the later, especially if there’s no movie coming.
I feel like the first few episodes will be business as usual, but eventually the characters start realizing that something’s up. And then they’ll address the cliffhanger.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Flash movie left me beyond confused as hell…especially once
George Clooney appeared as Bruce at the end, possibly replacing Batflek, while Mamoa Aquaman lives on

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I find it funny that Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories is all about never forgetting all the memories of the first KH game but nobody remembers anything from Tarzan world.

(I know there's legal issues with the Tarzan IP but that doesn't make it less funny)

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
holy ****ting ****tales…I finally beat Tears of the Kingdom…I have never been more happy finally getting through a final boss in my life

and **** I’m never gonna play a Zelda game again with how stressed out I was getting gamer wise

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I just spent countless minutes pounding my chest saying “Who Rules Hyrule?” only to then start shouting out
I RULE HYRULE
I now look like a drug addict to my family

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
…if I was a child I totally would’ve shouted that out until every neighbor heard me…then, based on my current neighborhood, all of them would randomly shout something out

that could’ve been me if I was born and raised in the child era
So you were born and raised in the old era?

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Tartarus remix
So you were born and raised in the old era?
Yeppers…ignore my ability to not break my game systems or controllers and the only thing about my old era ways that grew were understanding the ways of others (like some weird uncultured swine)

Last edited:

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
I'm super late to the party but I finally sat down to watch the Mario movie with my nephew.

It definitely wasn't a strong film or anything on its own merits, but for a guy who's been raised on the plumber brothers for as long as I can remember, I had a big, stupid smile on my face throughout the bulk of it. Really fun stuff.

The licensed music was mega wack, though.

Top Bottom