• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement of this Direct?

• Total voters

Noipoi

Howdy!
Never stopped you before, let's hear it.
I'm just gonna describe it.

And before we continue I'd like to remind everyone that I'm black so I can make black jokes

It was gonna be an image of a klan meeting with the caption "First they're sour."

And then a picture of a hooded guy having a beer with a black guy with the caption "Then they're sweet."

I get a Sour Patch Kids ad and this is the first thing I think of :090:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I'm just gonna describe it.

And before we continue I'd like to remind everyone that I'm black so I can make black jokes

It was gonna be an image of a klan meeting with the caption "First they're sour."

And then a picture of a hooded guy having a beer with a black guy with the caption "Then they're sweet."

I get a Sour Patch Kids ad and this is the first thing I think of :090:
Alright.

Thanks for sharing.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I will die on the hill of the Emily is Andy's mother theory.
This would be a great story to tell. As much as I like this theory, I imagine at the end of 2 when his mom sees Jessie randomly on Andy’s bed; she’d probably be like “huh, where did that come out of? I used to have one of these as a kid.
But they could retcon that .
Toy Story 5 is when Ham finally cracks.

“Long live sheriff woody, goodbye Doctor pork chops…”

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

I found out TMNT 2003 had a Japanese dub, and like the 90's X-Men had its own openings. though it mostly uses the OG opening visuals with edited key art.
2012 did the same thing, and it makes me wonder how Nick has yet to make a full blown anime series (I mean sure 2012 had its anime moments and Rise was practically anime, but one fully intended to be anime would be cool…Last Ronin adaptation especially)

PK-remling Fire

Smash Ace

It could have been worse 🎉

I am not inspired by the effect quality. I do quite like what we have seen from the cast .
I don't know about this one... One Piece has a really cartoony and surreal vibe, and I cannot picture any sort of live-action adaptation capturing that aesthetic. Plus with Netflix's track record on live action anime adaptations, I am not convinced at all.

Also, why is their ship so terrifying? Hyperrealistic is not a good look for Going Scary Merry
1686318343459084.jpg

Shroob

Sup?
I don't know about this one... One Piece has a really cartoony and surreal vibe, and I cannot picture any sort of live-action adaptation capturing that aesthetic. Plus with Netflix's track record on live action anime adaptations, I am not convinced at all.

Also, why is their ship so terrifying? Hyperrealistic is not a good look for Going Scary Merry
View attachment 373479
No, you were right the first time.

Going Scary.

Jondolio

Smash Hero

It could have been worse 🎉

I am not inspired by the effect quality. I do quite like what we have seen from the cast .
This looks... Fine. Like the CG is terrible as expected and Buggy looks terrifying, but the outfits are very manga accurate and I like what we've seen of Luffy.

I'm gonna see it with my dad out of curiosity and because I want to show him something I like

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
for those who hate the Flash movie based on Flashpoint…there’s always the Flashpoint Paradox movie and the CW Flashpoint adaptation…and the og comic storyline

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Anyone got some good recommendations for Analog Horror series? Been meaning to catch up with the Mandela Catalogue as it's one of the most famous right now and it tends to get a lot of good reception for it's scare factor. I've only seen the first episode so far.

On that note, Shroob Shroob out of curiosity have you considered giving Winter of '83 another shot?

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
Anyone got some good recommendations for Analog Horror series? Been meaning to catch up with the Mandela Catalogue as it's one of the most famous right now and it tends to get a lot of good reception for it's scare factor. I've only seen the first episode so far.

On that note, Shroob Shroob out of curiosity have you considered giving Winter of '83 another shot?
Not yet, no.

As for recommendations. TMK(Too Much Kirby) or the June Archive(Flipnote Studio) ones are neat for gaming related ones.

There's also the new Vita Carnis.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
dawg what the **** is YouTube recommending me

002FBD4C-D6BC-4A7E-B1A3-F06A8009B921.jpeg

Pokémon gamers what did he mean by this? :urg:

Shroob

Sup?
dawg what the **** is YouTube recommending me

Pokémon gamers what did he mean by this? :urg:
I honestly hate how Youtube does this now where it tries to push 1-3 small time videos onto your feed.

Like, I'm sure there are some great videos out there with less views than they deserve but holy **** I didn't need to see half the **** Youtube has pushed me through this "Feature".

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I honestly hate how Youtube does this now where it tries to push 1-3 small time videos onto your feed.

Like, I'm sure there are some great videos out there with less views than they deserve but holy ** I didn't need to see half the ** Youtube has pushed me through this "Feature".
its a feature???

Shroob

Sup?
its a feature???
If it ain't, it's sure as hell weird I've been daily for over a year now getting recommended single to double digit videos on my homepage and sidebar that are completely unrelated to any topics I focus on.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Happy fathers day to the Ace Attorney daddies, Herlock Sholmes, Yujin Mikotoba, Pheonix Wright, Miles Edgeworth, Ryunosuke Naruhodo and Kazuma Asogi (I legit thought these 2 were in their teens so imagine my reaction when I saw they were in their 20s)

Last edited:
Top Bottom