• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Snorlax Room

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
I'm still bitter at how Samus was nerfed. Same with Captain Falcon.

I'm also ****ing bitter at how Meta Knight, King D3, and Kirby are actually USEFUL. Bitter johns are bitter.
I hallelujah'd when Kirby got nerf'd, but now I really don't give a **** about playing with Kirby anymore

Olimar <3

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Try B+, B-, P:M. I got bored of B+ after a while but I still play B-. It's so much more fun than vBrawl and B+ put together. Especially Ganondorf. He's like a monster truck in it.
I only play Barwl either randomly for fun, for the combination of hacked music, characters, and textures (with bearable gameplay with Brawl+ codes), or with friends because my friends are stubborn and refuse to play Melee. Why? Because Barwl has Rotation.

Because it's so hard to just SWITCH OFF CONTROLLERS.

I hate my friends sometimes most of the time.

Aside from one of my friends who legitimately doesn't like Melee because he's crazy he likes Barwl's "variety" better, I think most of the rest of them consider Melee to be the better game, they're just too lazy to swap controllers or fight against the one guy who doesn't like it.

Or maybe it's just because they know I can own them all single-handedly in Melee, because I'm actually decent at it, unlike with Barwl.

DISCLAIMER: If any part of this post sounds elitist-ly pro-Melee it's because Melee being better than Barwl has become something that I basically joke about as if Barwl is really a truly terrible game, because it's just a hobby of mine. So. Don't get too offended by this post.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
Whenever I talk about the Smash games in real life, I like to insist that there are only two Smash games and that Brawl is a turn-based strategy game.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Whenever I talk about the Smash games in real life, I like to insist that there are only two Smash games and that Brawl is a turn-based strategy game.
...This is going in my quote compendium.

+1 rep

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
I assume you mean buffed, because you can't get much more nerfed than dead last in Melee. lol
Woops, typo. I meant to say buffed lulz

And Kirby was srsly last in Melee? XD

That just fits what I think of Brawl....

I wish I knew how to put Brawl Minus in my Wii :/

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Man, for the first time in a year I took a look at the Brawl tier list

Whatever happened to Olimar being like right before Metaknight on the tier list and Diddy being low tier?

Lol @ how all the Zelda characters are on the bottom too XD

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
Brawl Minus is fun because ROB kills **** and Olimar is tiny and Pikachu can spam and holy crap it's just awesome.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
I heard James had a nice collection of caps

You should talk to him
He's also used his collection of bottle caps to trick some nice unsuspecting people who captured Meowth and made him their god to fool that the bottle caps were money

tl;dr, James is a pimp who tricks people into thinking bottle caps are actually coins

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings

XACE-K

Smash Master
inb4haterhateonroy
Roy has teh ph1r3! You can't hate on that.

Brawl Minus is fun because ROB kills **** and Olimar is tiny and Pikachu can spam and holy crap it's just awesome.
And Ganon's a monster truck.

Whatever happened to Olimar being like right before Metaknight on the tier list and Diddy being low tier?
I remember when Brawl first came out and people thought Ike was high tier worthy. Ah memories.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
Olimar will be right up next to Meta Knight again if more people can play like Brood.

Seriously.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
I remember when Brawl first came out and people thought Ike was high tier worthy. Ah memories.
Lol, last year I had seen vids of people using Ikes in tourneys like hell. Like I couldn't see a tourney vid without Ike being there XD

What, you think you can magically download the edits into your computer and it will work?
... I'm not that good of a computer whiz man. I thought there was like something like some sort of USB that I could just plug up and upload it to the Wii or something.

tl;dr, I've never had the impulse to hack Brawl

PowerBomb

Smash Master
Lol, I hacked my Wii before all of the stupid firmware updates that made it harder to hack.

Except I think it's really easy right now, not sure though.

I haven't touched my Wii in ages... maybe I'll use it again for Other M.

RuNNing Riot

Smash Lord
I have a hacked Wii that runs copied games. I did also have Homebrew on it which I used quite a lot to cheat on Brawl (though Luigi's Mansion became glitched and it crashed every time I tried to play on it) until an update erased the whole thing. Bah. I go on the Wii only now and then to play AC:LGTTC these days.

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
Holllyyy crap I missed Pokemon XD. I'm getting my Diamond/Platinum Pokemon onto SS and finishing SS to close 4th gen. Pretty much want Diamond/Plat empty (except each game has hmhores) and man I remember how much I bred O_o.

I think, I'm going to get the Gold Trainer Card, then throw ALL my Pokemon away except Events/Legends/Breedings/Pokemon I use/Bred (I.E. all the pokedex pokemon will be gone) so 5th gen I'll pretty much have to start over :D.

Wondered if anyone else is doing this? I mean, I didn't care for Gen1~3 on a completionist scale (especially since they were catridge games), but I feel like I want one 4th gen game 100% beaten to represent 4th gen. Out of D/Plt/SS, SS wins. Wondered if anyone else is doing that. I encourage the obtaining of the gold card :D

PowerBomb

Smash Master
I just legitimately caught everything on SS and bred myself a nearly perfect Feraligatr. I also got a flawless Lugia from a giveaway on smogon.

Lugia and Feraligatr are two of my favorite Pokemon so yeh.

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
What exactly does the Gold Card do?

Also touhoumon INSANE edition is exactly what you'd expect. I thought I'd try to nuzlocke it until I realized just how insane it is...

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
Gold Card is just a feeling. like, hey, I did it. Gen1~3 I will never fully complete due to the fact they are on cartridges, but Gen IV I want to have a 100% file. (I'm a completionist D:)

So I'm putting everything from D/PLT/ to SS and getting Gold card on SS. Then I'll use those two games as SRed Games for legends, and keep SS's file as a memento.

Also, I'm able to catch:

~Heatran(Diamond)
~Azelf(Diamond)
~Zapdos(Silver)
~Articuno(Silver)
~Enigma Latias(Silver)
~Ho-oh(Silver)
~Rayquaza(Silver)

Not catching them yet because I dunno what the metagame shift B/W will bring may make me want. But other than those legends, I'll fully complete everything and be ready for B/W :D.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom