• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Snorlax Room

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
snorlax and ssbm are my two favorite things.
Welcome to the PokeCenter. ^^

I have a couple Kanto fill-ins that I'm particularily too lazy to wanna complete at the moment (Getting Clefairy from Cleffa, for example) and like 10+ more in my Johto Dex. Fair blank spots in my Hoenn and Sinnoh Dexes, but I'll manage. I've caught 320+ after about 120 hours so I'm on the right track.

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Gold Card is just a feeling. like, hey, I did it. Gen1~3 I will never fully complete due to the fact they are on cartridges, but Gen IV I want to have a 100% file. (I'm a completionist D:)
The only one of the games I've actually considered fully breaking is Ruby, just because I like 3rd gen so much. I mean, I got a complete Pokédex in Red and beat the E4, which is as much as one can do, and I completed the Pokédex in Gold minus Dragonite and Umbreon (then deleted my file accidentally while trying to change the time for Umbreon), but as far as all the Trainer Card crap goes, I don't like any of the fourth gen games enough to do anything but complete the Pokédex in one game.

I already did everything in Ruby before D/P, save for the contests and completing the National Dex, since that requires hella trading from FR/LG. Which is why I was hoping to get my hands on Pokémon Box at some point -- mass trading for the win.

Of course, I still need to get FR, but it still costs $30 at GameStop which is a total ripoff, and I won't buy it from there on principle.

Zook

Perpetual Lazy Bum
Is anyone else planning on buying Other M? I need a new Wii game that doesn't require a Classic Controller to be enjoyable for me *cough*Monster Hunter Tri*cough*.

Yeah, I lost my CC. :(

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
I might... but I don't have a TV, so I'd have to play it off my roommate's desktop monitor, and that's a bit inconvenient.

Unless there's a way to hook up my Wii to my laptop...

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Is anyone else planning on buying Other M? I need a new Wii game that doesn't require a Classic Controller to be enjoyable for me *cough*Monster Hunter Tri*cough*.

Yeah, I lost my CC. :(
Yeah, I am. Nervous about how it'll work out, but I'll be getting and playing it nevertheless. Finished getting 100% on Prime 1, 2, and Super Metroid, so all that's left to do is speed run my way through Fusion for the umpteenth time between all the work I'm doing (boy do I love procrastination).

Sucks that you lost your Classic Controller. :( I didn't realize Monster Hunter Tri supported it, or that it's apparently such a better option (just looked it up on IGN and found that they recommend it too). It's too bad, 'cause otherwise I've never found much use for the Classic Controller -- though then again, I never play VC/WiiWare games and GameCube is the obvious choice for me when it comes to Barwl.

MHT is one of those games I've heard nothing but good things about and have considered getting, but have just sorta been too lazy to do anything about. Then again, I still really don't need to be buying any new games until I actually play a few of my other ones, but that's another story. I'm sure I'll get around to it eventually.

XACE-K

Smash Master
Hey, has anyone here played pokemon troll version? I just watched a vid of someone playing it and it seems pretty lulzy. I want to know how good it is.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
It's five parts fun and four parts insanely hard.

If you like that combination, go for it.

Wrath`

Smash Master
I gave up on pokemon troll version, I may pick it back up, but as of now college is in the way of doing many of those things.

Also don't pick the wrong yes.

XACE-K

Smash Master
I gave up on pokemon troll version, I may pick it back up, but as of now college is in the way of doing many of those things.

Also don't pick the wrong yes.
If you're refering to the "Are you a f*****?" part followed by two yes's, I know to pick the first one. It was in one of the videos I watched. But I'm not gonna play it right away. I want to finish my 3 starters, Sinnoh poke only (unless the poke is related to a Sinnoh pokemon) playthrough of Diamond as Dawn.

PowerBomb

Smash Master
I just had an astounding revelation watching the Metroid: Other M walk through.

Oh my god. Of course I'm gonna freaking spoiler it, but my god, I can't believe Team Ninja actually did this.

THE NIGHTMARE from METROID FUSION is IN OTHER M
HOLY ****

Yeah, I doubles spoiler'd it.

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
How do you make a moniter play a wii or ps2 or etc? O_O I want to do this...

Zook

Perpetual Lazy Bum
Yeah, I am. Nervous about how it'll work out, but I'll be getting and playing it nevertheless. Finished getting 100% on Prime 1, 2, and Super Metroid, so all that's left to do is speed run my way through Fusion for the umpteenth time between all the work I'm doing (boy do I love procrastination).
I hear you. I tried my hardest to not get hyped up for this game (hype=disappointment in my case), but I'm definately excited.

Sucks that you lost your Classic Controller. :( I didn't realize Monster Hunter Tri supported it, or that it's apparently such a better option (just looked it up on IGN and found that they recommend it too). It's too bad, 'cause otherwise I've never found much use for the Classic Controller -- though then again, I never play VC/WiiWare games and GameCube is the obvious choice for me when it comes to Barwl.

MHT is one of those games I've heard nothing but good things about and have considered getting, but have just sorta been too lazy to do anything about. Then again, I still really don't need to be buying any new games until I actually play a few of my other ones, but that's another story. I'm sure I'll get around to it eventually.
What really sucks is that I had just upgraded my Switch Axe to the Ceadus one, and then not only did I lose my Classic Controller, but my Nintendo WiFi USB Connector crapped out on me. :mad:^:mad:

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
Rules: Ladder Match, Sleep Clause, Freeze Clause, OHKO Clause, Evasion Clause, Species Clause, Strict Damage Clause
dc1 sent out PROserade (lvl 100 Roserade ♂).
Taranski sent out Crobat (lvl 100 Crobat ♂).
dc1 switched in Heatran (lvl 100 Heatran ♂).
Crobat used U-turn.
It's not very effective...
Heatran lost 5% of its health.
Taranski switched in Swampert (lvl 100 Swampert ♂).
Heatran's leftovers restored its health a little!
Heatran restored 5% of its health.

dc1 switched in PROserade (lvl 100 Roserade ♂).
Swampert used Ice Punch.
It's super effective!
PROserade lost 100% of its health.
dc1's PROserade fainted.

dc1 has left the room.
Taranski wins!

lol this game is pretty fun sometimes

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
I hear you. I tried my hardest to not get hyped up for this game (hype=disappointment in my case), but I'm definately excited.
Fortunately, I think I've managed to stifle all of my hype (which is especially good, as I don't imagine I'll be playing it at all until tomorrow -- trying to finish up all of my summer work before Wednesday so I have the last day of the summer to relax). I just hope my skepticism doesn't ruin the game, though I imagine it won't. The gameplay will be pretty much whatever it's going to be at this point, so I'm praying at the least that the plot is good. After all, I've been interested in getting the whole Adam backstory since I first played Metroid Fusion back in...what, 2002? 2003? If the story ends up being bad, that'll be really disappointing.

Not that I'm basing the success of the game on the plot, but that's the part of the game that wowed me from the beginning. I mean, my jaw literally dropped when I heard Adam say "Any objections, lady?" in the trailer.

(By the way, I finished my Metroid Fusion run -- 1:13 with 8%, if anyone's interested.)

What really sucks is that I had just upgraded my Switch Axe to the Ceadus one, and then not only did I lose my Classic Controller, but my Nintendo WiFi USB Connector crapped out on me. :mad:^:mad:
Oh wow, that's really annoying. ._. Are you just unable to find the Classic Controller, or is it legitimately gone?

What, just a ragequit because of good predictions?
Bahaha, apparently.

Scrubs are annoying, but that log was pretty entertaining to read, Macman.

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
All Smash games have prediction and it's always a major part of the game.

It doesn't look like he plays much Brawl anyway.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
lol yea
i dont play brawl at all

idk i think it made focus more basically on setting myself up (putting myself in good positions) and look more into what my opponents game plan is.

also i just put one of those war battle story thingies in the thread

go check it out =D

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
I feel so optimistically toward Pokemon Lab activity.

Seriously what happened to the place, did EVERYONE interested leave?

I know CRASHiC is banned, but that's no excuse to no work in there.

Moozle

Smash Champion
Activity seems to go in bursts in the Pokemon lab. I haven't been posting there because I've had a stupid amount of school work to deal with :(

Spire

III
BRoomer
I'd like to start designing more Pokemon for Beyond CAP again, so maybe I'll get on that tonight.

Also, I reserved a copy of Other M so I suppose I'll go pick that up today.

UberMario

Smash Master
Wait, why did you go back to three Spire? Weren't you at 7-8 before?

Well, I'm making an independent dex from the SmashDex and haven't had that much time to attempt coloring some of the pencil drawings for the one that is here, and Beyond CAP is suffering from the lack of a mod, as Crashic can't (and probably wouldn't have anyway) edit the original roster to show the pokemon made so far, there are still about six pokemon not added yet for around a month now, so pretty much everyone stopped making new ones.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
I can't tell if it is a charizard, or a shiny flygon o.o
By the way shiny Flygon is like light blue.

I really wanted to wait until people were submitting sprites before starting up the movepool threads. The Pokemon Online server is down so we can't really do anything about OU+ at the moment.

I'd like to start designing more Pokemon for Beyond CAP again, so maybe I'll get on that tonight.

Also, I reserved a copy of Other M so I suppose I'll go pick that up today.
We should probably have the Beyond CAP and SWF-Dex unstickied, though. Probably the same with all the others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom