• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Samus Boards are at Peace | The Dead Social

i made this poll before polls were cool

• Total voters

NO-IDea

Smash Lord
Actually, I did get 5th in singles. I was hoping to get 4th I meant.

Good **** KJ. Represent! :D Who'd you double with?

(Also, I've got the vids, we'll talk later today I hope... and if you're up to the task of 10 mindless replays)

And Sago, how the hell did you get first!? Too pro... or too MK? =P

EDIT: Smash GOD! You're in VA? I never see you! (If you go to Woodbridge, that's like the official tourney I don't attend because of distance)

Samus doubles. Haha. Maybe...

Sago

Smash Lord
i played diddy, mk, and samus in doubles, but even back when i mained samus i would get 1st in doubles at almost every tournament. I've won doubles the last 7 tournaments i went to.

And in singles i had to use samus to beat this snake player named grimace, he 3 stocked my mk first round it was hilarious.

Oh yeah i meant first in teams and 3rd in singles :p

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Apparently I got 7th too. My goal was luckily to make the top 8 <3

Got last in doubles though. .-< Did not sync well with my partner(we'd never played before, even online). Oh well.

Edit: Also, a Samus(not Zamus) got 5th in Mid-tier. Yay?

Good **** KJ. Represent! :D Who'd you double with?

(Also, I've got the vids, we'll talk later today I hope... and if you're up to the task of 10 mindless replays)
Double'd with a Martha, its a suprisingly good team ;o.

@Sago, I've seen Grimace play,you did very well to beat him wtih Spamus <3

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
try samus and Ike brah, Marth and samus is good too but marths too fast, he'll run into all your [projectiles, or he'll be out in front essentially kill your ALL your ranged options. aka bad team mate. Ike is different, he dones't like going in to fight, he get's murdered that way, he should be behind you while you camp and if anyone is approaching shoot grounded Super missile and let him Full hop F air so he lands behind the super missile. anyaweys Ike jsut fits into samus' playstyle better than marth IMO

also figured out something the other day, almost everyone falls for it. Jab right on the edge of the stage, only do first jab, the opponent will fall either way ( even if they shielded it) and will most luikeluy jump, so Utilt ASAP and you'll prolly hit them, it only works once or twice, BUT after they learn not to jump and to fall, go to spike them, mash Cstick down as you run off the stage :). GG Samus mains, I'll contribute when I find something useful again, I considered making a thread for that but honestly this thread gets the most attention, if no mayn people respond to it I'll make a thread discussing it

try samus and Ike brah, Marth and samus is good too but marths too fast, he'll run into all your [projectiles, or he'll be out in front essentially kill your ALL your ranged options. aka bad team mate. Ike is different, he dones't like going in to fight, he get's murdered that way, he should be behind you while you camp and if anyone is approaching shoot grounded Super missile and let him Full hop F air so he lands behind the super missile. anyaweys Ike jsut fits into samus' playstyle better than marth IMO
Actually, Marth can dodge projectiles REALLY easily so we can just spam away. Frigate was a **** stage for us since when the platform went down I could just go crazy with the projectiles and not worry about punishing my team mate. Since Marthas grab range is actually decent she can easily wrack up damage with the help of fully charged CS. Marth also can counter our projectiles for more gtfo options.

NO-IDea

Smash Lord
Marth also can counter our projectiles for more gtfo options.
WTFRAPE lol. Is that a frame trap? As in if they were to spot dodge a super missile that would normally come out them, and Marth intercepts and counters, would his attack come out at the end of their spot dodge? Also, is Marth's counter safe on the shield?

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Ok i just got back from seeing "paranormal activities"
I went and saw it because i love shows like "Coast To Coast AM" and stuff but this movie really really really made me feel like something was wrong. Like my gut or conscience was telling me i shouldnt be watching this movie( im not sure what this means)
and een right now i have a sick stomach and my head hurts. The movie had ZERO gore/sex/drugs but it did have one or 2 scenes of VERY VERY LITTLE blood.

It was mainly about how a young NORMAL couple lives in a house that becomes haunted(due to the demonic presence that has followed the female character) and how it messes with them. Sounds corny right? Well its based off of TRUE events and the film is made up of VHS tape from a video camera(meaning NO hollywood effects and no fake smoke and mirror ****). The film showed some ghosty type stuff then quickly got into some real demonic **** that literally scared the **** out of the entire movie theatre.

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
Huh, well I want to see that, and since I work at the local movie rental store now apparently I get free-be's while renting and going to shows. I hope I can see if for freeee

Rhyme

Smash Lord
I'm not that great at the game anymore.
Who gives a crap? Play to have fun, not to be better than someone else.

It's like the Family Guy episode when Peter goes off into the woods to have the revelation given to him by Fonzie. Maybe you need to go out and find that. xD

^Or, get one of these. They sound awesome.

Real Samus mains go to tourneys on Saturday nights.

:V I main Sandbaggus and rep other Samus players in tourny. Am I cool yet?

How'd the samus' do in the swf low tier thing
You still mad chill? I haven't seen you since SNES. :3

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804

:V I main Sandbaggus and rep other Samus players in tourny. Am I cool yet?
You've been cool since I got you to change your sig.

& sux 2 b u Drny. The opposite for me, oddly. I've been having fun with it, but I never find the time to play in between schoolworkchoreswatchingkidsworksoulsearchingschool and my brother always on the lagtop. I can't ever get in any time to play.

DelxDoom

Smash Lord
I play too much Brawl+ to be great at vBrawl D:
For the upcoming tiny local doubles tourney i will probably go mk or snake lulul
mostly because I'll need to carry my team >.>

Crystanium

Smash Hero
Well, I played ViceGrip yesterday. I guess he had a six month vacation from Brawl like I did. I felt motivated to play again. :bee:

Rhyme

Smash Lord
I'll explain, but only because I know it annoys Ismar when I tell him things that he already knows. It's supposed to mean, "****ing as soon as possible.' I felt that a normal asap didn't show enough emphasis.

NO-IDea

Smash Lord
Okay?

Anyway, met Smash God the other day. Cool guy, didn't know he looked Indian. Imagined him being white. lol

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
im going to be playin royr again tonite. He mains marth and i ALWAYS lose to him. Should i record or no?

RaigothDagon

Smash Journeyman
Hey Xyro, you in Wichita? You gonna be there tomorrow morning? Whats up, let me know, I am going to be there for sure and I definitely want my rematch.

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
Bahahaha, he tells everyone he's a girl, at least HALF of smashboards thinks he's a girl lolol.

His name is Allan and he is pretty chill :)

If I'm dropping Names, Mine be Will.

IsmaR you should use that picture of the Weavile and Pikachu for your avi <3. It would make me go =3.

Serious note: Got back from a tourny, did ok =3.

Top Bottom