• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Samus Boards are at Peace | The Dead Social

i made this poll before polls were cool

• Total voters

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
I like it better than being naked, tbh. And goes with the Dark Suit(playing through MP2 atm).

And thanks Xyro, but I felt like I didn't do very good tonight in general. I've been rusty recently, very busy in school/rl and whatnot, not been playing.

/out of johns

NO-IDea

Smash Lord
...wut

Now Ismar is Dark Suit? NOOOOOO

(go back to your color with the rest of em ;_;)

On second thought, your font is less painful now...

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Well excuse me for not sequence breaking. And I use every suit, get at me.

And for the record, I have a plan about that. As soon as I feel worthy again.

Edit: Ya Cherry. And thnx.

NO-IDea

Smash Lord
onishiba, do You Use Samus In brawl? If so, sweet xd

play Me in Multiplayer O: dyou Have aim?
O
M
F
G

I thought Smash GOD and Serris had like this special code of text that made the color change as they typed. I didn't know they did it manually.

DelxDoom

Smash Lord
you type it in the font color gradient stuff in google and get stuff

it's ok i guess

Crystanium

Smash Hero
So, my Wii has returned, and now I am available if anyone wants to play some matches. Of course, I think it would help if I had my Friend Code for all of you to see.

I played a few matches after I got my Wii. I brawled with my brother, two-stocked his new Marth. (He's johning about his controller all the time, which gets ****ing annoying as hell.) So yeah, maybe I can brawl a few of you who might have wanted to brawl with me.

Here's the FC: 2277-7887-4196.

My brother is on right now. I left, because he's unpleasant to brawl with. So, I guess you'll have to wait.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Glückwunsch, mein Dryn. Good to have you back.

As for me, I think I'm in a weird slump. For the most part, my Samus is a shell of her former/usual self. I'm doing good in teams with Power Suit(made it to semi's in a doubles tourney tonight), and I've been doing good offline(practicing for tourney next week). Online, I switch between really bad, or really good; mostly bad. I'm doing incredibly well with other characters. *sigh*

I've also decided being worthy is overrated. So, I'm switching back to Indigo next post.
But, I'm going to try something new, not as eye-hurting/annoying.

Finally, I'll be leaving by 9 A.M. tomorrow. I'm thinking that either I'll benefit, either from taking a break, or by seeing a new scene for Smash, or quit Samus. We'll see. If I don't get Internet over there, then I'll see you guys Tuesday.

DelxDoom

Smash Lord
Slumps do suck.

I usually go play other characters while I'm slumping with a particular main/secondary.

Currently my go-to guy in vbrawl is Ganondorf, who I think is fun as heck to play as.

He's so slow it's intimidating.

Finally, I'll be leaving by 9 A.M. tomorrow. I'm thinking that either I'll benefit, either from taking a break, or by seeing a new scene for Smash, or quit Samus. We'll see. If I don't get Internet over there, then I'll see you guys Tuesday.
Ismar you've been my inspiration ever since I started Samus back in Jan, I saw your battles with FIERCE and I was inspired to be as good as you, to see you leave Samus now would just be a deathblow to the boards and to other Samus mains out there, don't leave us </3. Also as DelxDoom said, going to a secondary whilst slumping is a pretty good idea, it gives you a confidence boost :3, I always go for my Peach when slumping, she always gets a boost from it.

Anyway good to hear about your Wii Dryn, if you dont mind EU lag I'd love to give you a few friendlies.

Welcome to the boards dark, you will learn PLENTY of stuff here, be sure to check out all the stickies <3.

So guysssssss I'll be getting some matches done at a tourny on the 10th, hopefully I can get some nice Info on the Olimar, Zamus, Falcon, Wolf, Falco, Snake and Luigi matchups and footage. I know we've already discussed alot of them, but for future reference it would be nice.

Serris

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
NNID
Herple-Derples
3DS FC
5043-4507-3351
On a random note, I never saw an objection from Azua when I said that we were her favorite character board. Hurrrrrrrrr...

Crystanium

Smash Hero
Anyway good to hear about your Wii Dryn, if you dont mind EU lag I'd love to give you a few friendlies.
I wouldn't mind. I've been trying to deal with the lag as of late. Today is day three since I got my Wii back and played. I've played against SaiX and Orichalcum in Samus dittos. They live in Europe.

I don't mind if anyone wants to do dittos.

I wouldn't mind. I've been trying to deal with the lag as of late. Today is day three since I got my Wii back and played. I've played against SaiX and Orichalcum in Samus dittos. They live in Europe.

I don't mind if anyone wants to do dittos.
Awesome, Ill arrange it via VM. Anybody else fancy some dittos? *Eyes up Cherry*

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
HOBO 19
10/3/09
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=250929

1: Bored===Ike
2: Lee Martin===Ike/Falcon
3: Xyro===SAMUS!!!!
4: Inui===Ike
5: YOSH===Yoshi
5: Vex===Bowser
7: Dojo===Falcon
7: Dkar===Ness
9: Teh Brettster===Ike
9: Jumpman===Mario
9: Magik===Pkmn T
9: A male platypus===Pkmn T
13: BadNewsBear===Mario/Falcon
13: PhantomX===Ganon
13: K Prime===Ness
13: Jerm===Link
17: Gnes===Bowser/Ness
17: Aurturito Burrito===Ike
17: shlike===????
17: Hylian===Ike
17: PhoenixAlpha===Lucas
17: Bwett===Yoshi
17: Chaos Marth===????
17: Vorguen===Mario
25: Trela===Link
25: GrayFoxAustin===????
25: Ozz===Falcon/Ganon
25: Mijo===????
25: UltimateRazer===Jiggs/Samus
25: Tidus===????
25: Furbs===Yoshi
25: JINX===????
33: Deviation===Ness
33: Serious Cat=Zelda/Mario
33: Vicky===????
33: RedShadow===????
33: r0ni===????
33: Shlike===????
33: Kalo===Zelda
33: Riot===Ness/Falcon
33: Kingdom Come===Link
33: Tree===????
33: GreyFox===Zelda/Sonic
49: Infinity===????

2vs2 (low tier)

1: I want your Zair in my Butthole (Xyro and Lee Martin)===Samus+Ike
2: Furious Burrito (Duffman and Burrito)===Falcon+Ike
3: DugFinn yiffs for Tigress (Inui and Vex)===Ike+Bowser/Ganon
4: Sheep and Crow (Bear and UltimateRazer)===Mario+Jiggs
5: Captain Sexy (Dojo and UTDZac)===Falcon+Zeda
5: Wet Phantom (Bwett and PhantomX)===Yoshi+Ganon
7: The Resistance (Deviation and Phoenix Alpha)===Ness+Lucas
7: Ike Climbers (Bored and Teh Brettster)===Ike+Ike
9: We have big Swords (Hylian and Vash)===Ike+ike
9: Team Inui AIDSFest 09 (RoyR and Furbs)===Falcon+Yoshi
9: Dekar and Error===????+????
9: Sour Patch Kids (Vicky and Cloud)===????+????
13: It Doesn't Matter (Gea & Gnes)===Zelda+Bowser/Ness
13: Team Magic Balls (Vorguen and Magik)===Mario+pkmn t
13: Black Steak (Jerm and Espy)===Link+Samus
13: AMP (AMP and Matt)===????+????
17: The Original Pineapple Slice (??? and ???)===????+????

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Low tier teams was a breeze. Lee martin literaly went in and did all the KOing while i kept players from rolling behind him. I would take free spikes here and there and he would grab people while i CS into them. I built damage and he KOed. Just flat out easy as hell.

Singles was a bit hard because i beat lees ike/falcon in winners but i lost to Boreds ike in winner finals. In loser finals i gave up to lee so that he could beat bored but failed to do so. oh well. 3rd place is fine for me.

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
nice nice, yeah I find that Ike and Samus are an Epic team. I always team with my buddy who plays as ike any time teams are metnioned, we generally win. for some reason it jsut work sif the ike tanks for kills and samus does most of the work. I REALLY enjoy using fair cause he can charge an F smash and I'll shoot them into it. ledge camping on Corneria on the back part with Ike as a team-mate is hacked.

anyways Good job.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
lolZ-airinbutthole/kback/testingnewfonttesting

No access to Internet or Wii over there(but I did see someone do the Morph Ball irl), so I'm hoping that a break from everything was all I needed.

Top Bottom