• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Samus Boards are at Peace | The Dead Social

i made this poll before polls were cool

• Total voters

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804

Serris

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
NNID
Herple-Derples
3DS FC
5043-4507-3351

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
Whoa, the Samus forums aren't locked due to inactivity? The Samus forums are really different then I remember them.

Anyway been messing around with Brawl some and playing some Samus. Any breakthroughs with her in the last year or so?

NO-IDea

Smash Lord
...i bet you Otori wrecked Mr. R in a $10 MM
He lost actually. Was close and interesting to watch.

Who else is in it?
Bleachigo (Falco), 2 others who I don't know. Juggorato and 6WX. If you could help me find out who they use, it would be nice.

Whoa, the Samus forums aren't locked due to inactivity? The Samus forums are really different then I remember them.

Anyway been messing around with Brawl some and playing some Samus. Any breakthroughs with her in the last year or so?
Not any that I've found. I've just gotten better regarding skill and MU knowledge. =/

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
I was actually surprised Mr. R won when i watched the set. But power to him, Nietono is just on another level then.

DtJ Composer

The Heroine Appears
BRoomer
6WX appears to be a wifi sonic. There are a few youtube videos of him playing (I guess AiB) ladder matches. Like This

Namesearching Juggorato literally only brings up Illmatic's MM thread where I assume he just copy/pasted the player roster. Searching youtube brings up literally only one result, which is a youtube channel that does have brawl but doesn't seem to have anything to do with anyone named Juggorato (some guy name Jago plays captain falcon). Unless he signed up as a different name than normal I dunno

DelxDoom

Smash Lord
kof xiii is a really, REALLY cool game. it's not as big as mvc or sf by far but like, the game itself is just so FUN. i can't say the same for sf, and mvc can be fun but it can also get a little dry

kof is so fun though. a lot is based on maneuvering (4 types of jumps: normal jump, super jump, hop, and hyper hop), universal roll, running, backdash. another huge thing is meter management, which is just very very well done.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
major shoutouts to sago and noid at apex. the fifty minutes of samus dittos with noid was intense. really makes me want to main samus loooooool. sago me and you are doing dittos next time we go to the same tourney

Top Bottom