• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Samus Boards are at Peace | The Dead Social

i made this poll before polls were cool

• Total voters

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Yo Samus boards, random theoretical for ya.

If charge shot could get 1 buff, and only 1 buff.

Would you take transcendent priority, a fairly decent damage buff with no kb buff, or a fairly decent kb buff?

I'm mostly curious.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
to me it could be knockback. transcendent priority wouldnt help much imo without more speed tacked on, it already does enough damage, and has subpar knockback. while inceasing damage would also increase knockback i think i would rather it have more knockback period

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Increasing damage wouldn't increase kb, since in such a case kb would be adjusted to remain constant, hence damage buff but kb remains the same.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
I would make charged shot be able to explode at will. The explosion would be bigger and hit multiple times to catch those trying to shield it or AD. Lastly, it'll have an SDI multiplier of 0 and do electric hitstun just to toy with the trapped fool.

DUB

Smash Lord
Samus boards >>> Fox boards in terms of activity.

I'd probably go with making have a little more knockback. For a charged up move, it just doesn't have that kick.

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
Happy Holiday season Erryone! Fox hunting season, psht. He's my secondary that never gets used because mine is soo bad. Fox boards used to be more active then the old samus boards. Anyways, I'll be kicking around till I go back to school if anyone wants to F around on Wi-fi.

Serris

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
NNID
Herple-Derples
3DS FC
5043-4507-3351
Happy Holiday season Erryone! Fox hunting season, psht. He's my secondary that never gets used because mine is soo bad. Fox boards used to be more active then the old samus boards. Anyways, I'll be kicking around till I go back to school if anyone wants to F around on Wi-fi.
Welcome back, Cherry!

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
When I let go of the idea that I could win I found that using samus was actually an easy task. Didn't make me play any better but I sure as **** had more fun. I still sue her when I play.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
I'll use Samus when fighting casuals at times.. Though i'm usually more inclined to hold that "r" button.. sometimes i forget xD. Then i go into zair spam and hail mary spikes.

DelxDoom

Smash Lord
i d k why i would sue samus

i d k why i would play brawl anymore, but back in the day, 2 of the players i played against played snake, and that matchup was kind of fun

then i took a zairrow to the knee

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
I prefer having a good Ike as a partner in doubles, I find he compliments samus and has enough KO power to create a good reliable team.

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
well, we set up plays for each other, we both played support you could say. Like he knows where my throws put the enemy and will intercept them with Bair/Fair depending. We just worked really well together because him and I have played each other a lot and know where each chars moves put other people. Because of this though, I saw that Ike is one of samus' better double partners.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
I'm gonna start underlining random things so people think I'm linking them.
Despite all common sense urging me not to, I still tried to click it even after reading first.
Flop character IMO.

does anyone even use her anymore?

Like even in friendlies?
>Fuujin
>Flop

Then i go into zair spam and hail mary spikes.
For some reason I really like that term for some reason.

Also

merry christmas eve samus boards :D
Happy whatever everybody else is celebrating/yay new headphones/giftcards time of year thingy.

With that

ithen i took a zairrow to the knee
Good evening ladies and Serris/gents.
On that note, I just beat Serris for the first time. Dagnabbit spood beest h4x.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Got my Internet back, for one. Also threw that little gift card/new decent headphones hint in my last post.
Rest was cash, watching the new Twilight, and a tin can full of dark chocolate.

Top Bottom