• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Samus Boards are at Peace | The Dead Social

i made this poll before polls were cool

• Total voters

Sago

Smash Lord
See:

Twice, even! My red name is finally seeing some use! Don't get me wrong, it's nice to have Sago and Bil posting in here and contributing to the room's activity, but I'd rather they do it in a way that's actually permissible or isn't directly intended to antagonize me. I'm just enforcing the rules, I don't make them.

No kidding.
im not intentionally trying to antagonize anyone. I remember a day when people could actually make jokes and have fun in character boards, and guess what. Thats what brings a community together and keeps them active. The picture bil posted is samus broiling me in an oven, and "the broiler" use to be a staple. I dont see any reason to lock 2 threads in a forum that literally only has a social thread. Its kind of counter productive. And my thread wasnt really about a single player, its called the old bait and switch. It was a name search trap for tudor and rohins because i figured if they posted something it would cause alittle excitment in this thread. whooooooops sorry finally trying to do someting for my favorite characters community

So heres to the death of samus, thanks serris. <3 im so glad i decided to try and start posting on this thread again

Serris

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
NNID
Herple-Derples
3DS FC
5043-4507-3351
im not intentionally trying to antagonize anyone. I remember a day when people could actually make jokes and have fun in character boards, and guess what. Thats what brings a community together and keeps them active. The picture bil posted is samus broiling me in an oven, and "the broiler" use to be a staple. I dont see any reason to lock 2 threads in a forum that literally only has a social thread. Its kind of counter productive. And my thread wasnt really about a single player, its called the old bait and switch. It was a name search trap for tudor and rohins because i figured if they posted something it would cause alittle excitment in this thread. whooooooops sorry finally trying to do someting for my favorite characters community

So heres to the death of samus, thanks serris. <3 im so glad i decided to try and start posting on this thread again
That last bit was directed at Bil, not you. If you don't approve of my moderation, feel free to post about it in Forum Support.

Mr. game and watch

Smash Master
Dat forum salt.

It's a forum.
It's for talking.

As long as rules are followed, all will be fine.
Mods can't just let stuff slide. If they did, they wouldn't be mods...>.>

:phone:

DelxDoom

Smash Lord
mario luigi peach bowser wario dk diddy olimar rob fox falco wolf gw snake sonic pika puff lucario squirtle ivy char sheik zelda samus zss link tlink ganondorf marth ike kirby ddd metaknight pit falcon ics ness lucas yoshi

makes 39

Mr. game and watch

Smash Master
mario luigi peach bowser wario dk diddy olimar rob fox falco wolf gw snake sonic pika puff lucario squirtle ivy char sheik zelda samus zss link tlink ganondorf marth ike kirby ddd metaknight pit falcon ics ness lucas yoshi

makes 39
Nailed it.

Just picked up sheilda. Make dat 40:)

hey, let's just throw in random for a nice 41.

Mr. game and watch

Smash Master
Honestly I use...

Yoshi, ganon, puff, and ICs where I actually try.
I mess around with:

Lucas, sheik, GW, Nolimar, diddy, just picked up falco last night, DDD, Mario, TL, Bowser, MK, Luigi, and PT.

Diddy and Falco are subject to change to tournament level.

DelxDoom

Smash Lord
Change Z-air to Z-airrow, please. Or something to that effect, I don't care much about the spelling.

I also do not play Skyrim, but it would be more authentic.

Serris

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
NNID
Herple-Derples
3DS FC
5043-4507-3351
Top Bottom