• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Real Critical Hit 4 Results Thread

Hax

Smash Champion
hungrybox my brain just exploded lol

1 word to all this

M-M-M-MELEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shai Hulud

Smash Lord
lol GOLDEN lol. m2k cries while azen takes it like a man
I don't really see how rolling over and submitting to getting ripped off thousands of dollars is "taking it like a man." Which is apparently what you and others think M2K should have done. Letting people walk all over you is manly? Alleges the guy hiding behind an anonymous name. Nice.

swordgard

Smash Hero
lol GOLDEN lol. m2k cries while azen takes it like a man
Ok this has gone far enough. I for one think that m2k is right, this was false advertisement. HOWEVER,this is some extreme nature force we are talking about here, and also people should stop saying people go to tournament and have a good time. Is this not about competition and being pro, IE: making money out of the competition?

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
I don't really see how rolling over and submitting to getting ripped off thousands of dollars is "taking it like a man." Which is apparently what you and others think M2K should have done. Letting people walk all over you is manly? Alleges the guy hiding behind an anonymous name. Nice.
We all just got owned...
/thread
/life
/wrists.

Mew2KingIsABaby

Smash Rookie

So ur saying that azen isnt a man... STFU! and for all the people all on m2ks d!ck... get a life

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
You're the one who's so dedicated to M2K that you made an alternate account just because of him. <3

g-regulate

Smash Hero
I don't think anyone can counter the post above me.
m2k paid the $45 to enter the tourney, like everyone else. everyone knew the $5000 wasnt guaranteed before the tourney even started, hence why the entance fee was lowered. if you didnt know, than you shouldve put 2+2 together, its not like we all got a magical $20 rebate on the entry fee. if m2k or anyone else had an issue, they couldve said something to the owner of the store at any time during the day, but instead would rather post about their misfortune on smashboards, accomplishing nothing.

so its not like everyone paid the full price, and then when it came time to pay m2k, they just completely ignored the $5000 pot and said "here you go".

Snakeee

Smash Master
Yeah that's what I was saying. If M2k really had a problem with it, he should have said something then and there before the tourney even started. By paying the lower fee, you're pretty much agreeing to a smaller pot. I don't know about how it really goes legally though. So, if he wants to sue then he should sue, but all this drama has to end.

Program

Smash Apprentice
m2k paid the $45 to enter the tourney, like everyone else. everyone knew the $5000 wasnt guaranteed before the tourney even started, hence why the entance fee was lowered. if you didnt know, than you shouldve put 2+2 together, its not like we all got a magical $20 rebate on the entry fee. if m2k or anyone else had an issue, they couldve said something to the owner of the store at any time during the day, but instead would rather post about their misfortune on smashboards, accomplishing nothing.

so its not like everyone paid the full price, and then when it came time to pay m2k, they just completely ignored the $5000 pot and said "here you go".
Good point. And I want a Falcon rematch. You *******.

Bouse

Smash Ace
Yeah that's what I was saying. If M2k really had a problem with it, he should have said something then and there before the tourney even started. By paying the lower fee, you're pretty much agreeing to a smaller pot. I don't know about how it really goes legally though. So, if he wants to sue then he should sue, but all this drama has to end.
Snakeee... I love you.

Mew2KingIsABaby

Smash Rookie

so tru and eloquently written. finally someone who is someone speaking the truth. instead of nobodies who suck on m2ks d!ck while getting ***** fuKed at the same time....

Bouse

Smash Ace

Oh noes... does this mean no CH5? Since Carbon's valence shell is full, we can't have a CH5... we can only have C2H5 which is a primary compound in Ether(C2H5)2O. Pretty close to Aether which is close to Great Aether... which is close to Ike.

AHA! What they were letting us know at Critical Hit 4 since there was a hurricane it was that the next Hurricane would be named Ike and it would **** up everything in it's path.

Next is C2H6, Ethane which logically would mean that it would have a smaller percentage of $#@$#ing in it. Since Methane (CH4) is much more common than Ethane that would mean that there would be far less $*@$#ing than that from Critical Hit 4 (CH4=Methane).

Then again it's possible I'm bored.

Iron Dragon

Smash Lord
I think the main point M2K is trying to make is that even if when he entered and he could have known the guaranteed pot WASN'T $5,000, that they shouldn't say right in the TOPIC TITLE "Guaranteed $5,000 Pot" until they know otherwise.

kirbstir

Smash Lord
He can make that point without posting about it in every single sub-forum of smashboards.

Edit - 1337th post. I am a golden deity.

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
Once we get full doubles results, ill update the point totals

if anybody has them, pm them to me, thanks

been busy, havent read through the thread if theyre in there somewhere @_@

P.S.
Looks like were likely going to hold off on an october event

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
Hey guys this is JesiahTEG posting from Planks account. About once every 2 weeks my comp randomly signs me on as him even though I've cleared all private data like 50 times. I changed his avatar to an Ice Climber since he seems to be having so much trouble with them nowadays.

<3 Plank

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
Hey guys this is JesiahTEG posting from Planks account. About once every 2 weeks my comp randomly signs me on as him even though I've cleared all private data like 50 times. I changed his avatar to an Ice Climber since he seems to be having so much trouble with them nowadays.

<3 Plank
LOOOOOOOOOOOOL

You're such an ***

Inui

Banned via Warnings

<3 Plank
omg lmao

<3 <3 <3 Jesse.

Reioumu

Smash Lord

<3 Plank
lmao this post is made of win

Hax

Smash Champion
i say sue them for liking brawl LOL

just kidding guys

M-M-M-MELEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom