• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The OMG FiZZ is back Stupendous "Critique my Lucario" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
LOL at Snakeee going metaknight. What forced him to do so? is japes really bad for ZSS? I wouldnt know.
I picked Japes cause i figured that any time he would try to side b me, he would latch on to a ledge instead of atttacking me, which might throw him off.

I was gonna go sonic that round but when he picked mk, I was feeling really confident in that entire combo of "lucario on JJ vs MK".

I held that middle platform like a boss.:laugh:

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Japes messes up with ZSS SideB attack, which is like one of her best moves, lol.

Zucco

Smash Master
I picked Japes cause i figured that any time he would try to side b me, he would latch on to a ledge instead of atttacking me, which might throw him off.

I was gonna go sonic that round but when he picked mk, I was feeling really confident in that entire combo of "lucario on JJ vs MK".

I held that middle platform like a boss.:laugh:
its such a good stage for Lucario, I wish it was legal in NJ, or anywhere I go to lolol.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
I know right? I love being one of the TOs for my region.

but if you guys dont mind, weve had enough fun bashing snakeee and making fun of his character, but can we please get back to the point of this thread, and try to critique my lucario?

tedward2000

Smash Champion
I know right? I love being one of the TOs for my region.

but if you guys dont mind, weve had enough fun bashing snakeee and making fun of his character, but can we please get back to the point of this thread, and try to critique my lucario?
Post the vids again, they have been pushed back and will make is easier for us.
I've also been lazy on the critiquing these past two months. So gotta get back.
-t2

Snakeee

Smash Master
beating randoms =/= beating pros
Erm, I have beaten pros. You guys seem to bash me and mention me losing to Ksizzle and Zucco, but guess what? I've won sets against them as well >__>. Ksizzle is up like a set against me and I'm up a set against Zucco. I don't see how these stories get so twisted, but whatever. I've gotten a lot better lately, I have a reallyy good feeling about how I will do in tourney now :)

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
Erm, I have beaten pros. You guys seem to bash me and mention me losing to Ksizzle and Zucco, but guess what? I've won sets against them as well >__>. Ksizzle is up like a set against me and I'm up a set against Zucco. I don't see how these stories get so twisted, but whatever. I've gotten a lot better lately, I have a reallyy good feeling about how I will do in tourney now :)
Say it ain't so!

Zucco, you said you were a set ahead...

Also, don't forget Trela.

Snakeee

Smash Master
Say it ain't so!

Zucco, you said you were a set ahead...

Also, don't forget Trela.
That whole tourney I was barely awake. Yeah whatever call 'johns' idc, but when you're up over 2 days straight with ZERO sleep at all you simply cannot think straight. I used to hate sounding cocky, but I'm just going to start being straight up honest on how I feel things are now. Anyway, Trela seemed like a decent player, but I honestly don't think he could beat me when I'm in a normal state of mind.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
people are bashing you? well they shouldnt. you're really good. just inconsistent sometimes

Aurasmash14

Smash Lord
enough with the ZSS vs lucario shizz. we'll get to that some other time in the proper thread k? idc if ZSS mains make it 0-100 in zss favor. as long as you yourself know it's not true, nothing changes in the MU. The lucario boards believe it's 50-50 and we'll hold true to that.

now start actually critiquing K.I.D (cuz im too lazy to do so myself :p )

@ Snakeee
if you really want to, pressure RJ to put up a discussion on the ZSS export :D
or show us vids of massacring a good lucario to prove your point. cuz the arguments on MU threads get to difficult to understand from all the bias :/

Snakeee

Smash Master
enough with the ZSS vs lucario shizz. we'll get to that some other time in the proper thread k? idc if ZSS mains make it 0-100 in zss favor. as long as you yourself know it's not true, nothing changes in the MU. The lucario boards believe it's 50-50 and we'll hold true to that.

now start actually critiquing K.I.D (cuz im too lazy to do so myself :p )

@ Snakeee
if you really want to, pressure RJ to put up a discussion on the ZSS export :D
or show us vids of massacring a good lucario to prove your point. cuz the arguments on MU threads get to difficult to understand from all the bias :/
It's just that I don't understand the argument really. Just because Ksizzle is ahead of me in sets right now does not give a reason at all for Lucario to win the match up. He has generally placed a bit more consistently than me lately (but I hope to change that now :p) so if anything those results would lean more towards it being Even or ZSS' favor.
I'm not saying ZSS wins this by a landslide or anything. I think it's a close match up that's 55/45 or 6/4 in her favor. If I said something as high as 7/3, then I guess that's how I felt at the time, but not how I feel about it now. People change their opinions on match ups quite frequently.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
Ive only used lucario like 4 times on snakeee btw. i won 2 of them iirc at cot4 and a NY tourney and lost at NY tourney and viridian. all the other sets include me using MK and ice climbers but now im gonna always use lucario cuz the matchup is fun and to prove he actually does beat zss lol

edit actually i used lucario on him when the game came out and i sucked. i got ***** lol. i think your still one set ahead snakeee cuz of the while back sets.

btw frank, go to syracuse tourney soon to lose to Lucario and a girl at the same time :)

Aurasmash14

Smash Lord
It's just that I don't understand the argument really. Just because Ksizzle is ahead of me in sets right now does not give a reason at all for Lucario to win the match up. He has generally placed a bit more consistently than me lately (but I hope to change that now :p) so if anything those results would lean more towards it being Even or ZSS' favor.
I'm not saying ZSS wins this by a landslide or anything. I think it's a close match up that's 55/45 or 6/4 in her favor. If I said something as high as 7/3, then I guess that's how I felt at the time, but not how I feel about it now. People change their opinions on match ups quite frequently.
we never really said that (or at least i think we didn't)

im just saying the lucario boards arent properly convinced it's ZSS favor.
the reputation of ZSS mainers doesn't really help that much either. im sorry Snakeee.

iRJi

Smash Champion
Rawr. Too early in the morning. If people are bashing you Snakeee, tell them to shush ~_~. Only so few player have played you, and no one here other then a select few who has played you have a right to judge. I personally am on the ban wagon of "I am not convinced", but I have only played against you once, and this was a long time ago. I know you have gotten better, but I have as well. I actually would like to play against you again when I get a chance to, to see first hand again how it goes down.

I also don't mind redoing the ZSS MU, but you would have to be here for it, as well as Ksizzle and Zucco, because if not it is going to end up the same way it is now. If you agree, it will be done in the export, since later today the doubles section of this thread is going to start.

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
Yeah, I think we can just settle this logically in a good ol' MU discussion...

The argument doesn't stem from Ksizzle being ahead in sets, it was the fact that at the time, Zucco was ahead in sets, and losing to Ksizzle, Zucco, and Trela (which has "sleepbagging" attached, according to you [thanks t0mmy for the sandbagging terminology]). I think instead of looking at results only, we should see WHY it's this way.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbj7xeU6sWg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3a2X0ZiWbcA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLOZjRNDwaE

normally, I wouldnt spam f smash as much as I did this tourney, but it was working so I figured, dont mess with what works...

The smash ville one was a 2 dollar money match,
the halberd and japes matches were third game tournament matches

and Ksiz, does this mean ur gonna teach me how to beat ZSS? cus I tried it game 2 of my set with snakeee... and that why we had to go to game 3... i got wrecked.

Zucco

Smash Master
Since when o_O.
Pretty sure I'm the one with 2-1.

Also your win against me was superrrr luckkyyyyyyyy and you know it XD
First time we played was at that PA tourney where I also won the SF tourney. I won there.

second time was at gauntlet. you 2-0'd me there.

Third time was at that tourney that palpi hosted in PA. I 2-0'd you.

Snakeee

Smash Master
First time we played was at that PA tourney where I also won the SF tourney. I won there.

second time was at gauntlet. you 2-0'd me there.

Third time was at that tourney that palpi hosted in PA. I 2-0'd you.
I don't even remember another PA tourney. Well if you remember it I guess it happened lols. I just could've sworn I was ahead. Meh doesn't matter anyway because my play is far too different now

Zucco

Smash Master
I don't even remember another PA tourney. Well if you remember it I guess it happened lols. I just could've sworn I was ahead. Meh doesn't matter anyway because my play is far too different now
it was like at the border of PA or something, since it was only like an hour away from most people living in jersey. Its where Chibo and ADHD beat Inui and shadow in teams lol. Our matches are always usually close so all this doesnt matter anyway.

Zucco

Smash Master
I never really criticize the lucarios lol. im sure some of the more active members here will though, eventually.

iRJi

Smash Champion
awwww but it doesnt make sence to have my vids critiqued by lucarios that arent at least as good as me...
Lol, you are just going to have to wait then, I am busy with something, so I can't do it. You already know phils and Zucco's response.

F1ZZ

Smash Lord
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GyuOrftJk_Q
Just a video of (NAME AND ADDRESS WITHHELD) and me. I'm at (NAME AND ADDRESS WITHHELD)'s place, and (NAME AND ADDRESS WITHHELD) and I made a video. I'd like to be critiqued please. :)

(The begining made him want to be anonymous)

EDIT: If the Olimar made it hard to critique me, please say so.
The only thing that I can say is space Fsmash better. Also please teach this Olimar how to edge hog, he could of done it 1-2 times during the match. This brings up the point, USE YOUR DOUBLE JUMP TO RECOVER.

culexus・wau

Purchased premium only to change name ><
Olimar neeeds to grab instead of smash.

Recovery with Olimar is go low then Jump + Uair to UpB

he also needs to SH pikmin toss

try to get a lot of purples and blues because they're the best pikmin imo

learn to use all the pikmin and make an effective line-up

I can't critique you because there was too much a skill difference between you two LOL

Adding

Make him implement Whistle once he gets better.

When hit it goes Airdodge/Fair -> Jump -> DI back to stage -> Recover Low -> Jump Uair -> UpB

or if he can and he has to come from high just AD/Whistle Through.

hough123

Smash Ace
You got critiqued!?

I'm going to go cut myself.
I didn't =\
Whatever, I'll edit the posts containing it saying that it's invalid due to skill difference.

EDIT: I cut the video, it just wasn't good enough to be used to improve my game. The Olimar in question is not in the mood for critiqueing. (For reasons better left unsaid)

THanks anyway, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom