• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Old Diddy Social/General/Q&A Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
dsmash is a for sure kill even tho its weaker while fsmash can be sdi'd out of...

sai_:)

Smash Ace
your d-smash is your main kill move so leik...use it. but dont stale it if you can help it

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
lol metaknight da bess on my zune as well. too good

dsmash is good for killing. i prefer it to fsmash since you can SDI out of the 2nd hit of the fsmash and basically go nowhere. Or if you can aim the fsmash just so the 2nd hit connects but not the first one...but that takes forever to connect compared to the speedy dsmash

SaveMeJebus

Smash Master
I found a way to buffer ground attacks when you are recovering from the ledge. You do it by ledge dropping and then jumping back on to the stage and D-airing at the right time. I posted this a while back but many of you did not understand how to do it. I find that the easiest way to get the timing down is to practice it on Pictochat

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Why don't Diddy's use his boost grab and boost pivot grab? It's range is huge in both cases.

You know your boosting if you hear the squeal from Diddy's Dash attack when you are grabbing.

Player-1

Smash Legend
aipom>ambipom.

u know what ambipom does in the show? He adbandons Don to go ****ing play ****ing ping pong. I mean what the **** thats a terrible storlyine for him.

Meta_Sonic64

Smash Master
aipom>ambipom.

u know what ambipom does in the show? He adbandons Don to go ****ing play ****ing ping pong. I mean what the **** thats a terrible storlyine for him.
The show is stupid and doesn't make sense in general. Which is why that logic fails.
Pokemon at disadvantage win like 80-90% of the time, fail logic. Ash has like all OU pokemon, but struggles against pokemon he shouldn't struggle against, fail logic. So much fail.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
diddy gods MUST allow at least one diddy to explode ON the ledge while nobody being on the ledge :\

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom