• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Old Diddy Social/General/Q&A Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

tibs7

Smash Champion
Buffer forwards on the joystick followed by 2x upward on c-stick on the last few frames of anything an you will b-dacus

DFEAR

Smash Hero
low jab to fierce or short short short to scissor kick is a basic combo in street fighter and that **** is 2-4 frames. plus there is no buffering. brawl is easy mode. psssst....whiner.

tibs7

Smash Champion
That Phoenix wright vs professor Layton game on 3ds looks so coooool :)

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
whats the best way to keep back ur opponent and get back momentum when ur nanners are gone?

does spaced back air spam work? like doing it and running away at the same time, and then pluck nanner. idk, i need hlp.

Player-1

Smash Legend
spaced back airs, AC fairs, jab>grabs, and random smashes if you see an opening IMO are the best and then sometimes just turning around and pulling a banana out works a lot too if your opponent is an aerial character like mk/wario

Sails

Smash Ace
So how come pivot monkey flip isn't in the compendium? I'm not talking about out of initial dash frames, but actually out of a full run. This -is- something well known, right? I just accidentally figured it out myself, and I can only assume most people know about it...

If you are confused and don't know what I'm talking about though, do a full run (After the initial dash frames) and then while holding that direction, hit B to initiate the flip but immediately smash the stick the other way and it'll pivot. It's the basis of a b-reversal, so like I said, I assume it's well known.

tibs7

Smash Champion
So like being a waiter is so ****.
Only good things are chatting hot women and free good, supervisors are all *****es and customers are sooooooooo gaaay ughhh I wanna quit

does anyone else have a job? (lol)

Ingulit

Ing-u-lit
How do you instant wall jump again? I forget.
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=236290

Ctrl-F: "Instant Wall Jump"

I made the Kongpendium just for questions like this :) Read it if you haven't already, it'll answer most of your questions!

To everyone else: I haven't updated the Kongpendium in forever... Granted, of course, we haven't really discovered anything lately so far as I'm aware. Am I missing anything that should be in there?

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
So like being a waiter is so ****.
Only good things are chatting hot women and free good, supervisors are all *****es and customers are sooooooooo gaaay ughhh I wanna quit

does anyone else have a job? (lol)
I work in a High School.

GooseMainsDiddy

Smash Ace
So guys, I haven't been on here in a while nor have i been playing brawl. I still want to and I hope I will be able to find more time to get out into the competitive world. So tell me guys, how is the community doing? Is brawl dead?

ADHD

Smash Hero
Not gonna lie, I'm really excited for tomorrow.. Razer, UTDZac, anti, etc. will all be at the small local we have tomorrow. NJ is go-hard yo.

tibs7

Smash Champion
Yeah but razer is better than ever Wyatt, he loves ****** dem diddy kongs yo.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
plus i like watching snake vs diddy where both know the matchup..being that im so horrible vs snake

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom