• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Old Diddy Social/General/Q&A Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
fixing brackets. its w.e i wouldve done the same if it meant more money honestly

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
Wyatt i think u need to fight that MLG thing, from what m2k said, u didnt agree to anything....

this is mongoose/keith/KTM

lol last name change i promise.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Wyatt i think u need to fight that MLG thing, from what m2k said, u didnt agree to anything....

this is mongoose/keith/KTM

lol last name change i promise.
impossible

its a good thing your name is also keith. otherwise i'd forget what name to call you in person :laugh:

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
lol no im serious this time, and i still main diddy, but like im trolling dr. pp so i need this avatar.

btw i may go to dallas, if u and Gnes go to dallas, we need to take a Keith picture, and then after the tourney, go to the club or something. I want to find out how them texas women party ;)

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
lol no im serious this time, and i still main diddy, but like im trolling dr. pp so i need this avatar.

btw i may go to dallas, if u and Gnes go to dallas, we need to take a Keith picture, and then after the tourney, go to the club or something. I want to find out how them texas women party ;)
i still have the keith video from apex. i just didnt put it into picture form cause all 3 of us were never in the same shot. should've made dogy zoom out

i can put the short vid on youtube if you want though lol

Dekar173

Justice Man
Really sucks but seriously that's what happens with pro gaming you guys should have known =/

Jason was almost guaranteed to win, and if not him then Wyatt was more than likely going to.

My money's on Lee or Gnes now. Wish I could go but I've got midterms, easy money now ahahaha.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Really sucks but seriously that's what happens with pro gaming you guys should have known =/

Jason was almost guaranteed to win, and if not him then Wyatt was more than likely going to.

My money's on Lee or Gnes now. Wish I could go but I've got midterms, easy money now ahahaha.
ey baby, gonna see you at #5 right?

if nicole doesnt team with me we should do double diddy

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero

but from everything i have read, wyatt didnt do anything at all. i dont get it.:glare:

ADHD

Smash Hero
I'm not going to dallas. SAT stuff. get ***** adhd, and GL GNES WOOOOOOOOOOO
You're complete dirt. Thank god you are not going, because I'm sure you would have gotten 57th anyway with REAL players in the bracket.

Words from Mew2king himself: "I hate myself a lot right now for what I did; I will just say the truth for the sake of reputation and clearing up the facts

I didn't realize what I had done until I had already done it. I woke up today with Atomsk telling me (we are at Tyrant's house) that I got banned from MLG Dallas. I just sat there thinking "what?...why?.." then went to the computer. I signed on AIM, and right away I got messages from a few people whose names I won't say messaging me telling me that an aim convo had been posted. They told me to post this story, or to post this story, and that this was the only way I could save myself from being banned at Dallas.

Not sure what to do, I posted stories that I thought would save me. A lot of it wasn't true, while a lot of it was true, all in the hope that I could compete at Dallas. Dallas was my ultimate goal at the end of the year, the tournament that I really, really wanted to win badly. Since the first MLG, I wanted to win as many as possible especailly Dallas, then go to college afterwords after this year is over. It was my ultimate goal to win the championships.

The truth was that I did ask adhd if he would split, and the true reason I did that is because 1) I didn't think I could beat ADHD in a 3/5 set, then rich brown in an extended set right after, and the 2nd reason is because I didn't have my good controller with me which I used for the first 3 MLGs because it had broken a week prior to MLG DC. (Controller does matter a lot to me; I've used the same one since before the first MLG, never switching). I had no confidence going in, so I tried to make a deal with him. It wasn't any one reason, it's just a few stupid bad reasons that I was thinking about before I had to fight him. I didn't realize that what I did was so bad until afterwords. It was a horrible mistake.

ADHD didn't want to do it at first, but I figured that he would agree to it anyway since we always used to split in the past. He told me to just play and talk about it later. He never officially agreed, I was just pretty sure he would because of past tournaments, although I was pretty sure he would anyway.

Our tournament set was real, and I still wanted to win and tried to win, I just didn't think deep inside that I could. I had mentally given up hope of winning the set before it began. I'm an idiot like that.

I felt like I had literally no hope, since he usually beats me but this time I have to win a 3/5 set without my best controller. (btw, the down B kill on brinstar was actually the best thing to do in that situation, as a shuttle loop would not have killed if DIed. The 2nd down B at the end of the match was just for crowd hype). I am legitimately bad against Diddy (I wish I knew why).

He beat me, won the tournament, then after the tournament he said he'd eventually give me 300 dollars some time later when we meet up again. We have split before in the past, but I didn't think it would be a big deal if I had played the set out. That's where I was wrong, and which is why I'm banned from Dallas.

I'm sorry for lying to everyone, I don't want to be known as a liar, I just wanted to win dallas and didn't know what else I could do. I hope everyone can forgive me. I'm sorry to MLG, Sundance, and to the fans and the community for the negative exposure we've brought. This will not happen again"

--

"how would u feel waking up, hearing ur banned, not being sure what to do or why you were banned, and your friends telling you to "do this, this is the only way"

i didnt know what i did was so wrong, and i would have lost to him anyway. I still played the set for real, but because im a stupid emo idiot, and he always beats me + I had a bad controller, I didn't actually think I could win. I had no confidence at all.

ADHD did not even agree to split officially, I was just guessing that he was, I had a good guess that he would, he said to talk about it later and just play, and that's what we did. It was a good hunch I had and nothing else

u think i want to be in this situation? MLG was my life. It was seriously my life, and now this would happen. Had I known it was so wrong I would not have tried to do it

ADHD at least shouldn't be banned, he never officially said he'd split and he never gave me anything. No sets were changed and he never officially said it. He should be allowed to compete."

My subject on the matter?

I was debating splitting but then I said, "Let's just see what happens," and then I won. I just wanted to talk about the split later. It wasn't my fault that he sandbagged, he merely thought I'd have a better chance against Rich Brown right afterwards. He specifically told me that I had a better shot vs. Rich Brown, and that he thought he would lose--but I didn't agree with that. Then, after I won the tourney, I told him that I'd give him 300 dollars whenever I would see him next. I've split multiple times in the past as a previous tradition, and I have no reason to degrade myself just so I can advance in bracket. I have probably the best record against Mew2king out of anyone else in this Brawl community.

Gnes

Smash Master
Lol sorry I'm crashing from caffeine loss right now. Pulling a all nighter doing this psychology literature review due tommorow at 8am. Then i got a psych test at 10am. SO GAYYYYYY I'm done with splitboards for the night pceeeee

FelixTrix

Smash Journeyman
lol adhd mad salty.

it's not like you would have beaten anti if you had my bracket. you also lost to ally in a mm in the pro lounge. :p you're the one who had a relatively easier time lmao.

i don't have anything against you. i just thought the incident was kind of ironic after what i told you. it really sucks though. hope you get your money.

tibs7

Smash Champion
Naw you guys be trippin'
gnes is black, therefore he'll probs play falco

so my only competition at Dallas is like gnes and lee, i've so got this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom