• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Old Diddy Social/General/Q&A Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
dr pepper REALLY sucks man. gtfo with that ****. and is jiggz even a chick o.o?

DFEAR

Smash Hero
camp her back harder o.o...srsrly. also place bananas where she will land after her sh missle/ sh zair

TreK

Is "that guy"
Yay, four ATs were re/dicovered last week, but Diddies aren't productive.

Let me the time to learn em all before you get productive again XD (hmm all axcept for the running dsmash, since you guys don't want to share =V)

Charoo

Smash Champion
I dunno where to put this but,

We're having dao's farewell tourney today and I'm planning to stream all of his tourney matches at justin.tv/2ggaming

so, if u wanna check out his diddy then go here!

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
How do you fight Samus? I've been getting destroyed by Samus's and I have no idea what to do against them, anyone got any advice?
I remember playing Hive at Genesis and she nearly beat me on FD.

It's all about the mindset. Stop letting yourself get hit, and play more agressively than Samus does.

Samus is hard to bait reactions from, since she's Zairing and Missiling all over the place anyway. On the other hand, she can't shield grab very quickly, so glide toss banana -> Something is relatively safe. If they like to Up+B from shield then it's not that simple, but you should have enough options to get around it.

Just play more agressively. Don't let the Samus get in a rhythm or have the control they want.

TreK

Is "that guy"
What were the AT's? All I know is the banana break (for grabs) and the DAcus thing
so hmm from what I read, there is the dacus, the banana thingy, the dsmash while running and the dash attack with banana, and only one has been revealed, while it seems a few people know how to do it already (Overswarm, I, and all French Diddies hate you <3)

Are the last two real anyway ?

Coyn3Masta

Smash Journeyman
so hmm from what I read, there is the dacus, the banana thingy, the dsmash while running and the dash attack with banana, and only one has been revealed, while it seems a few people know how to do it already (Overswarm, I, and all French Diddies hate you <3)

Are the last two real anyway ?
Whoa, when did this happen >_>?

TreK

Is "that guy"
Idk who said 'You know how you can bair and stuff after a bdown when you have a banana in your hand ? Well, I don't know how, but I just dash attacked trice in a row with a banana, after a bdown' and overswarm replied 'I think I know what to hold to do so', or something of the like. Only two posts, but I've been searching for a week XD

~TreK, professional lurker =3

Esca

Smash Champion
Also, against Samus, when you trip her with a banana, she has different timing than most characters so don't grab immediately if you choose that option. She bounces off the ground for a little bit. Wait for that then grab.

TreK

Is "that guy"
All characters bounce when they trip, which force us to charge smashes when we want to end a lock, especially DK and as you said, Samus =V

sai_:)

Smash Ace
sooo this whole running d-smash thing...can someone please explain how t do it? or at this point even prove that it exist?

TreK

Is "that guy"
Didn't see anything interesting here, but my german is bottom tier.

AND EVEN IF I FOUND SOMETHING I'D HIDE IT FROM YALL =@

DFEAR

Smash Hero
sooo this whole running d-smash thing...can someone please explain how t do it? or at this point even prove that it exist?
ask ninjalink or overswarm i still dont know how it works.

also...i landed my first snl in tourney against a d3 to 45% to semi spike. he survived :\

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom