• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Old Diddy Social/General/Q&A Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
Well think about those hitboxes next to someones hurtboxes. Its bigger than u think. Try comparing it to other characters and look at the size.

The aerial tornado is the same except for the animation for the freefall. Its in the video.

Luigi player

Smash Master
A peanut can hit MK out of the tornado if it hits him from above lol.

If you're above him nair can hit MK out of the tornado easily, because it's hitbox starts below Diddy.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Well think about those hitboxes next to someones hurtboxes. Its bigger than u think. Try comparing it to other characters and look at the size.

The aerial tornado is the same except for the animation for the freefall. Its in the video.
Does this mean if I'm in the air I can Dair and spike him out of nado at the top of tornado with Wolf?

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Does this mean if I'm in the air I can Dair and spike him out of nado at the top of tornado with Wolf?
Technically, yes. Realistically, no. You ahve to hit MK's actual hurtbox without having your hurtbox hit his hitbox. Without a disjointed attack, it is difficult.

ADHD

Smash Hero
You can do anything out of a dash in brawl, it's just really, really difficult. Japan figured out how to taunt out of a dash but it's very hard to pull off as well as other moves. If you really want to find out you may have to read japanese bc it probably hasn't been translated yet.

6Mizu

Smash Champion
Somewhere in the SubspaceEmissary(NC, Morrisville)
You can do anything out of a dash in brawl, it's just really, really difficult. Japan figured out how to taunt out of a dash but it's very hard to pull off as well as other moves. If you really want to find out you may have to read japanese bc it probably hasn't been translated yet.
Really what the input for Dash > Dsmash?

Also, are there any recent vids of ADHD's Diddy?

DFEAR

Smash Hero
found something else today...probably already known tho :\ imma look it up...

edit: nvm already discovered

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
Technically, yes. Realistically, no. You ahve to hit MK's actual hurtbox without having your hurtbox hit his hitbox. Without a disjointed attack, it is difficult.
Yes it would work. Dair is disjointed. Nair can knock him out from the top too. Have done it.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
why is diddy humping an opponent on the edge of the stage so ****'n good.

love free spikes/footstools :3

chimpact

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0361-7166-1377
Exactly why I like his style. I <3 being campy.
Shoutout to ADHD and his awesome Diddy.

BTW, NL your Diddy id good too.
Just what I expect from a "former" ROB main.
<3 NL
hes got enough ppl on his digg, showing how much you are on it doesnt do you any good

6Mizu

Smash Champion
Somewhere in the SubspaceEmissary(NC, Morrisville)
smart>aggressive>campy>potato...
DFEAR it's possible to be BOTH Smart & Campy. That's what campers do....they're smart & campy.
Then again, I'm more adaptive than....any other play style.

hes got enough ppl on his digg, showing how much you are on it doesnt do you any good
I know Yoshi. Plus, I only play Diddy in friendlies and I just started playing him about 2 to 3 months ago. :p

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Yes it would work. Dair is disjointed. Nair can knock him out from the top too. Have done it.
I tried out Dair and it worked when I got lucky enough because it is laggy startup generally, but Nair as long as it isnt stale worked everytime. Thanks NL. This actually helps a lot. Lol

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
Exactly why I like his style. I <3 being campy.
Shoutout to ADHD and his awesome Diddy.

BTW, NL your Diddy id good too.
Just what I expect from a "former" ROB main.
<3 NL
"Former"? I never mained Rob......Ever. Ur a youngster around here. Learn ur manners cause u seem to not kno about me at all.

My avi is my necklace. U should kno this.

BLINGBLING 'ROUND MY NECK!!!!

10roflcopters

Melomaniacal

Smash Champion
"Former"? I never mained Rob......Ever. Ur a youngster around here. Learn ur manners cause u seem to not kno about me at all.

My avi is my necklace. U should kno this.

BLINGBLING 'ROUND MY NECK!!!!

10roflcopters
That's how you respond to someone who just said "<3 NL"?
God ****.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom