• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Old Diddy Social/General/Q&A Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

happytif

Smash Cadet
Hey guys, where can I watch good vids to learn how to pwns marths? I play one of the best Brazil marths on a weekly matter and never won ONCE!

That's really frustating...

<sniff>

happytif

Smash Cadet
Hey, do you guys use the c-stick to do aerials? My friend told me that it was better to space them...
It seems rather troublesome.

Player-1

Smash Legend
the only thing the c stick can do for aerials is that you can do retreating aerials with cstick and you can't do it as well with A, but I use both alternatively.

sai_:)

Smash Ace
sup braxton :D

And I abuse the balls off of my c-stick. its so convenient for aerials

TreK

Is "that guy"
I started brawl by stickjumping, and if you cstick during the jumping startup you'll auto short hop, so it was more convenient for me to cstick all the time... I now know how to SH with X and with up on command, but I still use it a lot because of it... A lot more than I should, it looks like I'm addicted to the stick now and I don't use tilts as much as I should.

tibs7

Smash Champion
c-stick is the bomb, better in everyway possible.
dont listen to P1 he doesnt know anything <3

@scoot: i think there is definitely some tension between us......or am I the only one feeling a little fuzzy inside? :p Madt dogs are madt, scoot is definitely one of them :)

ps. im sigging that haha.

edit: SDI'ing snakes ftilt..is kinda hard to do, do you guys find it easy? say compared to diddy's fsmash?

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
edit: SDI'ing snakes ftilt..is kinda hard to do, do you guys find it easy? say compared to diddy's fsmash?
thats a rather specific example... why would you wanna know? it couldnt be to resolve a personal argument, could it?

more hitstun --> easier to sdi. simple.

Player-3

Smash Hero
c-stick is the bomb, better in everyway possible.
dont listen to P1 he doesnt know anything <3

@scoot: i think there is definitely some tension between us......or am I the only one feeling a little fuzzy inside? :p Madt dogs are madt, scoot is definitely one of them :)

http://allisbrawl.com/video/video.aspx?id=31609

i find all SDI easy.

tibs7

Smash Champion
bro i seen this already, you posted it in marf boards too haha :S

is chez even good?

swordsaint

Smash Master

To believe you joked about me being gay. :rolleyes: <3

Btw Tibs, you should totally try and talk to Patv and help his Diddy. It's already quite good and he hasnt been around for long at all.

tibs7

Smash Champion
mm well ive never seen him play so i dont know what hes doing wrong.
are there any vids of him?

DFEAR

Smash Hero
i SDI single hit moves all teh time...efff yall. (important against falco's jab to virtual combo to grab just sdi and or hold r and roll away and u will NEVER get jab grabbed EVER)

btw easier to SDI with analog stick then c-stick for example"

for-sure sdi against falco's cg to dair is
tap the opposite direction your facing from the ledge with your analog stick (so if you're being cg'd to the right you would tap left) and tap upwards on the c-stick and walla on stage...blablabla

swordsaint

Smash Master
probably not, I mostly meant general diddy stuff

can probably get some replays of patv's diddy next meet or something like that though

tibs7

Smash Champion
D, i find it full hard to SDI ftilt consistantly. i never see any top diddy's sdi it, like not even once. but yeah its quite easy to do if you the move is coming.

scooty boy, that sounds good.

Player-3

Smash Hero
bro i seen this already, you posted it in marf boards too haha :S

is chez even good?
he's actually not bad at brawl, but sucks large ***** at every other smash game because he doesn't think about following up since all he does is play brawl lol

p1 will say he sucks but p1 sucks himself so don't mind him, he's actually not terrible he's gotten ALOT better

DFEAR

Smash Hero
but yeah its quite easy to do if you the move is coming.
then if its so hard then why is it easy if u know its coming? are u saying u dont know when ur gonna get hit by ftilt? like this mystical move "might" appear. SNAKE WILL FTILT U its like his best punish next to a grab on the ground bro. u should always sdi away or into him to be behind him. also...ummm mrdoom too good

but i understand what u mean tho. snake is snake...and diddy is well...diddy....sighs >_>

edit:
do u think diddy should have a move like this?

chimpact

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0361-7166-1377
all i have to do to get out of falco's jab to anything is tap the c stick and analog stick away from the jab and roll away?

Player-3

Smash Hero
then if its so hard then why is it easy if u know its coming? are u saying u dont know when ur gonna get hit by ftilt? like this mystical move "might" appear. SNAKE WILL FTILT U its like his best punish next to a grab on the ground bro. u should always sdi away or into him to be behind him. also...ummm mrdoom too good
i think i'm closing in on mr doom's sdi

:D

DFEAR

Smash Hero
yes tap and u will always roll away no such thing as jab combos (luigi...is different), can also apply to snakes jab if ur close enough to the ground where he cant land the first ftilt.

Player-3

Smash Hero
the secret

is fingering your bumhole every night

then applying the muscle memory to your c stick and control stick when you know you're about to get hit by an attack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom