• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Old Diddy Social/General/Q&A Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ADHD

Smash Hero
guys seriously wtf do i do.
snake vs diddy is my most hated MU these days. snake knowing everything i do and plays it to his adv in everyway. ftilt. tech chasing. edgeguarding is way to hard to get back. its really rreally silly MU.
Watch my scriptures of vs. Ally vids on youtube, whether I'm getting ***** or ******, it might help. Snake vs Diddy is really a 2-d matchup once you begin to realize how to punish the character's patterns.

SaveMeJebus

Smash Master
I think I've trained a Diddy killer, and he plays Captain Falcon. I've been playing against my best friend for over two years now with Diddy, and I swear he knows every trick in the book to make sure I never get to use my Bananas. I pull one out? He's already there and U-Airing to catch it. I throw it at him? He Instant Throws it back. I'm finding I'm doing better when I DON'T use Bananas against him! He's a pretty good player, though arguably not as good as me, but he's played me so much that I can't hardly beat him anymore! He knocked me out of a tournament once by going Falcon the third game and winning T_T

Anyway, that's my story for the day.
I feel like I too, have trained a Diddy Kong slayer. Vato used to be considered the best Mario in the world and in my opinion he was probably the best at the Diddy kong MU. He would take out top west coast Diddy players like Felix and Dao with his mario. He plays MK now and let me tell you, if he predicts you in the air, your stock is gone. I want to see how good he does against all of the Diddys at Apex. I'll be betting my money on Vato

vato_break

Smash Master
i don't really like to brag about myself buuuut, i've never gotten ***** by diddy in a important set(ive played every west coast diddy thats mattered too). I feel like i understand diddy really well. i know what this character is capable and i try to exploit his weaknesses too. i'm currently 5-0 with the top diddy player in Socal it's not saying that much but, he IS borderline ranked so he is pretty good considering he's taken out people like hall,brian H,and havok.

i remember watching boss vs ahhd and i was facepalming the whole time because boss could of won if he only knew the matchup. i think if i still mained mario i would of done much better, diddn't seem like he knew that matchup at all. or maybe he could of been sandbagging. i don't know

Gnes

Smash Master
i don't really like to brag about myself buuuut, i've never gotten ***** by diddy in a important set(ive played every west coast diddy thats mattered too). I feel like i understand diddy really well. i know what this character is capable and i try to exploit his weaknesses too. i'm currently 5-0 with the top diddy player in Socal it's not saying that much but, he IS borderline ranked so he is pretty good considering he's taken out people like hall,brian H,and havok.

i remember watching boss vs ahhd and i was facepalming the whole time because boss could of won if he only knew the matchup. i think if i still mained mario i would of done much better, diddn't seem like he knew that matchup at all. or maybe he could of been sandbagging. i don't know
West coast doesnt have diddys.

GEEETTTT ATTTTT MEEEE MIKEHAZE!!!!

Player-1

Smash Legend
can't decide whether to take ap lit or ap econ...

AP Lit- Thing I'm most hesitant about taking the class is summer reading which i'm too lazy to do right and will most likely just BS it and hope to get a passing grade if i do it which i probably will since teachers are usually lenient on summer reading assignments. Also, I'd have to choose another elective which i'd probably do advance web design if i can, but I didn't want to have to take 3 electives this year, but i have a lot more fun in language arts than social studies and i hear the teacher gives away a lot of extra credit.

AP econ- probably easier than ap lit, but social studies bores the crap out of me and I usually just sleep through the class while getting a 95+ anyway (for on level at least), I'd also have to choose a half semester class to take which there are hardly available for me since i've already take 2 out of 3 or 4.

TreK

Is "that guy"
was there any videos of the frenchies besides Gluto, kaos, mr .R etc?

Like istudying?
Nope, only final phases got recorded at BBI, plus some random sets I don't know of. Maybe some of the money matches from the session we had on saturday before the double brackets that got projected on the wall got recorded, I wasn't watching I was freeplaying so I couldn't tell if they took replays.

There are still vids from previous tournaments, and tomorrow pools will be played for the Geneva Brawl Garden 3, another 3 days long multi-country event in switzerland that will have vids too, and since kaos, ally, the dutchies etc didn't enter, you'll probably get to see new faces.

(iStud and Ramin aren't Frenchies, btw, they're dutchies)

tibs7

Smash Champion
Lol wyatt I've probs studied your vids more than anyone. I'm pretty much an Australian version of your playstyle lol. But yeah my bro just knows diddy mu far too well and it's almost unwinnable now. But he losers to links and dk's and sonics haha.

I'll show you guys vids of us in like a week of the tourny. It's ridiculous how much snake wins after uderstanding the mu.

Gnes

Smash Master
lol. my bad on just hitting HR22. but at least i got my lagia set now. and im stupid close to a gun hammer too
ME AND NINJALINK GONNA SHAPE U UP WHEN I GET SOME TIME!!!!!

**** Gun hammer, GET THAT IRON STRIKER SON!!!! Base attack is so legit.
Its 3$ tourney in texas today, bout to go mk YES YES.

Will be fun

FelixTrix

Smash Journeyman
I feel like I too, have trained a Diddy Kong slayer. Vato used to be considered the best Mario in the world and in my opinion he was probably the best at the Diddy kong MU. He would take out top west coast Diddy players like Felix and Dao with his mario. He plays MK now and let me tell you, if he predicts you in the air, your stock is gone. I want to see how good he does against all of the Diddys at Apex. I'll be betting my money on Vato
the ****? lil nignag beat me in a friendly when i wasn't trying **** best mario. TC1 status up in here

ADHD

Smash Hero
I feel like I'd beat everyone in the universe on any ******** stagelist except maybe anti-knight but he's black.

**** <333333

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
ME AND NINJALINK GONNA SHAPE U UP WHEN I GET SOME TIME!!!!!

**** Gun hammer, GET THAT IRON STRIKER SON!!!! Base attack is so legit.
Its 3$ tourney in texas today, bout to go mk YES YES.

Will be fun
but i dont have the ability to open its awakening skill to get it to open up its ice damage.

besides, im trying to get all the ele hammers since i now have the lagia set to add elemental damage (fire first cause its the easiest. probably water next, then dragon)

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
Dude. U dont need all that ur ONLY HR22. U cant even get awakening skill yet. Move on. I'll help or w/e.....just get yo ayuss on skype lol

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Dude. U dont need all that ur ONLY HR22. U cant even get awakening skill yet. Move on. I'll help or w/e.....just get yo ayuss on skype lol
exactly, i cant even get awaken yet so its pointless. thats why i dont want to get the iron striker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom