• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official SBR-B Brawl Tier List v3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
my Inui beat m2k jv 4 stocked him by spamming inui logic

Wario is deserving of 3rd he dosent have to approach to win and can live forever and kil learly.

IxxI

Smash Fence
I beat M2K in an MM with Inui. M2k couldn't take Inui's spam.

LOL @ Inui turning into a meme.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
$500. My Inui runs away better than Anyone Else's Inui.

$2000. My Inui has the best Johns.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Heh, Kirby didn't move, yet now we're high tier.

Also, YES!
Sonic and PT are out oflow tiers? Well, looks like a lot of people need to find new low tier mains.

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
INUI SON

200$ my inui made a garados explode while eating a blastoise
$250. My Inui made a Lapras explode while eating a garados while eating a blastoise. On top of that, I even knocked out some top players with my Inui. I totally floored Judge in tournament last time I played my Inui against him.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Hopefully the Sonic's will shut up now >=P
LoL.

Sonic shouldn't have been placed that high. Get your **** together, SBR!

I am now going back to sonic
You sir, are a *****.

-Sonic's too high. He's obviously a lot better than the SBR gave him credit for before, but he isn't on the same level as Shiek and Wolf and the other characters above him. He's better off in D tier, either above or below Bowser.
This, this and MORE of this, so hard..

I'm going to main Inui in low tier tournies. Just spam Inui logic all day and nobody will stand a change.
This is hilarious.

-----

My personal thoughts? **** it.

First, Sonic's too low, and now, Sonic's too god**** high.

Inui being below Ganon is probably the best thing this Tier List has to offer.

Sir Bedevere

Smash Lord
Just discovered a new AT: John-dashing. Works like wave-dashing except it is a continuous stream of Johns that propel you across the stage.

John-dashing into losing to a Sonic is a true combo.

Yoshi Kirishima

Smash Lord
my Inui beat m2k jv 4 stocked him by spamming inui logic

Wario is deserving of 3rd he dosent have to approach to win and can live forever and kil learly.

Whoa wtf hax0rz 4 stock how is that possible? man I got to lern 2 spma moar

GEEZ GUYS YOU SKIPPED 1337$!!

Blind Fremen

Smash Cadet
i got logged out and saw this thread grow 4 pages before i finished reading every post.

edit: it grew one additional page in the time it took me to type this post

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
LoL.

Sonic shouldn't have been placed that high. Get your **** together, SBR!

You sir, are a *****.

This, this and MORE of this, to a degree.

This is hilarious.

-----

My personal thoughts? **** it.

First, Sonic's too low, and now, Sonic's too god**** high.

Inui being below Ganon is probably the best thing this Tier List has to offer.
from what i have seen you/3000/mal/wes do. Sonic should have been out of low tier LONG ago.

E and F tier a low tier. D is kinda in between mid and low. C is bottom of mid. SOnic fits well

etecoon

Smash Hero
Inui just needs better tournament representation, the only dude playing him right now shows up to tournaments hung over with cut up hands from climbing mountains, it's unfair to judge the character off of that

Paranormalsin

Smash Ace
the epicness that has bestowed inui is never ending now.

how bad would it hurt your feelings knowing you are the lowest of low in a fighting game? xD

Yoshi Kirishima

Smash Lord
i got logged out and saw this thread grow 4 pages before i finished reading every post.

lol bet it grew another page by the time it took to post the post

The_Bear735

Smash Journeyman
Lolwut? You just disproved your first statement by saying "Oh, he's got this guaranteed KO on MK, but they can get around that, so he's actually not that good". no you ******, I didn't say that at all. I just said that his grab release can be gotten around because he's out spaced. OF COURSE, this is also assuming that you'd have enough common knowledge to assume that the matchup is going to be ever so slightly in MK's favor when both the chars have a good understanding of how to space with their character. I don't claim to know the MK vs. Bowser matchup by heart, but I do recall that it's 60-40 territory (inb4I'mwrongandgetflamedforit). You completely misinterpreted what I was saying.

Look, if Bowser was actually any good, I'd be more inclined to vouch for his position on the tier list, but currently, his position just does not reflect his true worthlessness in the competitive scene. Again, I don't understand why people say this. Explain why. I've named a good number of reasons already, and most people can only say that he's not deserving of his spot because "he's not as good as this character omg!". It's getting stupid at this point, give me some reasons to support your reasoning. I'm not saying your wrong, but you're just throwing a blanket statement at me and then saying "yeah I'm right dawg".

Oh, and don't pretend like you are the only person that feels pain when your main is bad-mouthed. I'm sure alot more of the characters beneath Bowser have felt your pain as well, so stop boo-hoo'ing about it and DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT.....like the Sonic mains (wow, can't believe I just said that, amirite *high fives every Sonic main*). Go to tournaments, place with Bowser, then I'll be happy to cheer him up the tier list. I don't main Bowser, so this point is lost. I'm just knowledgeable about him and I hate scrubs who complain about him being as good as he is.

I don't beat everyone by mashing the grab with Dedede, I beat Bowser by mashing the grab button. I don't bash the lower characters because they are where they belong for the most part, while Bowser sits in an undeserved position based on assumption and theoretical "possibilities". Possibilities? People have beaten good MKs with Bowser before, it's not such an insane claim to outspace a MK. The Bowser user just has to be better than average , but it's possible. MK can get KO'd early when the Bowser punishes well.

If DDD's grab was so easy to see coming, why does it play a pivotal role in his metagame? Oh yeah, and last time I checked, his grab range is INSANE, only inferior to Tether Grabs and Charizard (Or, is it on par with Charizard?). Because the DDDs often do more than just go "lol dash grab dash grab dash grab dash grab", for the most part. And we're just arguing semantics if we're going to go into DDD's grab. I've not once said it's bad.

Yoshi Kirishima

Smash Lord

bet it grew another by the time it took to post the post

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
I'll money match any Inui player there is, but infinite glacier only. How are you gonna deal with having to climb a mountain?

The_Bear735

Smash Journeyman
And I was responding in kind to your comment about Ike not having many spacing options against Bowser. I said plenty of options that Ike has against Bowser. Lurn2read.
Also, I'd love to see a Bowser approach a good Ike. We can simply retreating Fair or Retreating Nair and spacing Bowser is ridiculously easy. Not only that, we can also use Bair as an approach and Bowser's Whirling Fortress can't punish it unless the Ike uses Bair up real close. Ike's RAR Nair is near unpunishable unless shielded and the only thing that Bowser can punish it with is Whirling Fortress out of shield. I can't wait to see how long it'll take Bowser to finally KO Ike with his slow, telegraphed killing moves.

I was comparing Ike's options to MK's you ****ing moron. Ike doesn't have "plenty" compared to MK.

Bup can punish and approach, and can come out of powershield fast. I'm not going to get into another matchup debate though, I don't claim to know the Ike vs. Bowser matchup.

The_Bear735

Smash Journeyman
FFS, this thread probably grew 7 pages in the time it took you to type that!

THERE ARE MORE POSTS EVERY TIME I REFRESH

I wish every thread was like this, Ganon's metagame progression would rival Meta Knight's
actually only two.

I'm such a bamf I get new debates with every post I make.

Yoshi Kirishima

Smash Lord
aww eff... nah it will still be falcon, cus ganon isnt as epic

so kidz wud did u lern 2day? if u wan mak a internet meme, ten put em @ the boot of tire list, it wrks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom