• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official SBR-B Brawl Tier List v3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
I main the Inui in the pokemon sweatshirt, btw. Anybody else who uses that color needs to MM me for rights to use it.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
from what i have seen you/3000/mal/wes do. Sonic should have been out of low tier LONG ago.

E and F tier a low tier. D is kinda in between mid and low. C is bottom of mid. SOnic fits well
Malcolm's quitting Sonic, and I'm thinking about it.

I can't wait for people to see exactly why Sonic belongs in D.

Kimchi

Smash Ace
Fort Lee, NJ / Cornell University - Ithaca, NY
So? You were wrong and proceeded to act wrong without even acknowledging it but instead acting pretentious. GG.

I'm not even going to begin this debate if you're too scrubby to accept that Bowser's Bup is good for punish approaching lololol.
I was wrong? Where in the information I gave was wrong? It's all true. I merely was misunderstood about what you were comparing. Also, I never said Bowser's Whirling Fortress wasn't good for punishing approaches. I merely said good spaced attacks from Ike can beat it. You're the one who said it's effective as an approach. You, sir, are wrong.

Yoshi Kirishima

Smash Lord
Lol @ the pic, wtf... did you just make that in a few seconds? Dang it's pretty hard to tell, it has good graphics... ima say... ITS REAL!!!

Inui needs his own tier. Above Meta Knight, below Ganondorf. I know, it doesn't make any sense. That's Inui logic for you.
YOU MAKE HIS NAME LIKE 100 FONT AND PUT HIM SIDE BY SIDE WITH THE TIRE LIST. THAT WAY, his name will be so big (and tall) that it will be ABOVE MK but BELOW Link at the same time!!!

aren't i smart?

AND WTF GUYS, CARL IS NOT LOW TIER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Wario in top 5 makes me happy. It makes me feel like all the effort we've made amounts to something, haha. Moving 5 spots through the best of the best is pretty massive.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Guys, enough with the Inui stuff. It's crazy that it's taking up entire pages of discussion. Make a social group or something.

Seriously. Stop.

/buzzkill

Yoshi Kirishima

Smash Lord
Wario in top 5 makes me happy. It makes me feel like all the effort we've made amounts to something, haha. Moving 5 spots through the best of the best is pretty massive.
Good for you :)

Yeah I remember when Brawl first came out. A lot of people felt Wario looked bad, but a lot also saw that he'd be real good.

RichBrown

Smash Master
Diddy? Interesting.

Now people are gonna learn how to get good with bananas, and then opponents are gonna learn how to handle bananas, and he will take a hard nosedive down to the bottom.

Also, good **** Captain Falcon mains. Furthermore, I'm glad the SBR finally recognized that Ganon is the worst character in the game.

And go Olimar, good enough to be respected but not good enough to where everyone thinks he is a super threat. Riiiight where I want em.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Just discovered a new AT: John-dashing. Works like wave-dashing except it is a continuous stream of Johns that propel you across the stage.

John-dashing into losing to a Sonic is a true combo.
Haha too good! I'm sigging this!

Orange_Soda_Man

Smash Ace
This list is amazing. AMAZING!
yeah CF
yeah Diddy
YEAH SONIC!!!!

... Now that Ike and Bowser can be low tier tournament legal, low tier tournaments should be re-named to man-tier tournaments since 1st-5th most manly characters in the game are legal.

Paranormalsin

Smash Ace
Diddy? Interesting.

Now people are gonna learn how to get good with bananas, and then opponents are gonna learn how to handle bananas, and he will take a hard nosedive down to the bottom.

Also, good **** Captain Falcon mains. Furthermore, I'm glad the SBR finally recognized that Ganon is the worst character in the game.

And go Olimar, good enough to be respected but not good enough to where everyone thinks he is a super threat. Riiiight where I want em.
i agree. im really glad he didnt move cause id hate to be top tier....>.>

Yoshi Kirishima

Smash Lord
LOL WTF wiat that's not inui... which inui are guys talking about? o.0

YEAH PEOPLE R GONNA HANDLE BANANAS, and throw em all over the floor and whip em out crazy fast so they can slip people to the floor so u can *** over to them and knock em down hard! And then the opponent wil laern how to use his banana!! Then everyone will be whipping outbananas to throw at people!!! yeah!!!

CARL IS NOT LOW TIER!!! geez doesnt anyone pleh that gam

Dragoomba

Smash Lord
I am SO excited by this tier list. Now I can **** someone with Ganon and know that he's the BOTTOM OF THE BOTTOM. YES!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom