• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official SBR-B Brawl Tier List v3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

RATED

Smash Lord
they should do now the icon of Inui mainers.

now to what the topic is:

WOW wario! impresive nice work Warios

IDK ddd should be a bit higher... maybe 4th in the tier list.

Sonic and Capt falcon ! nice works to both.

also ICs deserved that up in the tier list.

btw in a future I see Toon Link getting a upper spot in the tier list.

Kimchi

Smash Ace
Fort Lee, NJ / Cornell University - Ithaca, NY
I was comparing Ike's options to MK's you ****ing moron. Ike doesn't have "plenty" compared to MK.

Bup can punish and approach, and can come out of powershield fast. I'm not going to get into another matchup debate though, I don't claim to know the Ike vs. Bowser matchup.
Haha, nice attitude. Like that'll get you anywhere. You're probably going to earn an infraction for that so good job XD.
And LOL? Whirling Fortress as an approach? That's a real knee-slapper. Enough said.

The_Bear735

Smash Journeyman
Haha, nice attitude. Like that'll get you anywhere.
And LOL? Whirling Fortress as an approach? That's a real knee-slapper. Enough said.

So? You were wrong and proceeded to act wrong without even acknowledging it but instead acting pretentious. GG.

I'm not even going to begin this debate if you're too scrubby to accept that Bowser's Bup is good for punish approaching lololol.

Violent-nin

Smash Ace
So this is the new tier list huh..lol.

Lol @ Inui.

I really didn't think Link would sink so far down, but then again his recovery cripples him more than anything.

Jenkins

Smash Lord
Lolwut? You just disproved your first statement by saying "Oh, he's got this guaranteed KO on MK, but they can get around that, so he's actually not that good". no you ******, I didn't say that at all. I just said that his grab release can be gotten around because he's out spaced. OF COURSE, this is also assuming that you'd have enough common knowledge to assume that the matchup is going to be ever so slightly in MK's favor when both the chars have a good understanding of how to space with their character. I don't claim to know the MK vs. Bowser matchup by heart, but I do recall that it's 60-40 territory (inb4I'mwrongandgetflamedforit). You completely misinterpreted what I was saying.

Look, if Bowser was actually any good, I'd be more inclined to vouch for his position on the tier list, but currently, his position just does not reflect his true worthlessness in the competitive scene. Again, I don't understand why people say this. Explain why. I've named a good number of reasons already, and most people can only say that he's not deserving of his spot because "he's not as good as this character omg!". It's getting stupid at this point, give me some reasons to support your reasoning. I'm not saying your wrong, but you're just throwing a blanket statement at me and then saying "yeah I'm right dawg".

Oh, and don't pretend like you are the only person that feels pain when your main is bad-mouthed. I'm sure alot more of the characters beneath Bowser have felt your pain as well, so stop boo-hoo'ing about it and DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT.....like the Sonic mains (wow, can't believe I just said that, amirite *high fives every Sonic main*). Go to tournaments, place with Bowser, then I'll be happy to cheer him up the tier list. I don't main Bowser, so this point is lost. I'm just knowledgeable about him and I hate scrubs who complain about him being as good as he is.

I don't beat everyone by mashing the grab with Dedede, I beat Bowser by mashing the grab button. I don't bash the lower characters because they are where they belong for the most part, while Bowser sits in an undeserved position based on assumption and theoretical "possibilities". Possibilities? People have beaten good MKs with Bowser before, it's not such an insane claim to outspace a MK. The Bowser user just has to be better than average , but it's possible. MK can get KO'd early when the Bowser punishes well.

If DDD's grab was so easy to see coming, why does it play a pivotal role in his metagame? Oh yeah, and last time I checked, his grab range is INSANE, only inferior to Tether Grabs and Charizard (Or, is it on par with Charizard?). Because the DDDs often do more than just go "lol dash grab dash grab dash grab dash grab", for the most part. And we're just arguing semantics if we're going to go into DDD's grab. I've not once said it's bad.

no one read this.

Crystanium

Smash Hero
Inui needs his own tier. Above Meta Knight, below Ganondorf. I know, it doesn't make any sense. That's Inui logic for you.

RATED

Smash Lord
If only Inui's boards existed the thread I would like to see were: Inui's Inui is inhuman and Inui's the best character on the game XD

Deathcarter

Smash Lord
My Inui cannot get through Pit's annoying side B. He johns about it, but the johns cannot get though the byayayayayayayaya noise. :(

isaac0390

Smash Rookie
Wow..... Ganondorf the last....

Meta Knight and Snake 1ST n 2ND "impressive" ¬¬ blah blah blah.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom