• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official SBR-B Brawl Tier List v3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
3DS FC
5429-7210-5657
@Johnny Citrus

Early-mid January unless you keep asking about it.

@Uair string:

It's overhyped, imo. Peach is good, though, better than Kirby or ROB IMO. (What the hell are Kirby and ROB still doing in A tier?)

Paradoxical

Smash Cadet
@Uair string:

It's overhyped, imo.
Possibly.

The Uair string can be SDI'd, but any player familiar with Peach's gameplay mechanics can simply chase the SDI.

It's really good, hard to get down on paper and pull off consistently, but it can definitely be a valid reason for moving her up.

It's hardly situational and extremely deadly when accomplished.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
No. Skill > Luck. But sometimes luck can win you some matches, that you wouldn't win otherwise. Peach is a inconsistent character because of this.
Peach is not inconsistent cause of this. People get annoyed with her Match ups, like Falco and meta. And I am slowly starting to hear it about snake. And Peach players like to play aggressive and have lil to no mix ups and mindgames. Peach can win all her matches without luck. People need to start understanding this already. Has nothing to do with luck dude.

3DS FC
5429-7210-5657
Yeah, luck is a very small part of Peach's gameplay. I don't know where that rumor was started, but Peach isn't reliant on Bomb or Sword pulls to win matches, lol. She may be reliant on running an entire tournament without running into Falco or MK, though.

My problem with some of the newer Peach "discoveries" is that she already has plenty of extremely dangerous high-damage combos and dealing damage has never, ever been a Problem for Peach. The issue has and possibly always will be landing the finishing blow when your opponent is actively trying to avoid your fair (which kills late with good DI, assuming it is fresh which it probably isnt). On top of that, Peach has inconvenient match-ups with a few common characters (inconvenient meaning, not because she's a bad character, but because her qualities make her an easier target for these characters).

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Peach only has 2 pain in the *** match ups. Thats Marth and Meta. Eveverything else she can take if you are just patient and chill out. People balem too much on the character for when they get beat. It's the player thats at fault. And that the reason Peach is where she is on the list. Every lost I got was not because of my character. it was my fault. I should have step iot up more to win.

CaliburChamp

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-6575-2504
Peach only has 2 pain in the *** match ups. Thats Marth and Meta. Eveverything else she can take if you are just patient and chill out. People balem too much on the character for when they get beat. It's the player thats at fault. And that the reason Peach is where she is on the list. Every lost I got was not because of my character. it was my fault. I should have step iot up more to win.
Yes, its your fault.

lil cj

Smash Lord
Again, what has Lucas been doing to move up?
He has slightly more representation now.
Some players use him in certain MUs, but not during the whole tourny
That would be trouble for Lucas with so many Snake and Marth players
He's mid tier material btw and will continue to slightly rise once we figure out how to deal with grab release and Snake

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
i think im going to put this in the sonic boards, its very indicative of us.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
To be honest, Peach's items have one major affect on gameplay: they pseudo-prevent stalling.

Anytime an opponent starts planking, or stalling behind a wall or what have you, Peach can just go away and pull things till she gets something good. :laugh:

It's the opponents gamble on whether or not to care.

ShadowLink84

Smash Hero

lil cj

Smash Lord
I could see G&W too. I honestly forgot he was there, I don't see anyone play him, yet he's still so good.
lol...true he is good and ***** alot of characters.
He's like a lighter weight Marth
Some people say he's a boring character to play

This.

Lucario has a lot of multi-hit moves. Dair, Ftilt, Nair to name a few.
Ftilt and Nair arent multi hit moves
Just disjointed.
Dair and Jab are his only ones

Shenlong

Smash Cadet
Ftilt and Nair have to hitboxes and are disjointed as well as Dair.

If you don't believe me check the lucario guide/frame data.

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
It was an accident. I know Peach ***** Olimar.
I've been able to beat every Peach player I've come across. In fact, I've counterpicked some Peach players switching from MK to Olimar, lol.

It's not that bad... she probably has just a small advantage.

Shielding is too good. :p

Browny

Smash Hater
Ftilt and Nair arent multi hit moves
Just disjointed.
Dair and Jab are his only ones
Ftilt, jab and dair are multi-hit

bair and usmash are arguable, as they have a strong and weak hitbox which comes out afterwards. They are different to nair, which has a continuous hitbox but doesnt change shape (only the location of it)

Col. Stauffenberg

Smash Lord
A lingering hitbox is not the same as a multihit move... I would think this would be obvious. If it were Lucario would have lots of multihit moves lol.

As it is his only multihit moves are jab, ftilt and dair... and I guess charging an aura sphere counts too lol.

I'm not sure, but I think people are missing the original point by Shadowlink, which is that "He has almost no multihit moves" is a really stupid reason to say he's going to drop on the tier list.

zeldspazz

Smash Master
GaW, Zelda, DDD, Kirby, Peach, IC, and ZSS will have the most sizeable changes imo.

lil cj

Smash Lord
Ftilt, jab and dair are multi-hit

bair and usmash are arguable, as they have a strong and weak hitbox which comes out afterwards. They are different to nair, which has a continuous hitbox but doesnt change shape (only the location of it)
Interesting...i had no idea

Meru.

I like spicy food
NNID
Merudi
3DS FC
0963-1622-2801

Marth isn't a pain in the *** for me. I'd say even hehe.

But on the other hand, I hate Snake argh. But I'm learning.

:052:

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
Lingering shiz > multihit shiz.

That is all.

And ftilt is very noticeably a multihit attack, you'll see that it spews two hits (unless it hits with the first one at that weird angle).

I would think Peach stitchface/bob-omb/beam sword pulls are really rare, but it seems like the posts talking about it say otherwise. Is it likely to happen at least once a match?

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
let me tell you noob babies about peah, Peach is a beast. people need toi under sand that. i am sick and tured if youpeople down grading peach man. You have all hen peach players in the backrrom for what? seriously for what. fools can't even get **** right.....

peach is the truth. you ****ers need to undertsgand that.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
look, I am speaking truth. You people in the ballroom cant get **** right. this list is a mess. and i'm dsick of it..pech is good. screw you non belivers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom