• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official SBR-B Brawl Tier List v3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
squits is good, he is another wario in a way. with kill throws. Pokemon trainer as a whole is far from D teir material. Too bad I can count competent PTs on one hand.

I still think it is funny that sheik is below sonic.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
The only reason you find nana sexy is cause you are a pedo. I mean you do play or like Ness. And the reason you find Peach ugly is cause you don't know what sexy looks like around here. You never experienced it. Peach is a bucket of smex. Look at my sig. If you seriously think she is not hawt you fail at life and the will to be sexy. You also don't love yourself. Why do you think most Peach players are good looking? We know sexy my friend. Step your game up.
Ive met you, Kos-Mos, and Niko K, and based on that i have to throw a giant WTF?! at that statement, all 3 of you were cool, but yall was all ugly as all get out.
squits is good, he is another wario in a way. with kill throws. Pokemon trainer as a whole is far from D teir material. Too bad I can count competent PTs on one hand.

I still think it is funny that sheik is below sonic.
Sheik is just like sonic, except she cant recover anywhere NEAR as well, and she can look spacies Better. sonic can do it just not to kill percents and not into a kill move

at Scatz(?) clai and koskinator are stupid good with ganon

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
You can also do that with Yoshi, Ness, Lucas, Jiggz, Ganon (0?), Samus, Falcon, Wolf, and Zelda.
Ness? Really? Vicegrip, Shaky, FOW, Protein, Timotee.

You could count Dog Latin and Caz, but they're pretty inactive. That's one hand right there.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
who the hell is protein and timotee?

you could have at least said smash64, at least thats a recognisable name... and by my count, you still arent off the first hand yet

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Ive met you, Kos-Mos, and Niko K, and based on that i have to throw a giant WTF?! at that statement, all 3 of you were cool, but yall was all ugly as all get out.
The fact that I would care what a person like you thinks of me is crazy. You can't think of me as the beast not even a mother could love. I had my votes on this. What you say about me is invalid sir. And we don't like each other anyway so yea....

bigman40

Smash Master
at Scatz(?) clai and koskinator are stupid good with ganon
Ah, I remember them. Still, you can count good Ganon players with one hand.

You could count Dog Latin and Caz, but they're pretty inactive. That's one hand right there.
Sorry, maybe I should say players that are currently helping their character's placements and not inactive. I've never heard of Protein and Timotee (although, I understand his username reference lol). Who are those people?

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Vicegrip's from California, and he places fairly well. Shaky's a Florida Ness that's had some impressive placement against the best in Florida, FOW is a Ness prodigy that's had some recent hype after taking out M2K and Tyrant. Timotee, if I spelt his name right, is a competent Ness from Colorado, and Protein is from Kentucky, I believe.

5 fingers, 5 players, all are competent tournament players.

3DS FC
5429-7210-5657
@Dark_Pch:

There are no "great" Pits in America. The best-ranked one is probably Rogue Pit who is an impressive 2nd in his region, but his region isn't top or anything. Rogue Pit also plays more aggressive than he should, in my opinion, and would get shut down hard by anyone who decides roast marshmallows.

The best Pit is probably Sagemoon (maybe? not sure) who managed to take a match off of MikeHAZE in a set a little while ago (but lost the set).

No one plays Pit because Pit is like Marth in that he's very similar to Meta Knight, but with few jumps and no tornado. Pit also attracts less anime superfans (super kawaiiiii~~ ^_^;;) because he's less gay. Yes, I just said Pit is more manly than Marth.

I do think Pit is a great character with a ton of raw potential though. He has no unwinnable match-ups. I think MK is his worst one (probably for the same reasons it's bad for Marth, except Pit can recover) and it's no worse than anyone else's MK match-up, heh.

For now, he's where he should be until someone proves he can do what I'd say everyone kind of thinks he can, but no one does, if that makes sense.

Edit; I would also say Pit wins tend to look a little unimpressive because Pit is a chip damage character. He picks away at you slowly. He only combos well at low percents against good players.

Clai

Smash Lord
Where men are born and champions are raised
The only reason you find nana sexy is cause you are a pedo. I mean you do play or like Ness. And the reason you find Peach ugly is cause you don't know what sexy looks like around here. You never experienced it. Peach is a bucket of smex. Look at my sig. If you seriously think she is not hawt you fail at life and the will to be sexy. You also don't love yourself. Why do you think most Peach players are good looking? We know sexy my friend. Step your game up.
Or.... we know better than to judge standards of smexiness from a Nintendo character???

I can love myself without thinking a video game character is hot. In fact, probably a great majoirty of this planet does that. They just don't know it because they haven't been near a Nintendo.

*EDIT:
Yes, I just said Pit is more manly than Marth.
Pit certainly doesn't play more manly than Marth. Have you ever used down-taunt? gg

Jupz

Smash Master
Pit also attracts less anime superfans (super kawaiiiii~~ ^_^;;) because he's less gay. Yes, I just said Pit is more manly than Marth.
Not by much though. I still rate them as the two least manly brawl characters :p

I like Pit and I think he deserves to be a little higher. He has good aerials with decent range, and he can outcamp nearly everyone with his arrows and reflectors. His arrows also aid in gimping certain recoveries.

Deathcarter

Smash Lord
Not by much though. I still rate them as the two least manly brawl characters :p

I like Pit and I think he deserves to be a little higher. He has good aerials with decent range, and he can outcamp nearly everyone with his arrows and reflectors. His arrows also aid in gimping certain recoveries.
I think Pit is manlier than Lucas at least.

And nobody in NA plays Pit as opposed to other characters in his tier is because of either the stigma that he is a spammy n00b character or that they just flat out don't like him in response to Supermodel From Paris. That what I personally thought.

@Dark_Pch:

There are no "great" Pits in America. The best-ranked one is probably Rogue Pit who is an impressive 2nd in his region, but his region isn't top or anything. Rogue Pit also plays more aggressive than he should, in my opinion, and would get shut down hard by anyone who decides roast marshmallows.

The best Pit is probably Sagemoon (maybe? not sure) who managed to take a match off of MikeHAZE in a set a little while ago (but lost the set).

No one plays Pit because Pit is like Marth in that he's very similar to Meta Knight, but with few jumps and no tornado. Pit also attracts less anime superfans (super kawaiiiii~~ ^_^;;) because he's less gay. Yes, I just said Pit is more manly than Marth.

I do think Pit is a great character with a ton of raw potential though. He has no unwinnable match-ups. I think MK is his worst one (probably for the same reasons it's bad for Marth, except Pit can recover) and it's no worse than anyone else's MK match-up, heh.

For now, he's where he should be until someone proves he can do what I'd say everyone kind of thinks he can, but no one does, if that makes sense.

Edit; I would also say Pit wins tend to look a little unimpressive because Pit is a chip damage character. He picks away at you slowly. He only combos well at low percents against good players.
We should import some Japanese players to change our minds on pit lol See if he has the potiential.

The other problem is that pit cannot kill. It's like MK, but with less gimp potiental. And like Marth, but less KO power. Not a good combination.

3DS FC
5429-7210-5657
Squirtle does well against everyone not named Marth or Yoshi.
This. I'm not sure where you got the idea that he has "multiple bad match-ups." What a fad that has become; every time someone has a bad with like Marth or Dedede they suddenly suck against multiple characters.

Sheik should be higher. Argue against his logics.

But seriously, Sheik is a B tier character.
Kind of. She has a few really really bad (unwinnable/broken) match-ups with most of B-tier does not. Sheik is obviously "too low" though.

mountain_tiger

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4441-8987-6303
IMO Sheik should be top of C Tier. B Tier seems a bit much, since she has a couple of REALLY bad matchups in the top tiers and some other disadvantageous matchups.

Nestec

Smash Ace
OMG u r so rite I LOOOOOOOVE to watch Ness swing that BAT. so **** sexy

Seriously kid, go masturbate to Powerpuff Girls or something.

Straked said:
Don't forget Meteor and Smash64.
Ooo ****, that's my other hand right there.

Nestec

Smash Ace
shoNUFF lol

But that's my bias comin' out a bit.

Yeah, those vids are nuts. Although that Scoot guy sucks at handling PKF.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
ddd vs lucario is 100/0 at the current metagame. play atomsk.

Lucario vs mk is even on the neutrals, lucario wins on fd and pkmn 1, mk wins on rainbow and frigate.

more lucario players need to play smarter in order to score big wins and become known. all u need to do is play smart. im serious.

SuSa

Banned via Administration
The only matchup I've played that's downright unwinnable so far with Sheik has been G&W and IC's.

Zelda fairs well against IC's, but fails against G&W.

Oh, Marth is just a pain in the *** because fair shuts me down -_- but it's still winnable....

Thank god Snake exists for G&W... oh wait.... Snake's my actual main. <3

SuSa

3~ matchups that are extremely hard should not make a character C tier material... especially not bottom C....

The reason I don't feel they should count as 1 however is because Sheik is simply put.. the better of the two... you just need Zelda to cover (a) bad matchup (IC's) and suck it up against Marth/G&W....

ShadowLink84

Smash Hero

3~ matchups that are extremely hard should not make a character C tier material... especially not bottom C....

The reason I don't feel they should count as 1 however is because Sheik is simply put.. the better of the two... you just need Zelda to cover (a) bad matchup (IC's) and suck it up against Marth/G&W....
Actually it does, because that cahracters viability is severely hampered.
Imaging if MK had a hard counter, he definitely would not remain in top tier. IN fact, DDD shouldn't be in top tier for that reason when you consider IC's and Falco.

A hard counter is THAT bad that it can drop you down a tier.
Hell its pretty much why a good number of characters were low tier too.

SuSa

IN fact, DDD shouldn't be in top tier for that reason when you consider IC's and Falco.
But he is anyways.... and that's 2 hard counters.

IMO Sheik's only hard counter is IC and G&W. Just switch to Zelda, IC's are no longer a hard counter

That leaves you with G&W, which while trouble.. is still winnable.

Marth is to a slightly lesser extent G&W.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Thank you Shadow, you pretty much put down my opinion on Sheik in a post.

In a world where people make claims yet deny obvious facts and don't have facts to back up their claims, HE was the exception!

21st Century films presents to you...

ShadowLink84!

Based on a cool true story bro..

ShadowLink84

Smash Hero

But he is anyways.... and that's 2 hard counters.

Only because...wait...what reason is there for him to be top tier?
There you go, another character that is in the wrong spot.
IMO Sheik's only hard counter is IC and G&W. Just switch to Zelda, IC's are no longer a hard counter

That leaves you with G&W, which while trouble.. is still winnable.

Marth is to a slightly lesser extent G&W.
Well in general, most matchups that are hard counter are 7-3.
So if Marth isn't that (which I doubt), just strike him off, at which point that leaves G&W which is still enough to keep her down.

Jupz

Smash Master
Only because...wait...what reason is there for him to be top tier?
There you go, another character that is in the wrong spot.
Dedede has an amazing grab, its the longest non tether grab in the game and it comes out in 6 frames. His long-reaching Dair allows him to safely pressure shields from above with little fear of being punished, and its also a good out of shield attack. His Bair is phenomenal, possibly the best aerial in the game. His Fair is also very good and can be used as a kill move if one is using Bair throughout the game. He can kill basically as early as Snake with what is probably the second best Utilt for killing in the game, and a Dsmash that can work well with tech chasing to kill people. He also lives the longest with DI.

Plus, hes a pimp. Just look at him :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom