• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official SBR-B Brawl Tier List v2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChronoPenguin

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4253-4494-4458
I dont like Mewtwo and Isaac's places.
I think psychics should be higher but Ness and Lucas are the worst psychics.
Ganondorf is obviously psychic & should be higher.
I think Zelda talked telepathically in ALLTp so shes really cool and should be higher.
Yoshi is obviously telepathic otherwise he and mario could not have their imaginary conversations in my head.
So move yoshi up as well please.
Thank you for your co-operation.

PKNintendo

Smash Master
I dont like Mewtwo and Isaac's places.
I think psychics should be higher but Ness and Lucas are the worst psychics.
Ganondorf is obviously psychic & should be higher.
I think Zelda talked telepathically in ALLTp so shes really cool and should be higher.
Yoshi is obviously telepathic otherwise he and mario could not have their imaginary conversations in my head.
So move yoshi up as well please.
Thank you for your co-operation.
Ness isn't even psychic. I should kick for saying Ness/Lucas.

Ness' is a magic user LOL.

goodkid

Smash Lord
Peach will eventually move up sometime, so will Zelda/Sheik, if people ever figure how to use them together, their easily high-tier

D

Deleted member

This is the case with many characters. Why Fox? Why choose him over all the other recommended back-up characters?
Because fox has better tools than most characters in mid tier, and if you can cover his harsh weaknesses hes quite good.
I play him cuz hes a very fun character though, i dont use him in tournaments, just for fun.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Ness isn't even psychic. I should kick for saying Ness/Lucas.

Ness' is a magic user LOL.
really? i seriously didnt know that. isnt his forward air and dash attack psychic attacks?
Because fox has better tools than most characters in mid tier, and if you can cover his harsh weaknesses hes quite good.
I play him cuz hes a very fun character though, i dont use him in tournaments, just for fun.
same.

fox is a very fun character to play against people who arent serious. I play him all the time. But you almost cant play him in tourney just cause like every character in teh game has some kind of garbage lock on him...

M.K

Level 55
Nice one.

I find ROB moving a bit down next tier list if our metagame doesn't grow.
Well that's not a problem, we can be even MORE underrated in the future metagame!
Seriously, I love ROB! He is EXACTLY what I am looking for in a character, I'm just made it took me so long to discover his potential.

D

Deleted member

same.

fox is a very fun character to play against people who arent serious. I play him all the time. But you almost cant play him in tourney just cause like every character in teh game has some kind of garbage lock on him...
It seems tho like everyone who doesnt have a gay lock on him save MK goes even or loses to fox =P

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
How the hell is Ness not a Psychic?

It's the whole Psychokinesis/ Telepathy thing with them all.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
What is that, like....5 characters?
lets see if i can go over every gay thing fox gets boned by.

pikachu: downthrow
ZSS: down smash
Sheik: f tilt
Zelda: down tilt*
Falco: down throw
Fox: up tilt
Kirby: up tilt
Mario: up tilt*
Luigi: up tilt*
DK: up tilt*
Sonic: down tilt
ROB: up tilt
Peach: down air
Bowser: down smash**
lucario: up tilt*
Marth: forward throw
Pit: Forward throw
Ivysaur: neutral B
Squirtle: up tilt
Yoshi: Grab Release.

*: i dont think its confirmed but in my mind, it should work.
**: lotsa theory craft going into that one...

D

Deleted member

Naww most of that stuff doesnt work.

Fox goes even with lots of people who do have locks on him as well, like ZSS, and most utilt lockers still lose to foxs camping game =P

M.K

Level 55
Naww most of that stuff doesnt work.

Fox goes even with lots of people who do have locks on him as well, like ZSS, and most utilt lockers still lose to foxs camping game =P
You think Fox goes even with Zero Suit Samus?
Last time I checked the match-up thread, you guys had her pegged at 30:70 ZSS advantage. You are off by a couple points, buddy.

Snowstalker

Smash Ace
Yeah, Fox would definitely be higher if not for his super-***** matchups (Pikachu, Ice Climbers, Sheik)

GOD:

Meta Knight

TOP:

Snake
Falco
Mr. Game & Watch
King Dedede
Marth
Diddy Kong

HIGH:

R.O.B
Wario
Lucario
Olimar
Pikachu
Ice Climbers
Kirby
Donkey Kong
Peach

MIDDLE:

Toon Link
Pit
Zero Suit Samus
Wolf
Luigi
Zelda
Bowser
Sheik
Sonic
Fox
Yoshi
Ness

LOW:

Ike
Mario
Pokemon Trainer
Lucas
Samus
Link
Jigglypuff
Captain Falcon
Ganondorf

-Mars-

Smash Hero

Zelda's dtilt doesn't work any better on Fox than it does on any other character.

Most of these aren't that bad save of course Sheik, ZSS, and Pika. In fact, most of the characters that have these semi-locks get utilted bad by Fox and the utilt can be finished with an usmash>read their DI for anywhere from 40-70%.

PKNintendo

Smash Master

Ness Up tilt works well too.

Anyway changes that we can all agree on:

-Yoshi and Sonic moving up. (I don't want to start another war again. SBR vs Sonic mains again, so give it a rest.)

-Fox moving into top of F tier. This one's debatable, but at the rate his going I wouldn't be surprised if he eventually got there.

-Lucas in G rank. I seriously feel sorry for the SBR to have to contend with the guys/gals who voted for Lucas to make him equal to Ness. I mean what does SBR see in him? I just can't respect Lucas for being placed that high, it's like getting elected for a cabinet even though your a subpar polition.

Xiahou Dun

Smash Ace
Anyway changes that we can all agree on:

-Yoshi and Sonic moving up. (I don't want to start another war again. SBR vs Sonic mains again, so give it a rest.)

-Fox moving into top of F tier. This one's debatable, but at the rate his going I wouldn't be surprised if he eventually got there.
If there's so much debate then they obviosuly aren't changes we can all agree on are they?

Tenki

Smash Hero
Nah, I think most people are cool with it.

It's usually [person X who makes some outdated/uninformed claim] vs [ShadowLink] vs [random person who makes a general statement about low tier mains] vs [circular logic]

And as for Sonic's placement, noone's argued about that ever since Puffball laid down some solid steak in FSV and we got positive reaction from SBR members lol.

9___9;

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
How is his up-B useful for anything other than recovery? If that's the case then everyone in the cast's up-B is useful under that reasoning.
Bowser can Up-B OoS. While not half as useful as it was in Melee due to the horrendous post-lag, it's still a good move to alleviate pressure/approaches.

Smooth Criminal

eRonin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
eRonin
3DS FC
3969-5180-1975
How is his up-B useful for anything other than recovery? If that's the case then everyone in the cast's up-B is useful under that reasoning.
I've noticed it out-prioritises quite a lot of opponents' approach tactics.
However this is not conclusive and I will return at a later time (probably never) to clarify this...
Bowser has good kill moves and mind games with side-B, don't diss him.

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
how in the munky heystack is fox and ness worse then bowser
bowser freekin sucks
no u.

Well... Not everyone.

But yeah Bowsers good in this game. Weird, the slow and strong characters suck in video games. Bowser broke the cycle!

I also like Stalkers list.
Almost everyone. The only character he can't is DK on ground release and 2-3 characters on air release.

Bowser's up OoS is actually really helpful. It also clings with a lot of projectiles and has invincibility frames on it to keep you safe (that's why the whole "Bowser get's gimped easy" argument isn't AS strong as people make it out to be).

-:bowser:Bowser King

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom