• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official SBR-B Brawl Tier List v2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barge

All I want is a custom title
You sonic mains are repeating the same arguments over and over.
Can we talk about a different subject for 2 days without going back to the sonic subject?

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
sonic boards dont bring up sonic discussion

ignorant people that dont like sonic bring up sonic discussion. and at that point we are compelled to correct said ignorant persons uninformed comments

Tenki

Smash Hero
snake isn't broken, his tilts have little priority and range, his recovery is easy to grab
metaknight isn't broken all you have to do is footstool him when he's recovering
olimar is easy to gimp all you have to do is throw him off stage
peach sucks because her dsmash is nerfed

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
case in point.

Sonic's speed does little for him. Every character can mind game. Sonic is not a very good character I am sorry. He isn't horrible, but unfortunately to be "alright" is not important in Brawl.

Sonic's lack of priority and moveset revolving around the same two B moves is lacking in much variety.
if you were to click on the blue arrow and look at the 2 posts above it which both mention sonic, they are both very general statements that if left alone, would have never incited a sonic discussion. they were the equivalent of me saying, peach might move up cause she has good comboes, or ZSS should move up cause shes a great spacer. just general statements that nobody should really have bothered with.

but than there comes the quote above, which is highly inaccurate, and because of that, the people that know the character best, have to set the record straight.

Moral of the story?

Regardless of character, dont make incorrect assumptions and you wont have to get corrected

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
snake isn't broken, his tilts have little priority and range, his recovery is easy to grab
metaknight isn't broken all you have to do is footstool him when he's recovering
Half that stuff I'd disagree with (snake ftilt has huge range on the second attack, iirc), and some other stuff. Then again, I hardly come here anymore.

Tenki

Smash Hero
I agree with you. Ness and Lucas should be so much higher... I've got to start getting into tourneys.
lol, the main point was that they shouldn't be around the same place.

strangely enough, people had voted for them at sort of extreme areas and they happened to even out to the same area.

Maniclysane

Smash Lord
I'm loving this Jigglypuff is garbage debate earlier in this thread. Made me lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_upXyxnIaM&feature=channel_page
She can pretty much Plank like no other.

You can be rested out of multihit moves. Bowsers Fsmash? Lol, rested.

She has a good matchup on D3, or atleast even. He can't do anything to her out of his Dthrow. I don't even want to discuss the crazy mindgames a breversed pound has.

Idk, that's kinda it. She can space really well still with her bair, and her fair is great for killing. She's good enough for low tier.

Xiahou Dun

Smash Ace
You sonic mains are repeating the same arguments over and over.
Can we talk about a different subject for 2 days without going back to the sonic subject?
I agree. Let's return to discussing what each tier should be named and how many tiers should be merged into other tiers.

If we said Top High Middle instead of A, B, C everything would be much better.

Oh wait...

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
I'm loving this Jigglypuff is garbage debate earlier in this thread. Made me lol.

She can pretty much Plank like no other.

You can be rested out of multihit moves. Bowsers Fsmash? Lol, rested.

She has a good matchup on D3, or atleast even. He can't do anything to her out of his Dthrow. I don't even want to discuss the crazy mindgames a breversed pound has.

Idk, that's kinda it. She can space really well still with her bair, and her fair is great for killing. She's good enough for low tier.
those two vids are the same

and sing is still garbs

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
I was referring to the fact that Ness IS better than Lucas.
I love how the guy quoted you from the first page, and how it's already been addressed.

Nobody wants to read the whole thread by this point if they weren't around the first week it was up.

Browny

Smash Hater
Also, your images are somewhat incomplete.

You show what extent Sonic's attacks go off his graphic, but AFAIK, you haven't done testing on where Sonic's hurtbox (err, the collision area where Sonic will take damage) is. Especially for things like say, Sonic's B-air, which gets the description of being among the most disjoint of his moves.
When you find a way to do that, let me know. Using standard attacks like snake utilt wont work since it will clank, and timing an aerial to hit at max range AND take a few screenshots from all 4 directions at the exact fame it hits.... yeah no

Sky`

Smash Lord
Sonic will never see the light of C tier.
Anyway. ZSS is gonna move up.
DDD is going to go down.
Wario is Sky rocketing.
Peach will stay the same or go down.
Oli will die off.
Kirby will stay the same.
K.

smashbot226

Smash Master
I just realized something.

This isn't a tier list, per se, but actually a genitalia ranking list. The lower the character is ranked, the larger their privates are.

So Jigglypuff has the third longest schlong in the game. More so than Snake. However, this would make more sense since Captain Falcon is "Top."

Collective of Bears

King of Hug Style
NNID
Gark430
3DS FC
1805-3069-0371

This isn't a tier list, per se, but actually a genitalia ranking list. The lower the character is ranked, the larger their privates are.

So Jigglypuff has the third longest schlong in the game. More so than Snake. However, this would make more sense since Captain Falcon is "Top."
Snake would be bottom tier then. I mean Jesus Christ, his name is SOLID SNAKE. Has nobody ever realized that?

Browny

Smash Hater
Sonic will never see the light of C tier.
Anyway. ZSS is gonna move up.
DDD is going to go down.
Wario is Sky rocketing.
Peach will stay the same or go down.
Oli will die off.
Kirby will stay the same.
K.
Umm, no one in thier right mind ever thinks Sonic would get to C tier. Even D would be a miracle lol.

Wario cant sky rocket; consideing how high he is already and I honestly doubt he would ever reach #3.

And Oli is still one of the best chars in the game imo. Just hurt by massive unpopularity due to his playstyle

Tenki

Smash Hero

Oli will die off.
a while ago (like, during Tier List v1.0) I saw someone post a prediction that Olimar would start off in a lower/mid area, rise to high, then stabilize to somewhere around the middle.

The first part of that prophecy's been fulfilled, but I wonder if it'll still hold as future lists come out.

SSJ5Goku8932

Smash Lord
I predict PT will rise to top tier and stay:p.

But seriously, Olimar is not mid to me. He beats most of the mid tiers.

thekingsdinner666

Smash Apprentice
You seem to misunderstand my use of the word "top". I meant "top" = best character. And by "far from the top" i mean "top 3".
3 isn't far from the top. (CoughFarFromTheTopCough)

My friend is mad at the tier list cause he mains Cpt. Falcon. He's gonna Falcon Pawnched this thread. *, *

But, y'know what they say, "Teirs are for queers."

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero

but since JP is a female, that would make her a filthy *****, since she would have the loosest vag.

Linkwearsgreen

Smash Journeyman

Lol. I guess Link doesn't suck as much as you people thot. :laugh:

.Marik

is a social misfit

Everyone knows Captain Falcon is the manliest character in the game. Besides Snake.

And Yoshi is almost Bottom Tier.

Oh snaaaaaaaaaaap. =O

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
Hmm, I'm not sure. Snake's abilities seem to be overcompensating for something. I mean, his name is SOLID Snake. That has to mean something.
if you've played the Metal Gear series you would know that Snake cannot reproduce -- all that manliness is upfront. He's got no venom to back it up.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
*yawn* no matter which 600 different ways you write it Sonic is not good.
*facepalm*

Stop bringing the topic back up...read our posts, we never said he was good. But if people are spouting incorrect information about a character, people who know the character best are going to CORRECT YOU ON IT. If I were to say "Ganondorf is bad because his Dair can't kill" I have a feeling a bunch of Ganons would come in here and say "His Dair is actually quite powerful *blahblahblah*" but they wouldn't deny that he is still, infact, BAD.

:093:

.Marik

is a social misfit
I just noticed, that every single Sonic main has 2,000+ posts.

...CONSPIRIACY?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom