• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Ohio Brawl Power Rankings (11/25/12: NEW RANKINGS UPDATED!)

solecalibur

Smash Master
I have played many snakes and Many D3's snake is worse.

Edit: What tournaments have you used Lucario at? and sure I will MM your D3

Double Edit: What statistical proof do you have that snake is overrated?
There are like slim to none d3's in the Midwest , but I'll take your word for it

My lucario? Probly when Im sandbagging because Im terrrible with him now

and @ edit2
Performance at Apex , only two snakes made bracket (Ultimate Razer and Ally) the rest used snake as a 2ndary or got knocked out

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=280681
is my only "real" proof but snake mains are kinda depressed in general lol

Kel

Smash Master
Q, Marth IS bad =P. But he's better than Kirby, and YbM doesn't use ZSS enough. In addition, YbM refuses to use MK. Therefore, I think YbM should use Marth.

fonzi21

Smash Ace
There are like slim to none d3's in the Midwest , but I'll take your word for itl
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-gNHFpZcEc

and I played CO18 in friendlies at MLG, plus I have played plenty of other D3's, I have traveled a ton. Lucario just has to avoid the chaingrab. everything else is basic smash. Snake on the other hand, well i don't want to go into detail because he just wins.

One tournament really isn't solid evidence. I could say Fatal did well at MLG and therefore snake is still a good character. But Fatal is just good and snake is also good. I think he is still 2nd according to the BBR on the tier list. I dunno I haven't checked it in a while.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Snake is rather...annoying. I can't seem to crack down a good Snake's game enough to win. Plus that damage output is stupid as ****; makes my character's damage strings look like a joke.

On the other hand, I ain't afraid of MK anymore. That matchup is easssssy, except for when stupid **** happens and I trip, get thrown offstage, and shuttle loop gimped during the shock of it all lol. Ah well, such is Brawl. :)

fonzi21

Smash Ace
Snake is rather...annoying. I can't seem to crack down a good Snake's game enough to win. Plus that damage output is stupid as ****; makes my character's damage strings look like a joke.

On the other hand, I ain't afraid of MK anymore. That matchup is easssssy, except for when stupid **** happens and I trip, get thrown offstage, and shuttle loop gimped during the shock of it all lol. Ah well, such is Brawl. :)
It's extremely frustrating for Lucario on the damage part, because if he gets the first kill im now weak as ****, and can't kill snake until he is 200+ or im in the 90's percent, and If I am in 90+ that's very close to Utilt kill range.

Kel

Smash Master
lol, yeah I know c4 hits below the stage. It was one instance why I said people are ******** for trying to ban "scrooging" (**** you AZ)

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Haha Kel, I picked up a new character already after we came from the tournament in Kentucky. It's a high Tier Character (Besides ZSS) and I was going to play with em this past weekend but i didn't need to. You won't be disappointed though....

Fizzle_Boy

Smash Ace
Haha Kel, I picked up a new character already after we came from the tournament in Kentucky. It's a high Tier Character (Besides ZSS) and I was going to play with em this past weekend but i didn't need to. You won't be disappointed though....
There are too many Falco's around here already. Don't do it man.

Fizzle_Boy

Smash Ace
But 99% of black smashers use Falco! Also, that's a very helpful clue.

edit: That leaves about 3-5 characters, and if it's the one I think it is, I can't wait to play you (although I can think of a certain God Kai who could). That being said, maybe I'm completely wrong.:ohwell:

Nope

Smash Lord
it wasn't updated because after the voting process it takes a bit to get the PR picture done as well! calm down all

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Howabout we all calm down and get some cookies! :D
(or someone bring Lokii cookies because she wants cookies ASAP...whatever works)

solecalibur

Smash Master
Can you send me some.... I only have Oreos , 3 gallons of gatorade and about 20 cans of chicken noodle soup in my dorm room

solecalibur

Smash Master
The thread would result in just going to walmart and buying everything cheaper and destroying our economy as we know it

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
aight A lttile update

I went to NC this weekend and they are totally winning this moving race

85% NC

15% MI

I haven't even gave MA a thought...there is literally nothing there for me.

maybe this ratio will change around SiiS4 time...lol

Top Bottom