• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Michigan Brawl Power Rankings: Season 11 Images Up!

Kel

Smash Master
Hey guys, I may be stuck in Farmington Hills or Auburn Hills this Wednesday night if anyone wants to play. I will be unable to drive and stuck at a hotel.

I'll most likely be staying at the Sheraton in Farmington Hills. If anyone is free and can make the trip, I can probably play.

Note: I will be on a business trip at this time, so I will not be able to have any "partying" of any type if we play. I cannot risk getting fired because my hotel room smells like MI smashfests.

Thanks

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
Yoooo we still live hella close. Lets play some fighters sometime :D

@Roller: <_< You just want Rainbow and Brinstar out of the equation. ;)
I've got crap for awhile but if my Pediatrics rotation isn't too bad then I'll gladly play some fighters with you. I still can't handle online fighting games and my competition is pretty lacking :X

Roller

Smash Legend
And if I can bring myself to write my final paper before wednesday night, then I'd be down to play.

EDIT:

ALSO. PR LIST FOR SEASON 4 WILL (tentatively) BE POSTED VERY SOON.

Only just decided on image, so that wont be available yet.

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
Panda, a RanBat is a "Ranking Battle" kind of like a circuit or something for TFGs.

Also, late shoutouts to Roller and Zinoto doing work last weekend.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
Ok. First off. Why is value fry a combo? Second, why are the value fries a large fry? God dammit tutu. Other than these kinds of things, most mad legit PR i've ever seen. Fully emphasizes the fact that Wendy's makes you better at smash (true story).

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Sometimes I think that we have bad ideas for PRs in KY, but I'm glad we can rely on MI to set a low standard.

Also I heard this Zinoto dude is really good and stuff, hope to see more from him. Good stuff to him.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Sometimes I think that we have bad ideas for PRs in KY, but I'm glad we can rely on MI to set a low standard.

Also I heard this Zinoto dude is really good and stuff, hope to see more from him. Good stuff to him.
S2 you obviously mad :p

Kel

Smash Master
Alright guys, I'm at the Crowne Plaza hotel in Novi Michigan for the night. My TV is confirmed to have AV output so if anyone wants to stop by later and play a bit, I'm down.

I'll be going out to eat and whatnot with my company around 5(currently 4:20 PM [lol MI]), so I may not be able to respond to anyone before 7:00PM or so. If anyone wants to play send me PM and I'll shoot you my cell phone number and we can work something out.

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850

S2, I owe you a chinchilla. Well done.

:phone:

Roller

Smash Legend

All I hear is :salt: :reverse:
S2, I owe you a chinchilla. Well done.

:phone:
More :salt:

Ok. First off. Why is value fry a combo? Second, why are the value fries a large fry? God dammit tutu. Other than these kinds of things, most mad legit PR i've ever seen. Fully emphasizes the fact that Wendy's makes you better at smash (true story).
I said the exact same thing about the fries when Ori showed me the image. LMAO

SCOTU

Smash Hero
yooooo. One does not just ask for a small water. You get a small one by default. Unless the people are just cool enough (and there's not a manager around enough) to give you a large water. Although, empirical evidence indicates that passing out due to dehydration shortly after ordering your Wendy's yields in a larger water and a free meal. Assuming you can afford the ambulance and ER bill.

Top Bottom