• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Michigan Brawl Power Rankings: Season 11 Images Up!

Roller

Smash Legend
To be fair, I have been to/will be at every tourney this season. In addition to having hosted one. I've played all the players who would be considered for the PR. I play with more competitive players, more consistently than anybody else in MI. I think I'm just as good of a judge of skill as anyone on the panel, save perhaps Tutu when he isn't trolling. I'm just as good of a player if not better than everyone on the panel save Tutu who I have a winning record against in tourney and MMs. (I'm excluding L in this due to him not really participating anymore.)

I've shown dedication to the scene only passed imo by Tech Chase. I was the one who started the Mason Hall smashfests and was the first to suggest having tourneys there. I was the primary Brawl TO for GSS which I think was our state's biggest Brawl tourney in over a year. I was a co-TO for The Big House which had literally 0 bad feedback about how the tourney was run by the TO staff from the 100+ players that attended. I help out with seeding and bracket making whenever my help is wanted. I have spread word around U of M campus, played with and tried to help newer/not as good players; Been the one who calls for planning/helps to plan trips. I would say the fact that I I'm not a driver would be a negative, but that seems to be a requirement to be on the panel. I feel I would not be more bias than any of the members currently on the panel. I have more out of state, out of region, and national experience to draw from than any other MI player in the past year. I volunteer to house smashers when they need it, such as for The Big House. I made a short documentary on the MI Brawl scene earlier this year. And if the rest of that doesn't mean anything to you.

I love alcohol. <--That's the best I've got.

If all of that isn't enough to get on the panel, then I don't think anyone currently on said panel deserves their spot.

...Except for Tutu.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
I would like to quote which parts of your appeal to us made me lol the most but I'm too lazy.

All in seriousness, I'm not opposed to you being a panelist. I think you be more qualified than a majority of the other players in the state. I just had to give Ori a hard time for not actually discussing this with anyone.

You still need to sacrifice a virgin though. There's no getting around that one.

:yeahboi:

I think that out of all the current panelists im the least deserved ot be on the panel.

I don't drive, I don;t host tournaments, I don't do a lot of things panelists should do lmao. I just like playing the game, sometimes.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Oh hey other Panelists, I totally forgot to post this after Rizkin' #2, but we will be going with Tutu's idea for a theme. I'm actually quite fond of it and it will be fun to work with.

I may do a second version just because his idea is situational (Can't think of a word with out giving any spoilers).

Patches

Smash Master
How's it going Michigan smashers?

there's this tournament coming up in Toronto, Ontario on the 26th.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=313196

As of right now, if you book a ticket with greyhound to London Ontario, it's only $53 bucks round trip. If you can do that, I can house you. However, everything comes with a catch. Since Technical_Chase is already most likely coming, I can only house 1 more person without another driver. So if anyone is willing to drive up here, I can house probably 5 more people AFTER Technical_Chase. So 6 people in total.

Let me know if you guys are interested. (:

Edit: Blazers are more than welcome.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
I can't seriously consider Hot_ArmS due to his lack of activity.

And if I'm going to have 6 panelists, I have someone else in mind alongside Roller. I would rather only have one panelist from U of M in attempt to get a more geographically diverse panel. I also believe the person I have in mind is legitimately more qualified than a majority of others in MI. However, I will have speak with the others before doing anything.

:phone:

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
That'd almost be as quality as Kansas asking Michigan for help on their PR.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
That was over a year ago, considering I effectively retired from Michigan Smash after MLG Columbus.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
well, you at least know who some of these guys are, that's a plus

maybe you could just vote for who you like the most

Gifts

¡Me gusta tejer!
I can't seriously consider Hot_ArmS due to his lack of activity.

And if I'm going to have 6 panelists, I have someone else in mind alongside Roller. I would rather only have one panelist from U of M in attempt to get a more geographically diverse panel. I also believe the person I have in mind is legitimately more qualified than a majority of others in MI. However, I will have speak with the others before doing anything.

:phone:
in before Mikey.

Roller

Smash Legend
So. This season is winding down, Just HOPE left, which in all likelihood only Tech will be attending. Time to discuss themes? I think so.

imo. Popstar PR theme. We've been discussing it forever. Nobody else has done it. And it could be sexy.

My second choice would be drinks. Like me as Captain Morgan, somebody as Sam Adams, etc.

Top Bottom