• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Michigan Brawl Power Rankings: Season 11 Images Up!

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
The theme that Tutu has coonvinced me to go with is actually Holiday Classics. Since the season ends around christmas, its a fitting theme and I like it.

If we do a short 1 month extension I may change the theme up, but we will see.

:phone:

Roller

Smash Legend
Also disapprove of theme.

one person shouldn't get to just pick it. As hilarious as I find it that Tutu convinced you he had the self appointed sole power to pick the PR theme. It is portraying more than just Tutu, and the pic should be something at least most of the people on the PR/Panel don't completely hate.

That being said, if for some ungodly reason this comes to fruition. Shotty Snegurochka

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
I already told both Tutu and Ori that if the theme is stupid, I will not put it in the OP. I was willing to see what it is at the very least but honestly, I am not letting one person decide the theme. It needs to be something that enough people find cool or at least tolerable. We were talking about extending the season but in all honesty it's done. With the MK ban coming up we have have to take that into consideration as Roller pointed out last night. So unless I do something magical or have some upsets at /HOPE, we can start discussion.

What's the Point needs to add Roller to our discussion group. (if we came to a conclusion on this)

I also was considering adding Sparta Kick. He is relatively active in the scene, very good and knowledgeable player and would offer an unbiased opinion as well. That's if everyone is fine with it.

This season is...interesting. We will have 4 inactives this season however...I can think of at least 2 people that can be added in their steed. So things will be a little interesting. Nonetheless, I would like to get things started with discussion and get this up before Christmas. But at the moment I can only think of 7 people who both fit the minimum attendance requirement and are consistent enough to be ranked.

To those who are panelist please visit our discussion group..I have posted the 7 people, I think should be ranked right now and as well as reasons. I havent put them in order yet though.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Tech i responded in the group, also if we want themes guys I'd be more than down to listen for theme suggestions. Tutu's suggestion just seemed like a good one. TBH, i really wouldn't mind doing the One Piece theme now :o

:phone:

ZTD | TECHnology

We're not doing the Grimey PR yet. We'll be doing the image for that after the next tournament. L_Cancel might be above you this season though. ;)

What's The Point

Smash Master
The only difference in the tournament yesterday. We have all the useless tournaments, but then an actual big one where people beat other people, so we have rankings. The PR is essentially the results of that tournament, picking out the people who went to two tournaments.

ZTD | TECHnology

Im very glad Phoenix turned out to be legit...or the rankings would have been absolute **** and we wouldnt have a choice to end the season either way with the MK ban. lol

Either way the Panelists have decided. We are not announcing anything yet though. Details to come later..or whenever someone just stops caring and publicizes the list.

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
Something compelled me to visit these boards again and I saw this thread. I recognize 4 of the 8 top players.

This is the first time I feel completely out of touch :/

ZTD | TECHnology

Something compelled me to visit these boards again and I saw this thread. I recognize 4 of the 8 top players.

This is the first time I feel completely out of touch :/
I better be one of those players Alan lol.

ALSO:

Anther made his return to Smash yesterday...soo...

Paging Dr.Panda paging Dr.Panda. Your presence is needed in MI Brawl...please come to room 1401 of Mason Hall immediately. Thank you.

oh wow i just realized i dont qualify for the PR, lmao

i was gonna say dont put me on it

also now that we have a good diddy people might begin to realize how broken he is

ps - ban :metaknight:

lordhelmet

Smash Master
Shouldn't you guys just finish this after Apex? That way you have no MK/MK ban confusions in the PR depending on what tournies happen in between.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Lordy, the season ends the day after Hope 4 which is next weekend. And there probably isn't going to be another season till after APEX. So the ban doesn't have any effect on this season.

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
That led me to a few laughs. Thanks Kevin.

I better be one of those players Alan lol.

ALSO:

Anther made his return to Smash yesterday...soo...

Paging Dr.Panda paging Dr.Panda. Your presence is needed in MI Brawl...please come to room 1401 of Mason Hall immediately. Thank you.
'Course I remember you Horizon :p. Smash is quite possibly the worst game to play competitively for a person with time constraints. Spending a full day at a tournament isn't really my idea of a good time after spending the week looking at vaginas and delivering babies (I'm nearly done with Ob/Gyn thank god).

I still haven't touched a GC controller in nearly 3 years now. And I just FINALLY bought an arcade stick for UMvC3/KoF13/SFxT/Skullgirls/etc. so I'd say my plate is pretty full :D

Roller

Smash Legend
I mean... If I host a tourney next season, there's a pretty decent chance it will be mk legal. 'cause I am not at all a fan of the current incarnation of The Unity Ruleset.

No offense Tech. :denzel:

Also.

Decided to release the PR.

[COLLAPSE=OFFICIAL MI BRAWL PR]

Panelist: Moose[/COLLAPSE]

ZTD | TECHnology

That led me to a few laughs. Thanks Kevin.

'Course I remember you Horizon :p. Smash is quite possibly the worst game to play competitively for a person with time constraints. Spending a full day at a tournament isn't really my idea of a good time after spending the week looking at vaginas and delivering babies (I'm nearly done with Ob/Gyn thank god).

I still haven't touched a GC controller in nearly 3 years now. And I just FINALLY bought an arcade stick for UMvC3/KoF13/SFxT/Skullgirls/etc. so I'd say my plate is pretty full :D

Yoooo we still live hella close. Lets play some fighters sometime :D

@Roller: <_< You just want Rainbow and Brinstar out of the equation. ;)

Top Bottom