• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Link Video Archive*Fully Updated* Ardes for president

ArdeS

Smash Journeyman
Good idea Oddler! I've actually been wanting to make an alternate list where the videos are sorted by player and and not by character. That's another project to put on my list so I'll wait on thattt.... :\

But yeah, I'll definitely include more colors in the next update. I'm open for any suggestions you guys have to make this archive more organized, so just let me know what I can do. :)

Metro Knight

Smash Ace
Well, I think it should be done by character still, but if a link posted of someone's personal list, say Legan or Izaw's, then that would be cool.

sasook

Smash Champion
I prefer the character list, Ardes. Just imagine, some new player wants to see several ways on how to play against Snake. Rather than having to look through each and every player to see if they even fought Snake, it's just easier to go to a single character.

Oddler

Smash Journeyman
NNID
OddlerPro
Yeah, I think the character list the way it is now is better. It makes it easier to find videos if you want to view matchups. I just go down the list and watch the next video.

I also like the idea of top Links videos consolidated into columns with all their videos but it's hard for both of those to co-exist without it being too bulky and double linked.

ArdeS

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys. For those of you posting YouTube links in this thread:

Please post the correct URL when you copy+paste into the text box. This will save me a step when archiving and organizing the videos for the list. The real URL of your video can be found under your video's info. But if you MUST copy it from your address bar, just be sure there is no "...&feature" crap in the URL.
The reason I ask is because some of the links that have been posted are broken due to them being copied the incorrect way, and it's just more organized.

Thanks. :smash:

Onomanic

Heaven Piercer
Hey guys. For those of you posting YouTube links in this thread:

Please post the correct URL when you copy+paste into the text box. This will save me a step when archiving and organizing the videos for the list. The real URL of your video can be found under your video's info. But if you MUST copy it from your address bar, just be sure there is no "...&feature" crap in the URL.
The reason I ask is because some of the links that have been posted are broken due to them being copied the incorrect way, and it's just more organized.

Thanks. :smash:
I always do that anyway :p

Here are some matches between Shin and I (They're all Link dittos)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jKBriWFjfo - 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QG7v549lYcE - 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYF8D0OTDx8 - 3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_p89a9b_JY - 4

Oddler

Smash Journeyman
NNID
OddlerPro
I have a request for the next update:

Put the names of all opponents in alphabetical order so it's nice and tidy.

Also, we have zero videos of Link VS. Bowser....I almost never do this but here's a few laggy wifi video replays of my Link VS Bowser

Match 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLxK8xtd-Jw
Match 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BC_0nDwTvdg

I'd appreciate some criticisms if anyone watches.

Edit: I'll probably delete the videos in a few days actually. Idk why.

Dingding123

Smash Journeyman
I'll FINALLY have some vids up soon.

Like, real soon.

Like, this weekend soon. :p

^^^good stuff Finns, btw.

Edit: I REALLY like the all ruppee idea. Green for pretty good, blue for great, and red for freakin epic. For the fame of the link main, I vote that you stick a triforce or navi next to em. Nice work on the thread, Ardes, i luvs it! Keep up the good work! :D

NiRV7iQ

Smash Apprentice
Man I can't believe videos I put up in June are still up. I vote those be reviewed. Hopefully I'll put some new **** up soon.
-NIRV(Radio)

chris the brawler

Smash Ace
People have given you their opinion and you pretty much seem to disregard it. There are plenty of threads where you can find the answer.
yeah, i was supposed to post this on the question aand answear thread. but still i get a diferent answear every time.

hdrevolution123

Smash Ace
I really don't understand why Link is G tier. Deva and some other Links are soo good and can pwn top tier characters so easily that I can't think of many reasons why he is G tier. I mean it's only his recovery is atrocious. Why is Link G tier according to SBR?

Legan

Smash Lord
There are no new vids being posted, i might take the list from aib and post it in here. Im still here at swf, I just dont bother with the link boards as much because theres no one here.

chaos_Leader

Smash Lord

chris the brawler

Smash Ace
There are no new vids being posted, i might take the list from aib and post it in here. Im still here at swf, I just dont bother with the link boards as much because theres no one here.
oohh! your still here thats great! as you can see (hopefully) we've just started "rebuilding" this, im currently making Link mains for youtube join. if everything runs along smoothly the Link boards will be back to normal soon.

.Marik

is a social misfit
I really don't understand why Link is G tier. Deva and some other Links are soo good and can pwn top tier characters so easily that I can't think of many reasons why he is G tier. I mean it's only his recovery is atrocious. Why is Link G tier according to SBR?
He's not that good, but he's better than G Tier.

But then again, SBR don't really access Lower-Tiered characters properly because "they aren't important" according to the logic of one such member.

Anyways, I have a LOL Link video of me facing a Snake and another Link on a team. I'm the Red Link, mind you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w70nTcnMw2w&feature=channel_page

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
Norfair is too good.

Too bad M2K > Norfair.

Top Bottom