• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Kentucky Brawl Power Rankings: PR is officially up

Status
Not open for further replies.

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
The chinchilla?

Anyways just got back from a smashfest at Kass's and I have to say that chinchilla is SOOOOO good. And by good I mean like it's really the biggest jerk ever. But it's so tiny and helpless that it's cute trying to be a jerk. He started nibbling on my socks, but I'm a big scary donkey kong main, I showed him who's boss.

Also I got to show off my Zelda and her new clothes. I have to say she looked rather... kickin'

:cool:
S2 you know Pogo loved you! :D

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Also I got to show off my Zelda and her new clothes. I have to say she looked rather... kickin'

:cool:
Composer namesearch so he responds blahblahblah. I'm a little mad that nobody responded to this.

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
I would like to publicly announce Judo going down in placement on the Huntington Tier List in the near future for pausing the game as he was about to win.

I'm not even sure if he knew he was on that list.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
I just want to let everyone know that these two Yoshis cornered me and demanded I take a picture with them or they would take turns Egg Laying me.

I had no choice seeing as how Yoshi is broken.

Ban :yoshi2:

ZTD | TECHnology

^ LOL those SDs at the worst possible time. Yoshi is so broken that you have not learned to fully control it yet. Hades has had more time to master his brokeness.

Also I have a pocket Yoshi now..lmao. (Ive had one for months) I'm trying to make it incredibly gay. Its more for fun but itd be funny if I took a game off with him at some point. Bonus points if you guess what color it is...:awesome:

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
Egg lay? Does that mean that they roll out a big **** and throw it at you? Or is it the one where they eat you? Either one is disgusting.

ZTD | TECHnology

lol I like this kid.

I want to visit Kentucky sometime for the lulz/ the chance to Smash with people I dont get to Smash with often..who I go to about setting something up like that.

:phone:

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
F.A.R we forgot to mm on the sunday of SiiS6 XD. Next tourney you will be the first person I look for, I want that mm >:]

ForwardAirRage!

Smash Journeyman
@ori totally! ill be looking for you as well!. and @tech, u could always visit greenup and sometimes morehead is involved when we smash soooo come play wiff us!

ZTD | TECHnology

I have something to confess:

I love the Kentucky accent.

Don't ask me why but I always wonder how you guys aren't THAT far and you have an accent. Its awesome lol

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
We'll have to take you guys to Indi's for some reeeeeeal fried chicken. Not that KFC garbage.

wtf why are you in here kain

_Kain_

Smash Champion
We'll have to take you guys to Indi's for some reeeeeeal fried chicken. Not that KFC garbage.

wtf why are you in here kain
This thread is interesting cause of the MI KY stuff...plus I get bored and lurk everywhere :awesome:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom