• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Kentucky Brawl Power Rankings: PR is officially up

Status
Not open for further replies.

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
I did not lie. You did troll me. You did upset me. You harrassed me. I'm putting you back on ignore now. You are not worth my time at all. ^_^

I'm tired of repeating myself. This is dumb.

Roller

Smash Legend
Someone tell Kass that I responded here before reading her PM, and that if she blocked me and can't see the PM... If she just posts here and in the SiiS thread that while I did troll her, and it was excessive. I did not say anything mean in regard to her grandmother.

And we would be good.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Nope we don't have a Caine's, Jake. Lex does but that's it for Kentucky.

Also yeah don't feel like getting too into this whole ***** fest, but here we go. Kassandra you're my friend so I don't like seeing you like this. I think you might misunderstand him a bit, but if you don't care about misunderstanding him, nobody's making you, haha. The story could very well have been twisted from what really happened, and he understands this. If you don't care about fixing this morphed story, oh well. Nobody that you care about is going to think of you differently if you leave the conversation as you did.

Roller, I like you. You're an alright guy. Your trolling gets a bit annoying, but I mean hey, it's funny sometimes. It's not like you fail at it like Tutu does (lol that kid...). But you trolled the wrong person, it seems, and these are the results. Deal with them. Fix the mistakes on your own. Don't expect her to. I've been in a similar situation several, several times and know how it is to have to fix a traveling rumor that's gone out of control. Don't expect the person that hates you, that you've been trolling, that thinks you insulted her grandmother (whether you did or not) to even talk to you, let alone work this out. She is not going to help in any way to fix this problem. This is on you.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
The moral of the story is to not troll people who will make others think you're a horrible human being, I guess?

THuGz

Smash Lord
I'm pretty sure this is exactly what happened:

Kassy plays Roller, Kassy loses, later says that she was upset because her grandmother passed away.
Roller - I'm sorry for your loss, but its not cool that you acted out against me because of that.
Kassy, admittedly emotional, gets upset because she thinks Roller is criticizing her for not knowing how to handle a personal, sensitive issue, and confuses this with Roller "trolling" her.
Kassy complains to Nicole and/or other said people about how Roller picked on her/trolled her/etc. because of her departed grandmother. Those people take it as "Roller trolled me about my passed grandmother". Certainly that's something people would bring up to Roller.

- Yeah?

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
I'm pretty sure this is exactly what happened:

Kassy plays Roller, Kassy loses, later says that she was upset because her grandmother passed away.
Roller - I'm sorry for your loss, but its not cool that you acted out against me because of that.
Kassy, admittedly emotional, gets upset because she thinks Roller is criticizing her for not knowing how to handle a personal, sensitive issue, and confuses this with Roller "trolling" her.
Kassy complains to Nicole and/or other said people about how Roller picked on her/trolled her/etc. because of her departed grandmother. Those people take it as "Roller trolled me about my passed grandmother". Certainly that's something people would bring up to Roller.

- Yeah?
Sounds about right :o

So.....

How about that Judo?

*holds hands up*

:phone:
YOOOOOOOOOOO

^^^ I'm surprised no one else in Kentucky is using this :o I made it for the public lol (OMGaMIguydidntcallKentuckyFreetucky)

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
He enjoys the fact that I'm upset, and doesn't stop harrassing me even after I ask him to stop and apologize because it's a personal issue. That was the line that was crossed.
I believe in God and karma, and they're both on my side, so it's whatev. <3

Oh, I still beat him in smash too. :awesome:

ForwardAirRage!

Smash Journeyman
not to get in between or anything... i just think roller should try to apologize for trolling her and u guys promise to be nice and everything would be okay :DDDDDDDDDD but whatevs. <3 KY AND <3 MI (expecially TC)

THuGz

Smash Lord
Kassy, Roller isn't harassing you though. He was upset because he thought you were spreading things about him, which is reasonable. But like I said, I'm pretty sure there was a miscommunication between you and the people who you talked to, who may have misunderstood what you told them for something worse. Although Roller is putting a lot of effort into this, trust me, it's not because he enjoys you being upset. From what he said to me, it just seemed like he was legitimately concerned about his reputation, which is understandable. Just don't confuse him being aggressive trying to figure out what happened with him trying to make you upset.

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
Well you kept referring to a situation where in that time, things were not well for me. My grandma was in the hospital, so I was going through a lot of things, and for you to keep referencing how I was acting that day, is very disrespectful to me as a person. So you need to apologize.
Clearly I'm upset, because at this point, I'm thinking of my grandma being gone, and I feel like ****. I just wanted an apology at this point...

I have no real remorse in having a bit of fun with your emotions.

Don't bother apologizing now, because it would be blatantly contrived and to be honest, it wont stop me from trolling you or your state in the slightest.

You are just horrible at dealing with emotional issues, and expect everyone else to coddle you as a result of it. I will not.
Yeah...REALLY upset now...

OMG. This might be the most successful I've ever been in one of these endeavors. I could not possibly hope to achieve more.
What he says after he know's I'm clearly upset about the situation. HE UPSETS ME BY MAKING ME BRING THAT UP AND THEN CELEBRATES!

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
I'm not even going to sift through these posts because I frankly don't care because we aren't children.

Listen to this, enjoy life while you can, and hug me if I see you at a tournament.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WpYeekQkAdc&ob=av2n

It takes guts to speak your mind, it takes even more guts to say this isn't worth it
<3 you guys.

Sparta Kick

Smash Ace
Kassy, Roller isn't harassing you though. He was upset because he thought you were spreading things about him, which is reasonable. But like I said, I'm pretty sure there was a miscommunication between you and the people who you talked to, who may have misunderstood what you told them for something worse. Although Roller is putting a lot of effort into this, trust me, it's not because he enjoys you being upset. From what he said to me, it just seemed like he was legitimately concerned about his reputation, which is understandable. Just don't confuse him being aggressive trying to figure out what happened with him trying to make you upset.
yo... thugz trying to make a serious post? LMAO

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
All of that was kind of ********.

@Roller- Final Fantasy XIII sucks donkey ****.

@Kass- Don't ever tell me to shut up in person again when it isn't provoked. I am always a sweetheart to everyone in the community and you know that just as well as anyone, but people in my personal life know how I can get if I feel disrespected. And yes, little things like that can get to me, for future reference. I'll let that last one slide out of courtesy since we've always been cool.

:phone:

Roller

Smash Legend
Yo KB, Kass told you to shut up? That seems really out of character for her. I'm sure she doesn't act like that regularly.. You were probably right in giving her the benefit of the doubt there. :yeahboi:

And XIII is soooo good. People just don't understand.

Also, Hilt. I disagree entirely with your position on Tutu. He trolled the **** out of you oli's on my account. Only admitting this now since that one oli player already let it slip it was somebody else. I was laughing my *** off at how hard you all were going in there. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom