• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Kentucky Brawl Power Rankings: PR is officially up

Status
Not open for further replies.

King of Hoboz

Smash Journeyman
I don't know how many true meta players we have in kentucky, but I'd say we should start meta-less tourneys soon as possible.

Quicker we adjust to the new metagame, the better. Also...</3 Metaknight, so less of him is better for me.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Yes, they will. I believe we had already planned for MK to be banned in KY tournies regardless of Unity's decision.

Also me and TTar discussed some things yesterday. TTar is now the proud owner of the UK Gamer Club (aka the UK Brawl Club). This means that he, and by association me, will be able to organize smashfests just like every year, as well as one event each semester with catering. That probably means one tourney each semester.

The most important part. We've been discussing names for the tourney, any suggestions? Right now it's between "Under the Covers" and "Lapras of Luxury." Actually we probably can't call it Under the Covers since we'll probably be advertising it on fliers around UK lmao.

I can check IPs, Roller. Can check a lot more about your accounts, too. I know it was you that made the OP XD Nice try.

Also yeah, Tutu really wants really bad to be a troll, and it's kind of funny to watch in person. Online it's just your standard common troll, but irl it's pretty fun to watch, lol. It reminds me a lot of Pally, but from a different angle, for anyone around that knows him.Also this XD I will admit though that it's funny to watch him get so much satisfaction, thinking he's trolling everyone, when he's really just making himself look dumb.

The hardest callout.

Anyway I did make that thread on the Olimar boards. You can check IP but you can't check the person behind the keyboard.

ZERO...

Smash Apprentice
Yay! When are the smashfests going to start up? Also, I vote for Lapras of Luxury. Since I'm part of Lexington, my vote weighs more than Joey's :x

Edit: Waaaait... I just got the reason why "Under the Covers" wouldn't be the best name to advertise. Honestly, if I had it my way, I'd name it Operation Moonfall (just cause I don't advertise it blatantly enough already.)

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Well really I feel like it should be a pokemon pun, since all the previous INKY tourneys have had those. Kakuna Matata, Weekend at Burmy's, and then what.

I happen to like Lapras. :131:

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Kero, you should make your sig link to the Operation Moonfall site. That way people can click it and be like "OH :D"

Louisville doesn't have an opinion lol.

Roller

Smash Legend
The hardest callout.

Anyway I did make that thread on the Olimar boards. You can check IP but you can't check the person behind the keyboard.
Tutu, it's ok. He caught me. At least he gave me the "nice try." No need to throw yourself out there.

We all know there was no way you could have had access to my computer while staying with me. I have privacy settings and everything.

ZERO...

Smash Apprentice
I don't know how to make links in signatures, though :/ Also, I'm not even sure if that's allowed (wouldn't it fall under advertisement?).

Also, I just noticed that the crowd in PS1 is actually made up of really low resolution Pokemon.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Oh, I didn't even think about that. Wouldn't it just be [*url=http://sitehere.com]
[/url] ?

Operation Moonfall doesn't take profits right? Doesn't that rule only apply to profit organizations? (sorry about bad wording/grammar lol)

ZERO...

Smash Apprentice
Oh, I didn't even think about that. Wouldn't it just be [*url=http://sitehere.com]
[/url] ?

Operation Moonfall doesn't take profits right? Doesn't that rule only apply to profit organizations? (sorry about bad wording/grammar lol)
The grammar was almost okay (the question mark should have come after the parenthesis). No, Operation Moonfall doesn't ask for donations or anything of the sort. Also, thanks, my signature now links to the Operation Moonfall homepage. I sorta want to link my music video, too, but that would be a bit too much XD

I also made that post in the Sheik boards about Roller picking up Sheik that was made roughly 10 minutes earlier, I felt like contributing to the current discussion on Gimping that Ankoku put up, but didn't feel like adding in a line that would indicate that I was actually Tutu. After that roller went to take a shower, and since he told me that he didn't care what I did I decided to make a thread on the Olimar boards since to my understanding its a group of horrible people (been told this by multiple people who main Olimar and post or used to post on the Olimar boards) then I was going to have a good laugh with an Olimar buddy of mine while people responded on the thread.

Which we did, how seriously people took that post I cannot claim to know, however the fact that people even responded to that thread was enough for me.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Did you finish? Thats what I get for not checking my subscriptions lol.

Watching it now! :p

Wow Tutu, you sure are cool!...

Dang... That video was really well made, Kero! Good job!

ZERO...

Smash Apprentice
Thank you very much ^_^ It took over a day to make honestly. Although, half of that was me struggling to get Windows Movie Maker to work XD I'm glad that you enjoyed it!

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
It is allowed and that is indeed how you do it. Also I just spent some time brainstorming.

A Whole New Whirlipede
The Whirlipede is Not Enough
101 Darmanitans

Opinions?

ZERO...

Smash Apprentice
It is allowed and that is indeed how you do it. Also I just spent some time brainstorming.

A Whole New Whirlipede-Ehh... I get it, but it doesn't really flow too well imo
The Whirlipede is Not Enough-I don't get the pun, so I won't make a comment o n this one.
101 Darmanitans-I honestly kind of like this one.

Opinions?
Opinions in bold. I still prefer Lapras of Luxury, though.

Edit: I have an admittedly bad idea: What is a Muk? A miserable little pile of Grimer. (or maybe just grime?) It's kinda too long :/

Edit: Just thought of another (slightly better but still bad) one: Mareep in the Big City.

ZERO...

Smash Apprentice
Haha, Eric, that was amazing! If you didn't see the post on FB, I'm seconding R.O.B. again now actually.

Also, there are in fact quite a few people in KY who did use MK prior to the ban. I seconded him, and Metaflair, Kassandra, and Shadow Phoenix mained him. That makes up about... 40% of KY's players.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Yeah I like 101 Darmanitans too.

Also Forward, no. No they won't. Ever.

As Kentucky's official "Execute Yoshi Slayer Sargent Jr." I will make sure of this.

ForwardAirRage!

Smash Journeyman
Yeah I like 101 Darmanitans too.

Also Forward, no. No they won't. Ever.

As Kentucky's official "Execute Yoshi Slayer Sargent Jr." I will make sure of this.
well we will just see about that...
10$mm next tourney S2. if I win u must love yoshi like a 20$ ***** loves ****!

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Nah he has plenty of other gimmicky MUs. You're removing one of his worst (if not the worst) and most common MUs ever. I'd say it a win for Yoshis.

ForwardAirRage!

Smash Journeyman
it is a win for yoshi, we had gimmicks on MK but he still can **** us, only a dumb MK would stay on the ground and do stupid things to make the MU look easy. Mk just needs to stay in the air and its a auto win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom