• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Kentucky Brawl Power Rankings: PR is officially up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Judo777

Smash Master
I would totally use ORI's sig if I didn't feel like I was like bragging. I will obviously never forget the best tournament of my life. You guys made that so great for me.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Also, Hilt. I disagree entirely with your position on Tutu. He trolled the **** out of you oli's on my account. Only admitting this now since that one oli player already let it slip it was somebody else. I was laughing my *** off at how hard you all were going in there. XD
I can check IPs, Roller. Can check a lot more about your accounts, too. I know it was you that made the OP XD Nice try.

Also yeah, Tutu really wants really bad to be a troll, and it's kind of funny to watch in person. Online it's just your standard common troll, but irl it's pretty fun to watch, lol. It reminds me a lot of Pally, but from a different angle, for anyone around that knows him.
From what I saw no one really cared.
Also this XD I will admit though that it's funny to watch him get so much satisfaction, thinking he's trolling everyone, when he's really just making himself look dumb.

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
@Kass- Don't ever tell me to shut up in person again when it isn't provoked. I am always a sweetheart to everyone in the community and you know that just as well as anyone, but people in my personal life know how I can get if I feel disrespected. And yes, little things like that can get to me, for future reference. I'll let that last one slide out of courtesy since we've always been cool.

:phone:
What? When did I tell you to shut up?

I was probably joking. Well, I'm sorry either way, and you're really cool and you are a sweetheart. <3
:p

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
What? When did I tell you to shut up?

I was probably joking. Well, I'm sorry either way, and you're really cool and you are a sweetheart. <3
:p
I appreciate it, thanks. I think it was when you were busy trying to help Tutu out now that I think about it. I've just been having a bad day and my sickness isn't really helping things, so I may have jumped the gun there. >.<;

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
I can check IPs, Roller. Can check a lot more about your accounts, too. I know it was you that made the OP XD Nice try.

Also yeah, Tutu really wants really bad to be a troll, and it's kind of funny to watch in person. Online it's just your standard common troll, but irl it's pretty fun to watch, lol. It reminds me a lot of Pally, but from a different angle, for anyone around that knows him.Also this XD I will admit though that it's funny to watch him get so much satisfaction, thinking he's trolling everyone, when he's really just making himself look dumb.
I actually enjoy Tutu sometimes. Paladin on the other hand...>_>;

Ralph Cecil

Smash Champion
NNID
RalphCecil
3DS FC
4098-4850-8033

Also yeah, Tutu really wants really bad to be a troll, and it's kind of funny to watch in person. Online it's just your standard common troll, but irl it's pretty fun to watch, lol. It reminds me a lot of Pally, but from a different angle, for anyone around that knows him.Also this XD I will admit though that it's funny to watch him get so much satisfaction, thinking he's trolling everyone, when he's really just making himself look dumb.
I know so many people like that. >_<

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
I appreciate it, thanks. I think it was when you were busy trying to help Tutu out now that I think about it. I've just been having a bad day and my sickness isn't really helping things, so I may have jumped the gun there. >.<;
Yeah, no worries. I was REALLY worried. Haha. He was outside, and there was vomit (i think?) and food everywhere, and he was just laying there on the ground and no one was helping him, so I panicked, I thought he was dead or got mugged? O_o The nurse in me kicked in.

<3

Edit: I remember Paladin...he was creepy....
:/

andy122888

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys, sorry for not showing to the tourney. I understand I made a commitment to show up and be the loud mouth of this state, but I just really couldn't. I had no money and more importantly I stay dedicated to theater shows here in Morehead. You guys are not the only ones I let down, I also let down a Magic: The Gathering tournament and a D&D meetup. I am constantly tied down with my major, thinking about it now I feel as if I should have never made that video. I have more and more work ahead of me, and I don't think I will truly make a return to the scene. I just don't feel that drive, because if I did I would have been there.
I remember there was a time I loved traveling, but now as fun as it sounds. I have to think realistically, I am 5th year Senior who has wasted over $700 of money on various hobby items within the past 2 months. I need to graduate and clean my plate, all I have time for now is Theater, Casual Magic (mainly with proxies) and D&D (which I design and sell adventures). So to king beef and tech chase, sorry guys. As for my state, keep doing what you are guys are doing. WOOOOOOO! =]

Roller

Smash Legend
What format of M:tG do you play? I used to be hardcore and go to states/regionals and all that ****. But it just got too expensive. I now just play legacy on occasion since I already have Ichorid, Affinity, TES, and elfball made and don't need to buy more cards.

andy122888

Smash Apprentice
What format of M:tG do you play? I used to be hardcore and go to states/regionals and all that ****. But it just got too expensive. I now just play legacy on occasion since I already have Ichorid, Affinity, TES, and elfball made and don't need to buy more cards.
Mainly Standard and EDH. Tonight was an Innistrad draft at the local shop, but I have to save money so I could not play. I play on lackey a lot as well, they just added the new cards today.

DtJ Composer

The Heroine Appears
BRoomer
Proxies are for ****AYS.
Roller I play EDH and I would be down to play next tournament :)

Also I work at a hobby game store so I'm legally allowed to sound like I know more about magic than I do

DtJ Composer

The Heroine Appears
BRoomer
It's really the only format of magic I'm interested in (unless I end up talking myself into building blue/green/black Laboratory Maniac for standard :laugh:) but I also kinda feel like its the most fun/social.

ZERO...

Smash Apprentice
Alright, I'm not sure if I should post this here or not, but Meta Knight now has an optional ban in the unity rule set. Will future KY tournaments have MK banned or not (majority-wise I mean)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom