• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Kentucky Brawl Power Rankings: PR is officially up

Status
Not open for further replies.

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
My Chinchilla IS NOT mexican food! D:
He's wonderful, soft, and adorable! <3 I loves him! I wanna paint him like a pikachu!

LOOK AT THE CUTE!

THuGz

Smash Lord
NOBODY TELL ME THAT THAT THING DOES NOT LOOK EXACTLY LIKE PEPPY. /caps.

PS: wait kassy if they're that expensive are you going to breed them? CAN I HAVE ONE?!

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
LMAO
You don't want to eat him, he has no meat!
They're going extinct because of they're being hunted for their fur. So people can make ugly terrible things like THIS!!

D:

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
^ Like the law has ever stopped people from doing illegal stuff before.

Also I want that coat. Maybe tailor it so that it uses 40% less chinchilla. ;)

I will settle for mink as a substitute.

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
Hunting them for their fur is illegal. You will go to Jail, Peru and Chile have them outlawed and on preserves. I have thought about breeding him because the white ones are more rare, but idk...

Infern, if you saw my chin and petted him, you would not want him to be a coat, plus he's from peru just like you! you'd be wearing your pals as a coat!

....actually...he is really soft...so it'd probably would make you want a coat even more! OH NO! FFFUUUUUU

Edit: Thugz, I thought about naming him peppy! <3<3<3 If I do breed him, keep him away from these hungry hungry hipppos!

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
They have to kill so many chins just to make that coat. :'(
Oh ****...I'm sounding like a hippie...

I need to find a girl chinchilla first, Thugz. I don't really like girl chinchillas, they're fatter and meaner. :/ They're the dominant sex and they bully the little boy chinchillas. D:

THuGz

Smash Lord
^Rofl

You should invest in a girl chinchilla
if you really care about them being endangered :'(
Find one that's really small and break its spirit like a horse so it doesn't bully Peppy

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Yo, if I move to Kentucky, can I be on this thing?
The chinchilla?

Anyways just got back from a smashfest at Kass's and I have to say that chinchilla is SOOOOO good. And by good I mean like it's really the biggest jerk ever. But it's so tiny and helpless that it's cute trying to be a jerk. He started nibbling on my socks, but I'm a big scary donkey kong main, I showed him who's boss.

Also I got to show off my Zelda and her new clothes. I have to say she looked rather... kickin'

:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom