• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Kentucky Brawl Power Rankings: PR is officially up

Status
Not open for further replies.

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
S2, money matching KB and tech free, with DK and Zelda...I'm...so proud of you...

*waits for MI to start complainning about DK and Zelda*
Also we have a Yoshi MI, so you need to shut up. Or we'll make Airborne take all of your money with :yoshi:

Edit: AND FORWARD AIR! (sorry)

Judo777

Smash Master
Don't get me wrong tutu is a cool guy and a good player. However he has only played ky players I think 3 times in tourney and i have never heard of him not getting 2 stocked at least. Ky is sick at that mu and crash and hilt do work on sheik.

I really don't think I would get bodied by anyone in MI considering Lain said I should have won our match which was pretty damn close. Lain is better than me but he doesn't body me.

:phone:

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
I aint scurred of no Yoshi.

Though he is insanely broken.

Don't make me pull out my 4 match old MK on you again Kass...

:yeahboi:

At Judo: :sheilda: is broken as well. Its two spots higher than :sheik: on the tier list!

:phone:

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
Psh, :metaknight: ditto? I will money match anyone in MI.
:p
You also forgot how I 2 stocked your scrub *** mk once I realized your awful habits. Also you people put too much weight on pools matches. Bracket matches are where it's at. Lmao.

Also I remember that tournament, it was when Gio actually did well against me. Yeah, I've gotten back my knack for the mk ditto. I'm sure you MI mks already know from me 2 stocking all of you in pools the last time I played you. So **** off. And bring your lunch money to siis6 you ****ies.

ZTD | TECHnology

Psh, :metaknight: ditto? I will money match anyone in MI.
:p
You also forgot how I 2 stocked your scrub *** mk once I realized your awful habits. Also you people put too much weight on pools matches. Bracket matches are where it's at. Lmao.

Also I remember that tournament, it was when Gio actually did well against me. Yeah, I've gotten back my knack for the mk ditto. I'm sure you MI mks already know from me 2 stocking all of you in pools the last time I played you. So **** off. And bring your lunch money to siis6 you ****ies.
LOL and you still lost the set. And not only that but you lost Game 1 anyway. In theory that should never happen against an MK main :awesome: AND you lost to my rusted *** "havent been played in 5 months" Snake that rolled every 5 seconds ....:yeahboi:

In all fairness, those matches mean nothing to me. Its about the present and future. And I WILL be taking your pocket change. Get ready :yeahboi:

And don't put me in the same category as Gio and other MI MKs....I only use that character when I know I can win the ditto.

Also get trolled more.

:metaknight:

@Forward-Air: Rather than tell you...I'll show you ....:yeahboi:

ForwardAirRage!

Smash Journeyman
LOL and you still lost the set. And not only that but you lost Game 1 anyway. In theory that should never happen against an MK main :awesome: AND you lost to my rusted *** "havent been played in 5 months" Snake that rolled every 5 seconds ....:yeahboi:

In all fairness, those matches mean nothing to me. Its about the present and future. And I WILL be taking your pocket change. Get ready :yeahboi:

And don't put me in the same category as Gio and other MI MKs....I only use that character when I know I can win the ditto.

Also get trolled more.

:metaknight:

@Forward-Air: Rather than tell you...I'll show you ....:yeahboi:
ohhh mmmmmkay cant wait lol :)

Sparta Kick

Smash Ace
Tutu>Judo
I >Judo
Commerce Bank>Judo (they have change machines)
Ori_Bro>Judo
Girl in my hall that plays Smash 64>Judo
Would have been much better if Ori_Bro was listed after the Girl who plays Smash 64.

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
My MK beats all of yours anyways

And no Kass, pools is where its at. No one cares about bracket
OMG how did I know you were going to say this...you're so predictable. But then again most boys are so....

Tech, you are bad at this game, I don't care what bad people say about me. You're just jelly you ain't me. kthnxbai

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Hey KB I saw you mess up that... thing where you had the letters all vertically. And you edited it out all scared and stuff.

You messed up, man.

edit: Also I did a survey today and got $10 for it. Getting ready for this aw yeah :cool:

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Nah I wasn't scared, this website's typing layout just sucks balls lol. Even stupid sites like Gaiaonline have better layouts to work with.

Roller

Smash Legend
SK, you're absolutely correct. And I have to keep sandbagging vs the chick in 64 so she thinks she's better and comes back. Judo, are you hitting up, SiiS?

Also. Tech's :metaknight: is free. LOL@bragging about beating it.. Especially if you lose the set.

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
Poor MI, all of their bad players have no choice but back each other up and meat ride each other...because they're all so horrible and that's all they have. Awww... Such a sad...sad thing...:(

ZTD | TECHnology

Kassandra at least we have people to cover for each other. You're obviously so bad that no one is willing to do the same for you. DAMN GIRL THAT TAKES SKILL....or lack thereof in your case.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Well I wouldn't quite say that, haha. I'm just keeping the real main event on the downlow to let anticipation build for these fine fried chicken dining folks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom