• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Kentucky Brawl Power Rankings: PR is officially up

Status
Not open for further replies.

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
S2 = KY's new cheerleader, move over dallas cowboy's cheerleaders!
Oh yeah, S2 I have to show you this awesome giant DK shirt I have. You gonna be so jelly. Also you haven't been over to see my Chinchilla! He looks like a real pikachu. ^_^

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
On the first day of 9-16, Mister Eric gave to meeee: 1 golden beeeeep!

That's it.

Infern Angelis

Smash Master
Its Infern A. Baby come to take a **** and urine on these toilet bowl *****es, ***** as *****, stomping on this beat like a mother****ing sigma

Judo777

Smash Master
Sooooo I hear Tech Chase lost to tutu this weekend.......... You sure you don't want to decline now?

Judo777

Smash Master
haha tutu would body you and he isnt even close to roller's sheik
tutu would body me huh? Let's just hope you don't imply the same thing about the other players from KY like Hilt and Crash.

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
Tutu's falco seemed a bit better than his shiek from what I last saw of him...
I still think Judo's shiek is better though. There is no way Tutu would "body" him, Judo has a secret weapon vs shiek....
;)

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Tutu>Judo
I >Judo
Commerce Bank>Judo (they have change machines)
Ori_Bro>Judo
Girl in my hall that plays Smash 64>Judo
LMFAO!

@Judo: I did lose to Tutu, BUT that means nothing to me in relation to us playing. Win or lose I plan on giving it my all vs you. And I play to win.

Also KB we should do a doubles MM vs 2 of the KY PR lol

:phone:

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Dude if you're losing to Tutu you might want to back up and like "woah maybe I can't even take KY." Again, I'm not even technically on this PR and I'm confident I could beat either of you.

And me + Judo vs you two if I have the money and if Judo would team with me again. Though Judo + Mister Eric would be a cool team too. I don't think any of the other players on the PR are particularly good at doubles.

Girl in my hall that plays Smash 64>Judo
Jealous, I wish I had somebody to play 64 irl with down here. Does she play online any? Also if she's better than judo, you should bring that girl to some tourneys and stuff, she'd be great.

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
He's lying, everyone knows that girls are horrible at video games.

The only reason Nicole and I do well is because we pretend we're cooking.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
He's lying, everyone knows that girls are horrible at video games.

The only reason Nicole and I do well is because we pretend we're cooking.
Legit. The quickest way to a real man's heart is through his stomach.

That's some pretty big talk, S2. Want to back it up with some cash?

:phone:

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Also good stuff to Sold2. I don't know you but you used DK and Zelda and got 7th? Mad respect.
Tech Chase I figured out how to respond to that, I just have to pull up some old quote.

Yeah KB I'll back it up if I have cash. If we do mm we'll have to do it on Saturday when I know what my money looks like. I'm only of my own money, and I'm borrowing some money from my Dad in case I get in some trouble or something. I'm using about $35 of that for entry fees, gas, and hotel. I don't know how much I'm going to use on food.

And I don't like gambling my food money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom