• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Kentucky Brawl Power Rankings: PR is officially up

Status
Not open for further replies.

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
Roller, I'm going to ask you nicely to stop disrespecting me about a win that was over half a year ago, and please stop bringing it up how I was at that time. It was not a great time in my life, and I had some personal things going on in my life at that time. So if you choose not to stop bringing it up, then we're going to have problem. I'll seriously take it personal, and you don't want that. Trust me.

So say you're sorry and there will be no hard feelings or I can just take this to the next level. :)

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Man you guys take this stuff too seriously, though I guess I won't fault kass for wanting an apology.

@KB am I really just this unaware of how apparently godlike EC is? I mean I'm not even very well known around here and I'd mm them if I have money, and I don't expect to do bad. Of course I'm like a secretly good player and everything.

I like how I halfway said I'd mm them. I don't really want to explain my life's circumstances at the moment but they suck.

Roller

Smash Legend
Kass. If you take anything I say seriously... Then I do feel sorry for you.

And East Coast is alright. I'm from NJ. I got top 5 last NY tourney I went to in August before moving back here for school though. Nobody knows wtf they're doing vs ICs. :oneeye:

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
Well you kept referring to a situation where in that time, things were not well for me. My grandma was in the hospital, so I was going through a lot of things, and for you to keep referencing how I was acting that day, is very disrespectful to me as a person. So you need to apologize.

Roller

Smash Legend
To be serious for a change. You were incredibly unsportsmanlike to me during/after our match. You would not even shake my hand, let alone acknowledge my existence after the match ended. You acted like a 4 year old who just got their tootsie roll taken away. No apology was made, and that is why I have no real remorse in having a bit of fun with your emotions.

Don't bother apologizing now, because it would be blatantly contrived and to be honest, it wont stop me from trolling you or your state in the slightest.

Don't blame your behavior on bad circumstances. You're not the only one who goes through that ****. I've lost family members before and I still exhibit common courtesy when going through it. (in person at least.. ) You are just horrible at dealing with emotional issues, and expect everyone else to coddle you as a result of it. I will not.

I don't hate you. I have no ill will towards you. And I am sorry about your grandmother. To be honest, next time we see eachother in person, I'll be perfectly polite to you (as I was last time, unlike yourself.) But I'm not sorry that you can't seem to comprehend that every time I mention you in a post it is clearly just to get a rise out of you, and you fall for it every single time.

If you want me to stop... Stop feeding the troll.
/seriousness

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
Okay so, since you keep disrespecting me, you are now going to be put on ignore. I'll ask you to keep my name out of your mouth. If I ever see you again, I'll ask you not to speak to me either or there will be trouble. But just in case, because you think harassing me is SO fun, I'll make sure I have some EXTRA HELP at Siis6 just in case you decide to say ANYTHING to me ever again.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Oh stop it, both of you. I normally just read on during these kinds of things, but it's starting to get a little silly.

Kass, Roller is from Michigan and they're all trolls over there, just like Toon Link mains. He clearly did push your buttons one too many times but to expect someone to apologize (or bust) instead of at least backing off is the same as asking to hear what you want to hear (a forced non-genuine apology)...just to hear it. At least he took a moment to really be serious with you about whatever went on that day, which is a step up from blatant trolling. There's not going to be any dumb violence at the tournament either, so please don't go threatening people with it over a trivial internet argument on a gaming website.

@Roller- You've got to pick better ways and times to call people out on stuff man. At least you decided to tell her what your beef was all about in a more serious tone instead of just ****ing with her over it, so I can't really argue that.

Again, no threats (or implied threats) from anyone over crap like this, I don't put up with that ****. You're both cool people in person, it's a damn shame really.

:phone:

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
I will not tolerate someone continuously harrassing me though, its dumb. I won't put up with that. I didn't threat anyone, I just don't want to be harrassed is all. :) It's my problem, so I'm dealing with it. He's on ignore, I'll leave him alone and I'm hoping he won't say anything to me, but if he does thats harrasing me, and I won't put up with that ****. There should be no problem, I already explained myself and how I'm dealing with it. End of story.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
I hate to see two Midwest people arguing with each other over something that is a relatively trivial matter. I'm not even going to try to justify each other side's feelings and mediate heavily like I have a tendency to do. I am just going to ask that there be no trouble when SIIS6 happens. I'd hate to see someone removed from the venue.

(Also we need to stop tainting the KY thread)

I plan on taking a more proactive role in progressing like how KB was speaking earlier. I do believe that my state as well as several other as a whole are super lazy. And I was definitely one of those people. I do have two jobs so its difficult but still. When I claim, I want to be the best of something, the responsibility to grow/develop in on me. So if I fall short, don't make it out of pools, don't beat that one high level player I want to beat than its on me (or Pictochat :yeahboi: :yeahboi: :yeahboi:). We're all stuck on our own perception of how to get better when we are probably the weakest region as a whole in the states. It doesn't make sense. Those who work for it though will climb their way to the top though.

Roller

Smash Legend
OMG. This might be the most successful I've ever been in one of these endeavors. I could not possibly hope to achieve more. I have someone putting me on ignore AND threatening to get a gang together to harass me at a tourney. LLLLLLLL

Also. Just gonna add that I play with other legitimate players pretty much every other day and have been working hard to improve. We'll see what happens in the upcoming tourneys tho. *back to practicing*

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
Lol at you guys thinking I meant something getting to that point. I just planned on letting the TO's know someone is harrassing me, and have them removed from the venue. xD

I don't want that, but hey whatever. Omg joey I miss you too! :D
I've got nothing against you tech, you aren't harrassing me about something personal in my life, you're just silly. :p Haha.

Anyways, I'm looking forward to playing my best and showing MW what I can do! >:D Also playing wifi helps...A LOT. O_O I'm looking at YOU joey. haha <3

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Kassandra, if I don't lag as much, then you should totally play me on wifi! I'm not home that often due to band... but we can plan times out I'm sure :'D! It would be fun to practice with you! c:

:172:

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
To spite all this "practice moar" mentality, I feel that my game is always improved the most when I just step back and stop playing and caring for a while.

Also KB I guess I worded that poorly. What I meant to say is that I don't see them as being as far ahead of us as implied. Roller's like what, a mid-level player over here and he did well like he said. From what I remember, the tourney he went to wasn't very stacked but it's not like he lost to EC randoms.

And I'm not even going to touch that Roller vs Kassy argument.

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
Joey, I'd love to play you! Facebook me, kay? :D

I'm not worried about it S2, I figure, hey, I must be pretty good at this game if a random guy is trying to argue with me because he's afraid of losing to me. Oh well. Lala~!

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
To spite all this "practice moar" mentality, I feel that my game is always improved the most when I just step back and stop playing and caring for a while.

Also KB I guess I worded that poorly. What I meant to say is that I don't see them as being as far ahead of us as implied. Roller's like what, a mid-level player over here and he did well like he said. From what I remember, the tourney he went to wasn't very stacked but it's not like he lost to EC randoms.

And I'm not even going to touch that Roller vs Kassy argument.
You basically just validated what I said, lol. Roller did well but most of who makes the EC the force that it is probably wasn't even there.

About the practice thing...to each his own I suppose. Too much inactivity is just as bad as too much practice. Balance is key.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Can I get on your PR, since I'll be at Indiana in 2.5 years? I'll have quit by then, so I figure I'll get on now, while I still play. You can put me 2nd :)

Infern Angelis

Smash Master
Ill still lurk around these boards, I got too much love for the people here

Plus i get some nice reads sometimes like tonight

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
I've got nothing against you tech, you aren't harrassing me about something personal in my life, you're just silly. :p Haha.

lol I have nothing against you either I just enjoy messing with you. And I assumed you were doing the same thing back lmao.

@ Ralph: Sparta will be at SIIS6...and we're taking dubs :yeahboi:

I'll introduce you guys if you want. SK is a pretty good teacher.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Hey KB instead of me thinking of a response to this argument which I'm having trouble comprehending at this point (:urg:), let's all like place really well and not lose to any EC players! Positivity and stuff! We can do thiiiiiis!

On a sidenote I've been sick for a full 20 days and this stuff better stop before SiiS lmao, like this is just out of hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom