• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

SpongeJordan

Smash Lord
DLA's Van
-----------
1. DLA
2. Akashi
3. Meneil
4. Kain
5. Vare
6. Dajayman (?)
7. Corms
8. ___(?)

Sponge's Car (Leaving late Friday night / early Saturday morning, in the AMs)
----------
1. Sponge
2. Arty
3. Oro
4. TWSS (?)
5. Kirk (?)

Sago's Car
---------
1. Sago
2. Quik
3. Scythe
4. King(?)
5. ___(?)

Yogehi Car
--------
1. Yogehi
2. Umashi
3. Zwarm(?)

I think that's everyone. I just put people at random in car's that I didn't know if they had a preference.

Arty

Smash Lord
I'm pretty sure a lot of that is wrong lol. I know kain and Jared are goin with sago and barnes I believe is goin with dla. And you forgot some people too :p

And next time you host a game Barnes invite me. I'll be happy to take your money :)

Rob_Gambino

Smash Lord
If you want to see how trashy southern illinois is, there's a lady that lives in the town zoze is from on the tv show "hoarders" tonight at 9 pm on A & E.

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
As far as I know, my car looks like....

1 DLA
2 Akashi
3 Meneil
4 Xyless
5 Corms
6 Oro
7 Vare
8 TWSS

how about the other cars?
fixed.... do work, everyone else

_Kain_

Smash Champion
Uh...Norm isn't going anymore? And Sago I'll go to the smashfest if were leaving that night or if it'll last long because I won't be able to come til later

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
I haven't seen Norm post anything... and he hasn't even been entering brawl tournaments anyways. My car's set in stone because *****es will complain if I kick anyone out.

SpongeJordan

Smash Lord
I'm pretty sure a lot of that is wrong lol. I know kain and Jared are goin with sago and barnes I believe is goin with dla. And you forgot some people too :p

And next time you host a game Barnes invite me. I'll be happy to take your money :)
EXACTLY, I HAVE NO ****ING IDEA WHATS GOING ON, THATS THE POINT

Inb4SWFremovescapslock.

What about housing? Does anyone need to be back by Sunday morning? Who's staying the night, who's not? There's a lot of things that you guys are just sort of last minuting and that's dumb as hell. I don't want to ride up with just Arty and come back with 6 people.

King~

Smash Champion
am.......am i being trolled right now??? lol

compared to where im from yall are like 100% more effcient at planning

like when i moved here i remember yall saying this, but then this wasn't the case(atleast not to me)

Scythe

Smash Master
Uh...Norm isn't going anymore? And Sago I'll go to the smashfest if were leaving that night or if it'll last long because I won't be able to come til later
we're leaving at like 5 am i think. So i guess you might be able to sleep at his house if you like. up to Sam of course.

also i think me and andrew will be going to your smashfest Sam for some practice.

SpongeJordan

Smash Lord
The truth:
DLA's van -
------------
1. DLA
2. Corms
3. Xyless
4. Akashi
5. Meneil
6. Oro
7. Vare
8. TWSS

Sponge's Car
--------
1. Sponge
2. Arty
3. Norm
4. Kirk

Sago's Car
--------
1. Sago
2. Scythe
3. Quik
4. Dajayman
5. Kain

DK, you said you wanted to go, right? That still happening?

Dark Kakashi

Smash Ace
I do have the weekend off. But if the rides are full i can sit this one out. I just wanted to go and hang out really. I am not entering anything, since I have not practice. I will pinch in gas if I go though.

Is all good though. I think the cars might be full anyway.

King~

Smash Champion
DLA what day are you leaving?

i know sponge and Sago are leaving sat morning.

if your leaving friday and getting a hotel can me and 2 others from NEOH get in with you guys?

Top Bottom