• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

Zwarm

Smash Hero
I'm just happy Zwarm came home ok!
This is a weird post, because my car broke down on my way home from Oak Lawn today. :/ I got home okay though.

Jared, I have a ride, and as far as I know, I have housing unless something comes up, so stop worrying about me. :)

Oh, and no long drives for me for a while, I can't drive my car unless I stay near home now. Stupid breaking down car. :I

Akashi

Smash Lord
it still seems like a **** move lol

"o, some guy i've never heard of? LOL FREE WIN ILL JUST GO RANDUMMMMMM"
If you didn't act like that, then no, I don't think it's really a d*ck move. Did he pay for your entry? No. You can play as stupid as you want, and honor/respect doesn't go into play until one party wants it to. Like I said, if neither acknowledge the fact that you were blatantly sandbagging (ie: you bragging about it or him asking you to go your main), then imo, there's nothing wrong.

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
Oh BTW the smashfest is confirmed for Friday.

335 High Point Ct. Roselle, IL 60172

home phone: 630 582 3767

be here at 4 p.m. or later

Scythe

Smash Master
our car is supposed to be you, me, kain, quik and jared.

I'd rather just do one day but i won't mind using hotel for one night and i don't think there is any housing left.

Quik17

Smash Ace
I'd also rather just do one day. But I'm fine with anything except staying in a hotel saturday night. I won't be able to go if we do that.

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
Well I know Jordan is driving one set of WIL people, and he told me on Skype he doesn't plan on staying in OH at all.

Speaking of rides if Arty is going to DLA's smashfest tomorrow I'd appreciate a ride, otherwise I won't be able to go and I guess we'll see each other next weekend.

I won't have Skype after this Sunday since my friend will be leaving back to Cali with his laptop then, so make sure people post any important stuff here as well and not only on Skype.

SpongeJordan

Smash Lord
Right, guess I should check up more on this thread. I'm going early morning Saturday. No friend, I can take 4 others. I'm also leaving right after the tournament. Early as in like midnight to 2 am.

I'm not sure who is coming quite yet. And yes, I'll be sober. Kinda driving to Ohio :p

_Kain_

Smash Champion
If spong is coming alone does anyone have a van so we could probly mix sponges + sagos car into it?

Top Bottom