• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

Arty

Smash Lord
Andrew is going to SiiS, so replace me with him in Sago's car. Jordan's ride situation is very good for me since I'll probably be working late, so I'll stay in that car.

Quik17

Smash Ace
yip, got that day off of work and everything! Only problem is that I have work Sunday at 3:00pm so I wouldn't be able to go if we came back later than that.

Also, I'm not sure if this has been posted yet, but leaving for the tourney, I'd rather leave Sat morning instead of Fri night but it's fine either way.

Oro?!

Smash Hero
Sponge if you are picking up DLA I can just drive to his house. Also I think Kirk still wants to go, so that might be a full car.

Sponge's car
Sponge
DLA
me
Kirk
Arty

_Kain_

Smash Champion
If someone gets a hold of a van or 8 seater I'm sure you can get it in though I don't know who is exactly willing to go right now who has one. I know DLA said he might be able to get his

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
It's doubtful... and even if I can, I'm taking someone to a concert that friday... I'll probably need to drop her off at home afterwards... so I'll probably going to be running on 0 hours of sleep. You guys don't want me driving 6.5 hours lol.

_Kain_

Smash Champion
It's doubtful... and even if I can, I'm taking someone to a concert that friday... I'll probably need to drop her off at home afterwards... so I'll probably going to be running on 0 hours of sleep. You guys don't want me driving 6.5 hours lol.
Until you finish your blog NO SLEEP FOR YOU!

Dark Kakashi

Smash Ace
I'm not sure I can go yet. I am still waiting to hear from work. I go into work later tonight. So when I do I hopefully get an answer so I can make plans.

As far as me driving, I am not sure yet. I have to see if I get the weekend off, so please don't count me as a driver yet until I can confirm I am off that weekend. ^_^

Arty

Smash Lord
I thought Zwarm was the third car. If not maybe Norm?, cause I remember him saying something on Skype about going.

Looks like we have

Sago's Car
Sago
Kain
Jayman
Diego
Arty's Wario

Jordan's Car

Jordan
DLA
Me
Kirk
Barnes

Zwarm's Car (or Norm)
Zwarm
Norm
Tano
Meneil
Xyless

This might all change when it comes to Ohio, but I thought I'd write it out :awesome:
Edit: Forgot about DK :urg: but norm might take a van so idk

Edit2: I also forgot about Kappy lol. Damn IL has a lot of people that go OOS :I

Dark Kakashi

Smash Ace
I was going to curse out Arty, but I guess the edit stopped me from doing so... >_>

I like how Arty added Zwarm's car when he never said he would. XD

Oro?!

Smash Hero
We could always see if Kirk wants to drive too. :)

Or Tom, just get the car damnit.

Kappy isn't going Arty. Amane is coming down from MI that weekend so they have plans that I don't wanna hear about.

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
I just asked, I can't take the car until I get a job.

Also, if Norm does take a car, he could maybe take the SUV that he took to Iowa, which seats 8.

Akashi

Smash Lord
:c

I see Akashi's hype behind this smiley now, it's pretty legit

:c
I love that face :c but I try not to use it too much or else it'll become annoying (like that flashing smile).

I hope Mene and I can get a ride! If not, oh well... I'm really out of the loop with you guys since you all use skype, so I kind of expected to get last dibs. No johns though :)

Zwarm

Smash Hero
I love that face :c but I try not to use it too much or else it'll become annoying (like that flashing smile).

I hope Mene and I can get a ride! If not, oh well... I'm really out of the loop with you guys since you all use skype, so I kind of expected to get last dibs. No johns though :)
:colorful:

_Kain_

Smash Champion
You guys will get one hopefully it's still two weeks away and things aren't exactly all planned out yet

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
You guys seriously need to let me into IL Skype. :(

Also we definitely need a smashfest between now and SiiS, need some offline practice so we can bring our A game!

Top Bottom