• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
I don't think I can take my car to SiiS. I'll still try though.

Also, I'm thinking of going to a concert on the 7th though (the friday before the tournament), so is anyone leaving in the morning? The concert's in the evening at the House of Blues so I'll probably be pulling an all-nighter if I go to the tournament too. Soooooo is anyone able to pick me up in the morning? You don't have to spend money on a hotel that way :p

Arty

Smash Lord
Idk yet about my schedule for Friday, but if I work late, and if you're going to go that early, then I might go with you Jordan.

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
it's a Led Zeppelin tribute band... they're supposed to be really good, and tickets are like $17.50 IIRC. I'm probably taking someone though :p

SpongeJordan

Smash Lord
Jordan's car [leaving around 2 am sat.]
-Jordan (X)
-Guest (X)
-DLA
-Arty
-Scythe
+Dajayman

Guest is an anomaly really, 50/50 chance of coming at this point.

_Kain_

Smash Champion
Is anyone in the city willing to smash? I haven't played in like 2-3 weeks cause my wii broke. I also thot I was gonna have to quit cause I thot i was gonna be a daddy :awesome: so yeah anyone want to play?

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
I thot i was gonna be a daddy
inb4 akashi

but yeah lol if you want to take a train here then we can practice whenever. I'd go to chicago but I'm too poor lol. I'll likely be holding a smashfest this week/weekend too so keep an eye open.

_Kain_

Smash Champion
inb4 akashi

but yeah lol if you want to take a train here then we can practice whenever. I'd go to chicago but I'm too poor lol. I'll likely be holding a smashfest this week/weekend too so keep an eye open.
Not daddy of him :cool: n ok i shall now get to work on ur blog u lazy *******

Zwarm

Smash Hero
You totally could have paid for Kain Jr. with all your winnings! :awesome:

I'm down for smashing this week, I haven't been playing any smash games that much lately.

Zozefup

Smash Lord
Lots of Daddys still play smash (Rob gambino)

There used to be a thread in general discussion called smash daddys or something

Sago

Smash Lord
Im to pro at cooking, and got 98$ in tips today. So ohio is on,

My car isent great but it should make it :) anyone who wants to risk there live going with me can.

Im offering first dibs to: Arty/Scythe/Kain/Dajayman (since thats been my static car since moving here)

Its hard to pick and choose people when everyone wants to go :3

Oro?!

Smash Hero
Kain if you were a daddy I would totally find you odd jobs to make money. :)

Soooooo, what's the status on cars for SiiS4 now? Or do I have to man up and figure out the planning again?

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
Yeah it makes more sense if our standard car goes since we all live in Chicago so we'd meet up easy and we won't have to go out of our way and go to the suburbs. Good thinking! :)

Top Bottom