• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
It's probably pointless to ask since nobody will tell me, but I'll do it anyways.

What's the IL Skype chat? I'm currently borrowing my friend's laptop again. Also how do you even go into a chat? I'm noob as hell at Skype.

SothE700k

Smash Lord
I actually gotta start using Skype to it's fullest instead of just the chat.

Yes, Dokuro Chan is gory. But you gotta love why and how it happens! Love that show.

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Merry Christmas guys! I <3 you all.
even Jared. >_>

Before anyone asks, yes, my new avatar is the girl who stabbed herself in the head in that one gif I posted before. :p

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
Damn! That girl stabbed her own f***ing head! S***'s hardcore! XD

I got a lot of spending money now from Christmas, so I'm for sure down for going to SiiS4. We should all resume SiiS4 talk since it's like a week or two away.

What if someone put Akiko's jam on Sanae's bread?
The world would blow up since those two have the same sexy a** voice actor (Sanae is the hottest chick in Clannad).

Akashi

Smash Lord
Just saying to Zwarm -

I had to really think hard on why I thought Higurashi was funny. After remembering the story (and doing a little wiki), it WASN'T because the deaths/tortures were amusing. They kind of are to an extent... mainly due to their faces getting all wrinkly lol, but those scenes were disturbing at the time. I remember the ending now, and I thought it was an amazing way to end it. So I highly suggest you continue to watch it, but MAKE SURE TO REMEMBER ALL THE DETAILS! Seriously, that show f*cking sucked at keeping you in the know. :\

Top Bottom