• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

_Kain_

Smash Champion
I died when he started saying you got me now!!! and called the dude a ****ingnimkum****ingpoop

Dark Kakashi

Smash Ace
Eh? No no no, you're cool. Where have you been by the way!?

In the red corner: Religious people!
In the blue corner: Atheists!
FIGHT!!
I didn't see friend in that post... ;o;

I have actually been working at a new job which has prevented me from really going out. But I now have money to go out, so I have been looking for tourneys to go out to and do traveling again like I did when Brawl first came out and I traveled all over the MW and got to meet everyone. XD

You should be seeing me in future tourneys since I have more free time on weekends now, just need to find rides. XD

Oh man religious debates.... this should be interesting. =p

Kirk

Smash Champion
Lol I think I remember that post...something about who had the best ike. I went even in Ike dittos against azen and played kens marth, him being so taken with me he offered to be my static dubs partner and **** the world...on 08 wifi. What up.

Kappy

Smash Ace
NNID
SwagTrain
3DS FC
2964-9085-1107
Arty said:
Since I'm gettin' Zwarm a new Lexus for Christmas I think I'll buy you a nice pair of jeans.
Arty quotes are the best!

Oro?!

Smash Hero
I think ill get u a brand new lexus for christmas---itll go great with ur 5 jaguars
Dec 20, 6:06 pm

Arty I think you need to stop promising people things and actually man up and do it.

SothE700k

Smash Lord
Ignore list, my friend. It works. I already have Kennispam blocked and it's done me wonders. It's like a condom for raging!

EDIT: You kidding me Zwarm? More the reason to jump this guy!

Oro?!

Smash Hero
Ignore list, my friend. It works. I already have Kennispam blocked and it's done me wonders. It's like a condom for raging!

EDIT: You kidding me Zwarm? More the reason to jump this guy!
What has Kennispam done ever on smashboards that is 1/100th of what Dajayman does?:glare:
This message is hidden because KenniSpam! is on your ignore list.
Trolololololol

KenniSpam!

Smash Master
SHUT DA **** UP JARED

The next anime this thread watches/discusses/obsesses over is highschool of the dead. Be ready for it ;0

SothE700k

Smash Lord
What has Kennispam done ever on smashboards that is 1/100th of what Dajayman does?:glare:
Be annoying. Not just a bad troll, but straight up annoying. So has Dajayman. The only reason I don't block him is otherwise I won't understand the jokes people make about him if I block him.

KenniSpam!

Smash Master
i'm formally transferring my hotd moe girlfriend from saeko to saya

saeko's been disappointing recently and they started drawing saya's boobs bigger

Top Bottom